[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Gwiyomi' only reminds me of you:D

​@hannaj   This scene was my favorite part because it didn't require any eng sub. It not only bought back the funny scenes of Hongki Mina doing it, but also it was so funny to see the usual serious stoic Hoonie acting out. all the way. The public, including me  got a glimpse of the playful side of him which we rarely see - it was a treat.  Thank you, Hoonie for revealing your playful crazy side to us.  O.o xD LOL

INFO: KCON 2015 USA

July 31-August 2-Staples Center

Los Angeles

August 8- Prudential Center

New York

Vote for your Top 8 KPOP groups you want to see at at KCON LA. If you want to bring back the TREASURES back to US, request FTISLAND as your first choice so that you guys can rock & sing along with 'PRAY'. 

So check this out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18euL5G7KYEkE-EinC0ZzefhGlTNfCYigsMj4ZM9uxMY/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thank You.

Hongki & Asuka IG update:P

Hongchan: Noona asuka, here's my update today, Where's my request? I wasn't there during your birthday?chaebal:)

Noona: araso!!! i know i know you want to check something:x

Since April is over, the memories of birthday photos

LONELY Hongki at FNC:D

cr: on pic

"A lonely soul always tries to fill the holes in other's soul with it's love"

:)

'd 'DORKS in action:P

1 2 3 1 2 3 drink♬  1 2 3 1 2 3 drink♬  1 2 3 1 2 3 drink♬  Throw 'em back 'till I lost count

cr gifs: starryhong

to: 1+1 is gwiyomi 2+2 is gwiyomi♪ 3+3 is gwiyomi gwiyomi  4+4 is gwiyomi 5+5 is gwiyomi♪ 6+6 is tsup tsup tsup gwiyomi

cr gifs: cross-and-change

:D:D:D

I know that this site is confusing but I am so happy to see that some of you are finding your way home.Hopefully when the new site is ready it will be easier to manage so hang in and wait better days are coming  

Archived