[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

I think i have so much problem on my eyes recently & need to see my optometrist daily instead of yearly:D

But if you don't see anything, then your eyes are perfectly fine-ok-never mind me:P

1VuDN5E.jpg

:P:P

*i know i know i know that it's only a coincidence*wink*:Dalways:P

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's happy to hold his Pretty girly pink rabbit:D w/ green flower:wub:

gqHuulR.png

omoooooo........

11208592_889846771061160_1255746033_n.jp

xDxDxD

To all ajumma, dongsaeng...let's just enjoy the moment. Stay young at heart & pretty always. Just keep on smiling. LOL.....:D:D:D....to reduced our wrinklesxD

I finished watching episode 2 of Coming Out and it ended with him talking about his feelings toward FNC. It left a very lasting impression on me. I made a clip of it and posted it here because I want to comment on it.

He is truly growing into a matured insightful man.  Even though he have always been vocal in voicing his disagreements with FNC, he also recognizes and acknowledges FNC as his benefactor in making him a star, which is why his loyalty and love for the company is  strong.  He is  insightful enough to understand that in any relationship, there will always be some disagreements/differences.  And in his growing maturity, he is not looking for agreement but respect for those differences.   

It’s what I posted before “Let us agree to disagree” , respecting each other’s differences and continue to  support each other’s endeavors as artists.  

I don’t know when this episode was recorded but it foreshadowed the success of  their I Will album.  And after watching this, it just makes their success so much more sweeter. He and his brothers never gave up and as a “first born” he will always be the  “trailblazer”  forging into new territory paving a path for those who choose to follow after him.  An artist who won’t rest on his laurel but a risk taker who is very passionate about his craft.

Hong chan,  you followed your heart for love. And now you’re following your  passion for a dream. May you continue to do both with all the success you deserve.  :)

The hungry maknaes waiting for Hongki hyung appa & Minari Eomma from supermarket to buy food to feed his dorky kids:D

The song dedicated to Hongki hyung/appa:P

tumblr_nnyr32pLms1r20pnwo1_400.giftumblr_nnyr32pLms1r20pnwo2_400.gif

tumblr_nnyr32pLms1r20pnwo3_r1_400.giftumblr_nnyr32pLms1r20pnwo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nnyr32pLms1r20pnwo5_r1_400.giftumblr_nnyr32pLms1r20pnwo6_r1_400.gif

*these kids can't live without their Hongki hyung....food food food...alcohol alcohol alcohol:D:wub:

cr; believeintreasure

[VID] 2014 Starlight FNC Kingdom Concert Diamond Stage - Collaboration Performance 

Hongki-JJ-Minari

Note from lakkimi: PS: Sorry if its not in the best quality, re-uploaded it especially for this Anon

cr: misa_sbt

hongmina love

11235905_878262352233267_1319787540_n.jp

:wub::wub::wub:

You are my love♫♫♫

You are my sunshine   

I am your star...you are my sun ♩ ♬ ♩ ♬:D

For our love so pure so true, thank you✩LOL

I have truly found my everything in you♪ ♫♩ ♬♥:P

*Yorubon, spices of life........just smile...be happyxD*

I misss you all like crazy and hope that when this migration is over we will all find our new home is a lively and better place.   Until then I can't thank @hannaj and @MsKahili enough for all your post. You are keeping us informed and laughing so my hat is off to you ladies I miss our chats but better days are coming just know I still believe and once my tec is fixed I'll be back posting again

Late update:

Hongki IG update

Trans:

long time no see since i saw my
momㅎㅎMiss you so muchㅜㅜ
#KimSora #BOTC (Kangju Eomma)

*so sweet*

22494_925631667480491_515030802550431761

* well, as we know Kim Sora Eomma want's Hongki to be his son-in-law..unfortunately her daughter is toooo young for Hongki & he decline the offer:D,,cuz he prefer a Noona ,,,,not a dongsaeng:P:PxD:D*

Hongki & Hyunnie attended  Ji Bin's sister wedding ( Je Bin is Hongki's & Ftisland close dongsaeng friend)

Embedded image permalink

still busy with his phone communicating with me cuz i'm still in other part of the world:D( mianhe):P

Embedded image permalink

A simple gift to ALL daramji MOTHERS:wub:...saranghae❤❤❤

Happy Mother's Day

ღღღღღღღ

G8v3SqC.jpg?1

[VID] [150510]【NHK MUSIC JAPAN】FTISLAND - Primavera Live

cr: 高橋緑 

✩

:D

You are my love♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

You are my sunshine ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Archived