[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mina blog English trans:

May
Not long after I was happy about the warmth of Spring, there came many hot days like Summer recently.
I am a bit scared about how hot it will be when real summer comes.( lol) In the mean time I had my hair that grew pretty long cut by about 10 cm recently.

a0271239_16210201.jpg

I feel much better now. I had pretty long hair because I was playing a role that required long black hair in a drama: “Partner in Darkness”; but the shooting is finished now. So I wanted to change my image a bit. Washing and drying my hair is easy and my heart got lighter.♪

a0271239_15113094.jpgThe photo was taken in Korea and it was also hot in Korea. So, I was happy to be able to take a walk in light clothes.
By the way, since recently I have had a little more flexibility with my time, it feels like the time I recharged my soul by being relaxed with my friends, taking lessons of English and Dancing.

Talking about movies, I have been trying to watch movies a lot lately, thinking this was the best opportunity for doing so. I must say that I have watched about 20 movies over a period of a month. Some Japanese ones of course but also some Western ones and some Korean ones, regardless of the genre. Among all of them, the most impressive one was “Birdman” or “Unforeseen miracle that was brought by ignorance”; Japanese title.

The movie setting was the back stage where a movie actor got involved in a stage show. It is linked with my occupation. So from the start of the movie my heart was racing.

The editing of the movie made it look like the whole thing was one take, so I felt as though I were actually standing in the scene and witnessing it all as it happened, so the end came very quickly. I was fortunate to be able to see such a lovely movie at the right timing just before my stage show.

By the way, the stage “Peer Gynt“ is coming closer. Since I became an adult, I haven’t had much experience on stage except when I read a story once on stage. However, I am performing with many wonderful other senior members this time and I feel honoured but also nervous….
I think I will learn and absorb a lot of stuff. I will do my best. Everyone, please be sure to come and see the performance. I hope you can come.
http://www.pg2015.jp/

cr: Mina Fujii FB

Noona: Hongchan i hope you'll wear something lighter during your performance on stage:w00t: like mine...

jqrUZlt.jpg

Hongchan: of course, we talk already about that, :) but is it ok for you if i wear my skullhong tshirt?:P

Noona: no problem anyway, i love that shirt cuz of that love sign. The banana design is so weird:D

Hongchan: :w00t::w00t: noona........this!!!

w29PtQo.jpg

Noona: owwww kyuwoo that's perfect...owww my baby you're sweating:sweatingbullets::D:D

Hongchan: gwaenchana gwaenchana....noona you don't see anything aside from sweating?:w00t:

Noona: yayyyy!!! but:vicx::vicx:

Hongchan: :):D:P i'm happy noona:wub:

me: ara,,,,,,,:tears::D

Hongchan: ajummma!!!!!B):huh:

@dinaz me too  i miss her so much. It so hard for me to accept everything that happen before even i didn't know the truth.  I love her ....accept only her for ...

​read her blog....she so private....

Archived