[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News bites: March 14, 2015

by awcoconuts | March 14, 2015 DRAMABEANS
photo573697.jpg

• Gil Eun-hye (Rosy LoversSchool 2013) will transform into a two-faced villainess forOrange Marmalade, KBS’s upcoming Friday miniseries. She’s got the looks, top grades, and money — the only thing she hasn’t been able to get is the heart of Yeo Jin-gu, and she’ll do anything to get his attention. As Yeo’s relationship with vampireSeolhyun veers into romantic territory, she’ll be overcome with jealousy and the claws will come out. Maybe everyone’s favorite mama bear Lee Il-hwa (the Answer Meseries) can protect Yeo from Gil’s vindictive nature; she’s just signed on to play his mother. It appears a love of vampires runs in the family, as she’s remarried to a vamp! The fantasy romance drama airs on Fridays beginning in May. [OsenJoy News]

AOA’s Seolhyun transform into high school student for ‘Orange Marmalade’ first filming

58453-309403-700x1050.jpgSeolhyun

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama ‘Orange Marmalade,’ has today released new photos of AOA’s Seolhyun filming her first scene.

In the photos, Seolhyun has transformed into a high school student whom one wants to protect, and showing her innocent charms.

To perfectly act out her role, Seolhyun is said to be actively slimming down, and demonstrated her passion for the drama.

‘Orange Marmalade’ is set in a world where humans and vampires live together, and will premiere sometime in May.

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Seolhyun looks pretty and fresh as student. She is very suitable for the role. I don't know, but her face seems fit for vampire role. I don't like her at first, but somehow, she's growing up in me. Saw her at severely MV and wow... I kinda like her after that. Hopefully I can see the other cast soon...

Guest MaknaeC

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"AOA’s Seolhyun in First Images from Upcoming Drama “Orange Marmalade”aoa-seolhyun.jpg

The first shots of AOA’Seolhyun in the new KBS drama “Orange Marmalade” have been released!

Seolhyun is dressed in a school uniform in both the photos, but her character isn’t a typical schoolgirl. She’s a vampire who lives in a world where her kind are discriminated against, which leads her character to become more and more reserved.

Rumor has it that Seolhyun often arrived early on set to properly greet the staff. She also impressed onlookers by showing incredible focus during her performance.

According to a source from the show, “Seolhyun has a lot of experience in acting from when she worked on various other dramas and films. She became very immersed in the character while we were filming.”

“Orange Marmalade” is expected to start airing in May.

source: soompi

Orange Marmalade Starts Filming and Song Jong Ho Joins the Vampire Side

ouk.jpg

The casting and time slot for upcoming KBS high school vampire drama Orange Marmalade feels like an optimistic win-win. Growing up nicely child actor Yeo Jin Goo gets his first drama leading man role that is age appropriate rather than shoving him into adult scenarios while the Friday night low key time slot isn’t too much pressure on him to deliver the ratings. Sure it feels like he’s babysitting his other leads Seolhyun from AOA and CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun but Kim Sae Ron already did that in Hi! School: Love On with Woohyun and Sungyeol of Infinite and made it work until writing in that drama went into the crapper. Yeo Jin Goo will have more help now that Song Jong Ho has joined the drama to play the teacher character to all these students

ouk2.jpg

Read full: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/18/orange-marmalade-starts-filming-and-song-jong-ho-joins-the-vampire-side/

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: start; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo charms with his sweet gaze in first filming for ‘Orange Marmalade’58529-309808-700x523.jpgYeo Jin Goo

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama ‘Orange Marmalade,’ has today released new photos of actor Yeo Jin Goo filming his first scene.

Yeo Jin Goo will be taking on the role of Jung Jae Min, who is a popular high school student, and a role model. He meets transfer student Baek Ma Ri (AOA’s Seolhyun) one day, and falls in love with her without knowing that she is actually a vampire.

In the photos, Yeo Jin Goo perfectly carried off the school uniform look, and his sweet gaze definitely captivated the hearts of female fans.

Even though it was just the first filming, Yeo Jin Goo totally got into character, and showed off his stellar acting coupled with his good looking self.

The actor’s first filming took place on White Day, so he distributed chocolates with the ‘Orange Marmalade’ logo to all the staff, and touched everyone with his sincerity.

Yeo Jin Goo expressed, “I wanted to show everything that I had prepared beforehand at the first filming, so I was really nervous. I have much expectations for this drama, so I will do my best during filming, and show everything the best side of me.”

‘Orange Marmalade’ is set in a world where humans and vampires live together, and will premiere sometime in May.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yeo Jin Goo charms with his sweet gaze in first filming for 'Orange Marmalade'

Guest adikkeluangman

'Orange Marmalade' reveals still cuts of AOA's Seolhyun
KBS' upcoming drama 'Orange Marmalade' has revealed its first still cuts of AOA's Seolhyun!
CAYZkJgUkAAvUbA.jpg

In the still cuts, Seolhyun is wearing a school uniform for the role of Baek Ma Ri, a vampire who is trying to hide her identity in a world that discriminates against her. A rep from the drama commented, "Seolhyun has been building up her acting experience through various projects, and she's currently immersing herself in the character. Please look forward to Seolhyun's charms in the future."
As previously mentioned, 'Orange Marmalade', also starring CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Yeo Jin Goo, is a romance fantasy drama about vampires who have to hide their nature and blend in with humans. The drama is set to premiere in May.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/orange-marmalade-reveals-still-cuts-of-aoas-seolhyun
FNC, please don't screw up this drama or get involved too much. Just left your idols and drama production alone. Yeo Jin Goo don't deserved to babysit idols that much older than him.

