[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

cr skullhong12 ig 

To the light in taiwan .. Fxxking awesome !! Thank you soooooooooo muchhhhhhhh  

the taiwan fan activities were amazing, when they sang to the light every pri had their light on at the same time jaejin was so touched he cried, we could hear it in his voice. And ️Hongki said you guys are richard simmons awesome ahahaha

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr hannimssi ig 

11084857_952318998114571_1546346767_a.jp hannimssi The beginning, or should I say the reveal of a super awesome fandom #Primadonna way of asking the boys out for Encore! Repeating #IConfess chorus all the way until the boys come out again.  @skullhong12 @soow456 @ftgtjhc @minhwan12 @saico0111 
By @simsim623 "New way of chanting Encore! 
I'm truly amazed n touched by Taiwan Fandom. They can unite the entire audience and counter surprised our Boys.

• (FTISLAND We Will 2015 Asia Tour in Taipei)

• Seunghyun:Yesterday, I ate bun, and now my face looks like a bun.
  • Hongki:Our company’s CEO's face looks more like a bun

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• cr: lakkimi
  •  

Hongki was so touched by the fan support that he was stunned for quite a while & even got his HP to record the moment

052315 Hongki IG Update

To the Light in Taiwan...Fxxking awesome!!Thank you sooooooooo muchhhhhhh

(you can check his IGVID, yeah it'as prettily awesome)

Embedded image permalink

The scene that touched Hongki. During To The Light, Pris switched on the touch light on their Phone

Embedded image permalink

cr: via Colourful247

Can I just say I love this thread? I bought a house and Its stressful right now, with repairs and such. I come to this thread to relax and take my mind off things. I don't post a lot, but I'm always reading in here. 

I know this is off topic but I thought it was funny because I bet my last penny that she was expressing what  was on the mind of many fans. :phew::lol:

cr lovechoihonnie ig

Hey eveybody~Please stop to fall in love this handsome bodyguards~Although he is strong~handsome~FT's bodyguards and we should love too..But we couldn't love him and leave FT~~~
Dear FNC,I would like to ask how old he is ? Married ? It's that I got chance ?? Let him debut too~~~

http:11325757_434905026683145_1120147496_n.jp

I don't think this is all a coincidence, LOL but i think people around them are all daramjI, lol, from the other dorks, stylist, make-up artist, to bodyguards, LOL

Of course he knew it about this color before showing it to us, lol

(just to let you know that the emoticons are all gone,,,,,they're tired & i think they need to rest as well, LOL)

cHWeTOf.jpg

@hannaj  I love your postings and feel that the emote icons here are too limited so I posting this one to express my appreciation for your hard working dedication to this thread.  Like I said earlier, you are the lighthouse that shines the light and keeps this ship on course but most of all, your light keeps the crew inspire,  happy and believe.  thank you.

funny-happy-3d-icon-11507244.jpg

Archived