[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jyuviolegrace_stv

So I died for the 3rd time again. But thank god for Korean Jesus for bringing me back up. OMONA! Dude there is something goiing on between them besides wgm. Like I've been watching a quite a bit of wgm couple throughout the years but I have not seen these kinds of gazes towards another. When SY said " I was wondering when you would hold my hand " I WAS LIKE HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGDUDE WHO CARES BOUT THE SHOW. HURRY UP AND MAKE THE CUTEST KIDS EVER!!!
ps: Thanks for the updates guys !!! TEAM BROWNNIEEESSSSSS

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@shipperlove     the secret Garden ( http://kshownow.net/)
JH : i said i'ill give you flowers each time we meet but i didn t bring one today JH : this the reason JH . this ist the last present i prepared for you SY : it s so pretty seriously when did you prepare all this BRI sy . OPPA really keeps his promise to prepare flowers everytime we meet right i m touched that he remebered und prepared everything looking at the flowers there with oppa make me really happy 
to be co....

Jonghyun made a passing comment to Seungyeon that he knows she has pretty legs but he don't like it when other guys look at it. I'm wondering where did the guy who commented previously that he's not the possessive and jealous type go, seems like he left for a long vacation somewhere far far away ;;)

Guest dewirama

Hi brownies~

Me kinda has some questions regarding next week epsd. Based on @shipperlove pic, seungyeon has mission card in her hand, seolma the mission is to find newlywed house? U know, jonghyun had said in BRI that he wanted to hv a newlywed house like haunted house. So maybe PD-nim ask them to find the house that suit them, like yongseo couple.

Then recently, jongyeon had filming wgm in lotte mall. Did they buy the house needed? Just other couples who got newlywed house will shop to decorate their house.. I hv this thought bcoz in the next week preview, henwon couple got their newlywed house.

So feel free to correct me if i'm wrong..

BRI JH : i want to show her incredibly huge flowers so i tried to search for it and then brought here there              when my wife saw the flowers ... she made this expression i really like it ... just looking at her made me really happy      MC : seung yeon is really.. there s no way she doesn t like it      SY : is this ist not all ? come here Let s take a picture oppa sit there between the flowers okay ? alright Mc MISUN : wasn t he a toughguychoa     : he is normally  a toughguy just look at his ankward pose SY  : i can t tell wich one is the flower Sy : guess where is the flowers ? Jh : HONEY where are you ? SY : where are you i just left you there tough Jh : I HOPE THE flowers came up nicely SY : we already have a flower here anyway  JH : awwwSY : ah that s so weird       i normally can t say such cheesy words thought JH : you re becomming like me 

dewirama

said: Hi brownies~

Me kinda has some questions regarding next week epsd. Based on

@shipperlove

pic, seungyeon has mission card in her hand, seolma the mission is to find newlywed house? U know, jonghyun had said in BRI that he wanted to hv a newlywed house like haunted house. So maybe PD-nim ask them to find the house that suit them, like yongseo couple.

Then recently, jongyeon had filming wgm in lotte mall. Did they buy the house needed? Just other couples who got newlywed house will shop to decorate their house.. I hv this thought bcoz in the next week preview, henwon couple got their newlywed house.

So feel free to correct me if i'm wrong..

Guest kurochankuro

Suddenly, this song always pop up in my head when watching them together (especially todaaaay)

CNBLUE - Foxy (from their Japanese album "Wave")

this song so up beat and I really love this. I think that was the first time JH made song like this.

The lyrics sooo match for this eps.

“Foxy” lyrics

Lyrics: Lee Jonghyun, Kosuke Oba

Music: Lee Jonghyun, Heaven Light

Arranged: Yasushi Watange

On my way, I saw a girl. She’s so fine

Her body was to die for, killing me

見たこともない got a sexy back

どうするの fall in love, fall in love

Hey, don’t believe me? oh, no

I liked about her ? No doubting

Nobody makes me feel like this. So hot, so hot

I’m stuck on you, baby. Stuck on you, baby

時々 I’m 見つめる sexy girl

I’m stuck on you, baby. I’m stuck on you

夢中にさせたよ come at you, girl

I’m on fire fire fuhh. You look at me fuhh

止められないように導かれ

抱きしめたいんだ come on take me down

気になる視線 その先に

She looks so good from her head to her feet

見たことのない got so sexy lips

どうするの fall in love, fall in love

See, you believe me ? oh, no

Hey, see what I mean ? She’s stunning

I’m stuck on you, baby. Stuck on you , baby

始まりそうなロマンスの Girl

高鳴る恋だね come at you, girl

どこまでだっていけるよ ほら

止まってないで come on take me now

Hey, I’m so crazy about her

I’ve fallen for her. She’s stunning

I’m stuck on you, baby. Stuck on you , baby

始まりそうなロマンスの Girl

高鳴る恋だね come at you, girl

—-

You guys kindly check this song..

This is so Nappeun Lee Jonghyun-ssi theme.

Guest ayvah

@twinkystar hahaha I remember reading here that he preferred dress on her gf, not short pants because I think he doesn't want his gf's legs being seen by other men. He even continued to say that why was it ok to look at other women's legs but not ok for other men to look at his gf's? Lol!

