[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me to but like any new home it will take a while to get comfortable.  So hang in I miss you and your fan art

when my new lap top comes I will be back to posting again so everyone thanks for all the up dates and info you Daramji dels are the best

Hello Counselor - Lee Hongki, Choi Jonghoon, Subin & Jiyul (2015.03.02)

@maruw00t20  & to those daramji who find it more difficult for the time being with this new home on how to post photos, here's the easiest way for you to do. I usually apply the easiest #1.

1. Right click directly to the image you want to post & (click) copy image then paste (to the space provided on thread) 

2. Right click then copy

a) right click & copy this link (green)

dTdpRWY.jpg

b.) click this part

Qn9exKB.png

c.) when you click that part, you'll see this

4PkJszY.png

d) That's it. I hope it helps.

Lee Hongki & Choa AOA - STORY [English & Español] FTISLAND

I have to confess something:D, i prefer Choa's voice compared to Yuna during their collaboration stage performance. Choa's voice is very good. And now i know why i choose FTISLAND over CNBLUE. During their FNC Kingdom live stage performance i can easily  figured it out why i love FTISLAND. It's not that i'm FTISLAND biased:rolleyes: but i saw it with my 4 dry eyesB)w/ my double clean eardrum:sweatingbullets: & Nflying, they are really good in rapping.:D

FNC artists are all talented, they are different from another company. I hope CEO Han will take care & treat them equally:D. I like them all but I love FTISLAND & don't ask me about my feelings toward CEO Han:angry::w00t:

Hongki IG update

Nflying Fighting!!!

*today is NFlying debut day*

11333681_821934944560464_343856984_n.jpg

FNC Kingdom - Hongki & Nflying collaboration

Y00W8Om.jpg

*Hongki is the most respected sunbae of N.flying-Chahun (guitarist)*

Hongki update info support for N.flying debut day

cr: via Colourful247

awwww:wub::wub::wub:

b9Dv85y.jpg

Let me laugh again :D:D for Hoonie's IG update teasing Hongki about  #mybirthday song 

Hongqi creepy ... goose bumps ... lead voices.
No giggle? Blah ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

'i can't live without you'

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

wae wae wae????

:D:D:D  

News:

[Spot] N.Flying Makes Grand Debut, Thanking FTISLAND and CNBLUE - Get It K[Spot] N.Flying Makes Grand Debut, Thanking FTISLAND and CNBLUE K-POP band N.Flying finally made its grand debut. The band also thanked senior band FTISLAND and CNBLUE. On May 20, the debut showcase entitled ‘Mystical & Luminous Show’ for N.Flying was held at Ax Korea, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

FNC has given birth to renowned bands such as FTISLAND and CNBLUE. “Our seniors gave us a lot of tips before our debut. Also, Lee Jae-jin of FTISLAND treated us to a fabulous dinner and Lee Jung-shin of CNBLUE bought us a base guitar,” said Kwon Gwang-jin, expressing his gratitude towards the senior colleagues.

“Lee Hong-gi told us to become musicians with gentle, mature souls,” said Kim Jae-hyun. “Choi Min-hwan bought us a snare drum,” he added.

“I also remember what Lee Hong-gi said to us. As he has watched us ever since we were trainees, I would like to thank him for his attention and help,” said Lee Seung-hyup.

cr: getitk.com via lakkimi

11010547_932219263508124_522006919724699

Actually all FNC's artistes are really supportive to N.flying but FTISLAND my babies:D Minari especially Hongki is super sweet to the members

10421323_932220070174710_467916109027303

pMRUiyr.png

KZcMLe1.png

0ThqFlF.png

I've been rewatching the videos that are left, I can't believe how much I miss them! Took my fanvids down and that was a mistake, I don't know if I can get some clips back now, but I wanted to redo them, so .. It is what it is, should have looked first I guess *sighs*

Hongki IG update #1

Let's gogogogogogo taiwan !!!

*my new friends that i met few days ago, they will watch FTISLAND in Taiwan after FNC Kingdom-Hongkong*

*11272397_387802234745509_68202395_n.jpg

Let me cr Ayumi Noona for his IG update too:D

11266024_106764566324889_1398643499_n.jp

Hongki IG update #2

11272437_838190132935368_751798989_n.jpg

cr: asuka

Finally she met her Bestfriend *Hongchan oppa:D:D:D*

(i think this shirt belongs to Mina Noona)

11349252_1435615113423084_784922948_n.jp

Baby chihuahua on her pretty angel pink, blue, yellow, green dress:D

cr: asuka 

11280036_998677546811305_1978362694_n.jp

Archived