[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coincidence happens all the time:D...so be it!!!!!:P

Hongchan: Noona we'll change our color into dark red:phew:as long as it's red:sweatingbullets:

Noona: wae????:(

Hongchan: cuz it seems that a lot of people now imitating our original colorB) 'pink':blink: & i don't like it:crazy:

Noona: :w00t: :D:w00t:..what about the gray, purple:D

Hongchan: it depends on the occasion noona:D

Noona: aigooo!!!:crazy::D

Hongchan: :P:P

UvqLTsO.jpg

:D:D:D

From Hongenius;

11242848_644123065723479_538732256_n.jpg

cr: on pic via Colourful247

The butt issue of Hongki was really a topic during their Family Concert in Hongkong. A letter came from a fan. Yeah he read it in Chinese (cantonese) way & answered it in English. Jaejin bullied his hyung that's why he said that word.

cr gif: cross-and-change

tumblr_nokb4yUYph1r20pnwo4_400.giftumblr_nokb4yUYph1r20pnwo1_400.gif

tumblr_nokb4yUYph1r20pnwo2_400.giftumblr_nokb4yUYph1r20pnwo3_400.gif

tumblr_nokb4yUYph1r20pnwo5_r1_400.giftumblr_nokb4yUYph1r20pnwo6_r1_400.gif

Pris & not even Pris said that Hongki really knows how to entertain the viewers and the fans. 

awwww, i wish i'm one Hongki's bodyguard :D:D:D but fortunately i'm only his secret PR:w00t::w00t::w00t:.....in my dreams:P:P:P

The most famous of Hongki's hyung bodyguards, The HULK & The BEAR

Cr: Colourful247

The handsome Hulk &The Bear such a great care of Hongki. But the Hulk is like his BF whereas The Bear is like his dad.

SpsSUCi.png

DqJ9QIW.png

bdWBMCz.png

The Bear is so gentle towards Hongki, he must feel safe to have the huggable Bear around

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:f2ae57428986c11d6d81a0a62f06316b

FfLNwwm.png

The ever playful Hongki wanted to shoot the water gun at Pris but was repeatedly stopped by his handsome bodyguard. Can't help looking at the expressions on the faces of two bodyguards. I think they're just like us, they can't help falling under the charm of Hongki too.

https://instagram.com/p/q8cUm7mfrQ/

cr: mmmy_yue via Colourful247

NFpj1fY.jpg

Archived