Guest little girl

adikkeluangman said:FNC, please don't screw up this drama or get involved too much. Just left your idols and drama production alone. Yeo Jin Goo don't deserved to babysit idols that much older than him.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo Gets Ready to Act Out Heart Fluttering Romance in ‘Orange Marmalade’

KBS 2TV’s Orange Marmalade has released the first set of still cuts of Yeo Jin Goo. 

In Orange Marmalade, Jung Jae Min (Yeo Jin Goo) is an ‘uhm chin ah’ who seems to have it all, including an attractive appearance, intelligence and athleticism, and he starts feeling something for the vampire girl Baek Mari (Seolhyun) who appears in front of him one day.

The photos show Yeo Jin Goo in a school uniform, completely transformed into his character, Jung Jae Min. 

Yeo Jin Goo Gets Ready to Act Out Heart Fluttering Romance in ‘Orange Marmalade’

He reportedly handed out chocolates with ‘Orange Marmalade’ logos on them to all the cast and staff members on the first day of filming on March 14, which was also White Day.

After wrapping up his first filming session, Yeo Jin Goo said, “As I filmed, I felt excited to show what I’ve prepared until now and I’m looking forward to acting out a heart fluttering romance for the first time in a long time. I will work harder so that I can show the good sides of me.”

Meanwhile, Orange Marmalade is a fantasy romance drama about innocent love and prejudice in the society, setting the world of humans and vampires as the background. 

The drama will begin in May.

Photo credit: KBS N, Zen Production MWAVE

Yeo Jin Goo looks so fresh... and in suitable age. and in romance, I don't have to worry. I saw him on The Moon that embrace the sun drama, and he is my only reason I can continue watch that drama. His act to be lover is incredibly wonderful. So fall in love to Baek Mari is not a big deal. They will be great pair...

Guest little girl

Jong Hyun still pics :CAf0hJGUkAAT6x4.png

CAgEzOMU8AAsEVA.jpg

trans credit to gkboice :
'Orange Marmalade' Rep - "Whenever it was rest time, Jonghyun would always directly go to the director and enthusiastically ask for advice."

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo in First Shots from “Orange Marmalade”
Check out these new shots of Yeo Jin Goo in the upcoming KBS drama “Orange Marmalade!”
These two images follow our first glimpse at the show yesterday when two stills of AOA’s Seolhyun‘s character were released.
yeo-jin-goo-1.png

Yeo Jin Goo plays Jung Jae Min, a student who is perfect in every way – from his appearance to his intelligence to his athletic ability. When he meets Seolhyun’s character, the vampire girl Baek Ma Ri, he falls in love for the first time.
The first day that Yeo Jin Goo was filming happened to be White Day. So the young star brought chocolates with the “Orange Marmalade” logo on them for all the members of the staff.
yeo-jin-goo-2.png

After finishing his first day on set, Yeo Jin Goo said, “I was very nervous during my first shoot because I kept thinking about how I wanted to show everyone what I’ve been working so hard to prepare. I’m really excited that I get to act out this fresh and exciting romance. I promise that I will work even harder in the future to show you a great performance.”
“Orange Marmalade” is set to air this May.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/19/yeo-jin-goo-in-first-shots-from-orange-marmalade/
This drama got another month to go. Hope that they can filming as many episodes as they can because YJG will have his upcoming movie release in May. So that his movie promo will not be clash with drama filming.

Orange Marmalade Looks Promising with First Pretty Stills of the Three Leads
euuds.jpg

Now this is what I consider an all-around good looking casting. The first stills are out for the three leads of upcoming KBS Friday night drama Orange Marmalade and I’m liking what I see. Yeo Jin Gu, Seolhyun of AOA and CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun are shown in character wearing high school uniforms and all look quite convincing, with the former playing a human boy while the latter two are vampire high school students in a fictional universe where vampires coexist with humans but are ostracized.

euudsj.jpg

Seolhyun at 20 years old is just out of high school while 18 year old Yeo Jin Goo probably is enjoying the dramatic chance to live the high school life he’s had to miss out being a full time child actor prodigy. I’ve never seen Seolhyun act so am game to give her a shot here, and to help matters along I find her quite pretty in an easy-on-the-eyes way. Lee Jong Hyun hasn’t been impressive in his acting efforts so far but he’s definitely got the looks to pull of a broody vampire oppa.

eudj.png

credit: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/19/orange-marmalade-looks-promising-with-first-pretty-stills-of-the-three-leads/

Our three leads still are awesome... they looks more suitable than I predicted before. Jong Hyun and Seolhyun pale skin is already a vampire skin looks like. so nothing to be worried about appearance, just stay focus how they will develop their acting skills.

Archived