[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These were captured by HK at the fan meet.  I think the Japanese fans wanted to show their love for them. It was amazing, especially the second one, I wish I was there to participate in it. 

cr skullhong12 ig

AWESOME! :D

IG update #1

Hongki: 오늘도 화이팅 목아파 ㅜㅜ #네파 #티셔츠 #네파티셔츠 #marni #adidastokyo

[TRANS] Today too, fighting, my throat hurts  ㅜㅜ #nepa #t-shirt #nepa tshirt #marni #adidastokyo  

Mina Monday Update:

Noona: All of you (Hongchan:w00t::D), please be aware of health MERS issues.

All i can say.... his hair color is light PINK:P

xjmvv3e.jpg?2

FTISLAND updated photos Arena Tour 5.....GO- Osaka-Aichi-Japan

June 14, June  20-21, 2015

cr: FT island-5 Treasure Island

10150710_917579094955304_368980639334388

11537713_917579091621971_231587510953484

11406729_914349941944886_765064273427230

Setlist

LhMmf6S.png

NOTE:

HONGKI & MINA shows schedule together on JULY 20, 2015

FTISLAND: YOKOHAMA ARENA (KAGANAWA)

MINA: KAGANAWA ARTS THEATER 

sooooo.....here i am again, LOL...here's the thing just in case :w00t: if anyone will take time to B) me:D from the Arena to the Theater:w00t:

1. By car for only 12.4km (25mins):w00t: (the easiest & quickest to do)

Z9eTWKz.png

2. By train only just 37mins ( well, you still have to walk for a bit or you might run if you like, sweating is good:sweatingbullets:)

yT6HDEy.png

3. If they or you choose to walk.....that's good, you know walking if good than jogging:D for 9.1km (1hr 51min) but chances are both will be late for their show:sweatingbullets:

JsO7CzJ.png

Yorubon you know that this ajumma is crazy, so your understanding & consideration is highly appreciated:w00t::w00t:...mind you he will listen to us again, just like his light Pink hair:D:D

Thanks to Google ajusshi for the direction/map anyway:P.

OK, then you choose:w00t::w00t::w00t:

NOTE:

HONGKI & MINA shows schedule together on JULY 20, 2015

FTISLAND: YOKOHAMA ARENA (KAGANAWA)

MINA: KAGANAWA ARTS THEATER 

sooooo.....here i am again, LOL...here's the thing just in case :w00t: if anyone will take time to B) me:D from the Arena to the Theater:w00t:

By car only 12.4km (25mins):w00t: (the easiest & very quick to do)

By train only 37mins ( well, you still have to walk or you might run if you like, sweating is good:sweatingbullets:)

If they choose to walk.....you know exercise:D for 9.1km (1hr 51min) chances are both will be late for their show:sweatingbullets:

Yorubon you know that this ajumma is crazy, so your understanding & consideration is highly appreciated:w00t::w00t:...mind you he will listen to us again, just like his light Pink hair:D:D

Thanks to Google ajusshi map anyway:P

@hannaj

I never though I will see a map in this forum. He..he..I super duper like your craziness..Welcome back.

AOA boys version:w00t: promoting FNC .:D

....there something to celebrate but for the dorks it's bothersome.  But there's a good thing about FNC.....like making memories & money:lol::D

*as always Hongki jjang!!!*

tumblr_nqdijzhODX1r20pnwo1_400.giftumblr_nqdijzhODX1r20pnwo2_400.giftumblr_nqdijzhODX1r20pnwo3_400.gif

tumblr_nqdijzhODX1r20pnwo4_400.giftumblr_nqdijzhODX1r20pnwo5_400.giftumblr_nqdijzhODX1r20pnwo6_400.gif

cr gif: cross-and-change

Base on this week's Mina's Monday.  Mina had shoot a  film with Jung Kyung Ho last year titled "그리울 련 (Amor)" in Korea.

The film will be on screen during Bifan film festival this year (7/16~7/26) and Mina also got an invitation.  But I wonder if she can attend this film festival since she will be busy at her stage play in Japan.

ps. Mina was ambassador of this film festival in 2013.  It has changed the name from "Pifan" film festival to "Bifan" film festival from this year.

picture cr. hancheolsoo76 ins (film director)

bW3ie7w.jpg

*!!! my puppies Minari & Hongki love to eat chicken:w00t:*

Hongki IG update

Trans: Curry chicken,curry chicken, find me at Seohyeun station & I'll treat you a nice (delicious) food ㅋㅋㅋ

cr:Cr:small_橘紙xi

11208541_1616217368635142_1701919541_n.j

[TRANS] [150623] some of Hongki’s storm replies to Pris tweets :)

Pri 1: In a relationship between fans and singers, when the fans say that they want to end the relationship, even though I’ve seen those a lot, its still too sad.
Hongki: Its alright, arent we (our relationship) actually thick!!!

Pri 2:  Hongki-ya~~~ Can you tell me what is Seunghyun-ssi’s shoes size?

Hongki:  320mm

Pri 3:  Oppa, where are you now???

Hongki: Home! Now, I’m going to go to eat chicken curry with Minhwannie

Pri 4: Oppa oppa oppa, do you have a girlfriend? 

Hongki: There might be, there might not be kkk

Pri 5:  What about this one? <3 <3

*Hongki's girlfriend:w00t:*

tumblr_inline_nqeg3dQL051qe5msi_540.jpg

Hongki:  ….its killing me…

Pri 6: Oppa, I’ll be leaving on Monday, do you have any place that you like in Paris? kkkk Please recommend me

Hongki: Paris…There is a very famous street, there are strippers there kkkkkkkkkk What was the name…..

cr: lakkimi

Archived