Guest choccy

Omo.... the feeling when watching with subs is indeed daebak... much better than watching raw. This is just the BEST episode so far...There are just so many moments that I love from this episode. But what touch me the most are these 3... when they are in the lights alley (the illumination show), and Jong Hyun said like this:
"While we were walking together, I just glad that I am together with that person at that moment. It was really great. Although there are a lot of happy people in the world, but I'm probably the happiest man out of all."
And he said because he likes to see her expression when receiving flowers, he did a research about the biggest flower that he can give her, and he stumbled upon the Secret Garden (Flower Gallery) on the internet. Omo.. he even investing his time doing research for this WGM.. If he really doesn't fall in love, he wouldn't do this considering his schedule is really busy!
"When my wife saw the flowers... She made this expression.. I really like it. Just looking at her made me really happy."
And the confession time!! This is just the best-est moment in this episode for me.. 
"As soon as I saw you, I told myself 'Ah, she's the one!' To say it with more detail... When we were talking, I looked at your eyes and I thought they are really pretty. So I thought, 'Ah I don't need to see anything else.'"
Really... I'm speechless.. This confession is just the best sentence I ever heard of, even after watching so many romantic dramas and movies. It's not cheesy. It's just simple, pure and honest. After seeing this, I was thinking "He REALLY gives all his heart to SY." I really so hope they will end up together in the future. If not, JH will be really2 heartbroken. And the MC comment is the best... the male comedian said "I think he (JH) ate 3 flies today." (Because he can't close his mouth-always laughing and smiling-too much happiness =)))
But one thing is missing though.. the Caption!!! Hahahaa will wait for another sub to come out with the caption subs. (I'm looking forward to your work, Caption minions! :D)

JH : people say a married couple would become alike BRI SY : i don t have much aegyo             everybody said that i m too easygoing              i don t think i have the courage to do  it yet ( power of love ) BRI JH : we re almost there            know she even says that kind of thing first            i m really happy 
JH . HOW was it when you first met me ?SY : oppa are we telling our secrets now ? JH . yes we are SY : one by one ?      when we first met your face looked so white when you walked closer with flowers in your hand . my heart was racing that i couldn t even look straight at you JH : awwwwSY : ah what am i saying ? JH : and then ? Sy : what is this ?       BUT I THOUGHT it would be nice if you were the one JH : why ? SY : i thought we could be a good matchJH : really ? Sy : of courSe JH :oh it s nice SY : honestly . why did you choose me honestly ? Jh : as soon as i saw you i told myself ah she is the one. to say with more detail . when we talking i looked at your eyes and i tought they are really pretty . so i thought i don t need to see anything else 

Guest haengbokiran

The episode .. I cannot gather my thoughts... its just... daebak!!!!!!!!!
How, oh how would they top this? It's too perfect i can't even. Kyaaa. I'm having thoughts and doubts if it will always be like this or is it just like this because its just the start of their relationship? But i believe in the BE couple. I have found my new religion!! (kidding, God!)

Both of them really opened up in this episode. Especially SY. She even initiated the 'sweet talking' sometimes.  She really is sooo charming!! She said she really has not much aegyo but dear oh dear JH made her change and so that's why the 'power of love' was played XD
and JH uri JH!!!! Waaaah. I pity him, having to restrain himself because of all the cameras around. If this was in real life he would've swept his wife and kiss her hard already!!

This couple is real. Really. How can this be fake. If this is fake I would lose my faith in love!!!

choccy said:
"As soon as I saw you, I told myself 'Ah, she's the one!' To say it with more detail... When we were talking, I looked at your eyes and I thought they are really pretty. So I thought, 'Ah I don't need to see anything else.'"
Really... I'm speechless.. This confession is just the best sentence I ever heard of, even after watching so many romantic dramas and movies. It's not cheesy. It's just simple, pure and honest. After seeing this, I was thinking "He REALLY gives all his heart to SY." I really so hope they will end up together in the future. If not, JH will be really2 heartbroken. And the MC comment is the best... the male comedian said "I think he (JH) ate 3 flies today." (Because he can't close his mouth-always laughing and smiling-too much happiness =)))
But one thing is missing though.. the Caption!!! Hahahaa will wait for another sub to come out with the caption subs. (I'm looking forward to your work, Caption minions! :D)

Guest choccy

haengbokiran said: The episode .. I cannot gather my thoughts... its just... daebak!!!!!!!!!
How, oh how would they top this? It's too perfect i can't even. Kyaaa. I'm having thoughts and doubts if it will always be like this or is it just like this because its just the start of their relationship? But i believe in the BE couple. I have found my new religion!! (kidding, God!)

Both of them really opened up in this episode. Especially SY. She even initiated the 'sweet talking' sometimes.  She really is sooo charming!! She said she really has not much aegyo but dear oh dear JH made her change and so that's why the 'power of love' was played XD
and JH uri JH!!!! Waaaah. I pity him, having to restrain himself because of all the cameras around. If this was in real life he would've swept his wife and kiss her hard already!!

This couple is real. Really. How can this be fake. If this is fake I would lose my faith in love!!!

class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@choccy , @mjang   I agree to I don't know how can I describe our BEcouple  :x

so tomorrow will be our day with the caption minions... that would complete everything... time to rewind the episode again... my cheekbones are hurting so much

btw, I think they're on their way to find their house too... please do

[-O<

guys... the scene when both of them taking selfies, and JH tried to plant a kiss...I think the crews were all surprised and Squeal because the look on SY's face ... she has that wondering look as if looking at the cameraman/crew squealing like us....

Archived