[ OFFICIAL THREAD ] Lovelyz 러블리즈 ~ Welcome Lovelinus!

MissyMaguire

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150612 Lovelyz Official Twitter:
[#Lovelyz] 12th June! Lovelyz's #JIN #Myngeun nie's 20th birthday ♥
Look at JIN's perfect charm marks selca and run to leave a congratulatory message on the official fancafe quickly~
(trans: WoollimGirls)

tumblr_npsixfndag1uq0hcvo1_500.jpg

Lovelyz JIN Birthday Gift (cr: @S2_JUNE12th)
CHOnr1uUYAEfuSW.jpg
CHOnyoAUgAA8S0q.jpg

Jisoo sparked speculations of returning after being spotted with Lovelyz

Jisoo sparked speculations of her possible return with girl group Lovelyz after a recent sighting by fans. 

On June 17th, Jisoo was spotted leaving Woollim Entertainment’s agency building together with some members of Lovelyz, immediately starting speculations if her return is on the works. In a video posted by a fan through her Instagram account, the member was seen quietly making her way out with the rest of the members, looking back when she was called and recognised.

The post was a hot topic on various social networking sites as it talked about the possibility of her finally making her debut with Lovelyz.

It can be recalled that back in May, Woollim Entertainment remained undecided with Jisoo’s return following the closure of her case. It was stated, then, that her health and recovery was their priority as she continued treatment to the trauma caused by the incident.

Due to the incident, Jisoo was unable to join Lovelyz in their debut and follow-up promotions last year.
source:koreaboo

I knew it!! Can't wait for the official announcement :)

• 2 weeks later...

[TRANS] 150707 @Official_LVLZ : Twitter Update:
[#Lovelyz] #Babysoul's birthday video main feature has come! Even if the birthday has passed, you wont miss it will you? Look at Miss Soul's selca and come over to the official fancafe! (TRANS: SOLOVELYZ8)
tumblr_nr3yfjewyM1u2ju4io1_500.jpg

Happy Birthday Baby Soul :wub: 
Those 7 years training only made her stronger

tumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who1_400.giftumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who5_400.gif
tumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who6_400.giftumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who2_400.gif
tumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who4_400.giftumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who7_400.gif
tumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who8_400.giftumblr_nqpa6leC7T1tw43who3_400.gif
BABYZOUL

tumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo6_r1_250.giftumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo2_250.gif
tumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo1_250.giftumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo3_250.gif
tumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo4_250.giftumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo7_250.gif
tumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo5_250.giftumblr_nr0ttsO6wt1rxec1oo8_r1_250.gif
IFNTHOWON

tumblr_nr0p2fzbQ41u64asdo1_400.giftumblr_nr0p2fzbQ41u64asdo4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_nr0p2fzbQ41u64asdo5_r1_400.giftumblr_nr0p2fzbQ41u64asdo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_nr0p2fzbQ41u64asdo2_r1_400.giftumblr_nr0p2fzbQ41u64asdo6_r2_400.gif
YOONKOOKS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

150820 마아라(Ahra Ma) Instagram update with LOVELYZ 

CM02TGQU8AA7ap7.jpg
VIDEO | 150820 | Lovelyz | Teaser for Hallyu Dream Festival (September 9th)

CM2MhtaUkAEDAU3.jpg

[VID] 150822 Lovelyz perform 'Candy Jelly Love' at HeartStone Masters Korea Final Event Cr. KimBilly

150822 LOVELYZ perform Hi~ at Hearthstone Masters event © kimbilly

tumblr_nthq6oqfcs1u2ju4io1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nthq6oqfcs1u2ju4io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nthq3fh75T1u2ju4io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nthq3fh75T1u2ju4io2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntj9iqdGW11u2ju4io1_1280.jpgtumblr_ntinu22AB71uq0hcvo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntipyelUlI1u2ju4io2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntinkdy33Q1uq0hcvo3_1280.jpg
277C633C55D92C2B31B6BA

150824 ArchonXixo twitter update with LOVELYZ
tumblr_ntkjdeJwx71uq0hcvo1_540.jpg

Lovelyz Reveals Teaser for Comeback Featuring 8 Members

Lovelyz Reveals Teaser for Comeback Featuring 8 Members

The rookie girl group from Woollim Entertainment is making a comeback and they have released their first teaser!

The image teaser features eight members, and although the faces and exact identities are not visible, it can be assumed that member Seo Ji Soo is returning with the rest of the members of her group.

Lovelyz was originally set up as an eight-member girl group, but Seo Ji Soo was unable to properly debut with her group when malicious rumors about her were spread after the announcement of Lovelyz’s debut. Later the rumors were found to be untrue and the individuals who started the rumors were penalized.

Earlier this year in July, there was speculation that Seo Ji Soo would be making a comeback with the group but Woollim stated that “There has been nothing decided regarding Seo Ji Soo joining Lovelyz. She is currently practicing with the members, but her rejoining the group has not been determined yet.”

It seems now with this teaser, the speculation can be confirmed in the affirmative.

Update 08/27/15:

An affiliate from Woollim Entertainment stated to news outlets, “It is true that Seo Ji Soo is joining the group. The group will be performing as eight for the first time since their debut.”

Source (1)

Lovelyz are 8 again :wub: 

tumblr_nt7icy33B11tknjx1o1_540.gif
tumblr_nt7icy33B11tknjx1o2_540.gif
tumblr_nt7icy33B11tknjx1o3_540.gif
PARKMYNGN
Yes Baby Soul tell the others about life outside Woollim basement!!

Lovelyz teaching soldiers 'Hi' Choreo :lol:
tumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o10_r1_250.giftumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o2_250.giftumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o4_250.gif
tumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o3_250.giftumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o5_250.gif
tumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o6_250.giftumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o1_250.gif
tumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o7_r1_250.giftumblr_nsj9v53T8C1tknjx1o8_r1_250.gif
PARKMYNGN

LOVELYZ COMEBACK TEASERS!!

Kei
[ via Official_LVLZ] 러블리즈의 개인티저를 기대하셨나요?? 첫 개인티저를 확인하세요!! ▶http://www.lvlz8.com-
Translation: Did you expect our first lovely individual teaser? Check it out on ▶️http://www.lvlz8.com
tumblr_ntqzmqPijM1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

Jiae
[via Official_LVLZ] 러블리즈의 딜라이트, 유지애의 티저 이미지 보러 오세요!! 주말에도 티저는 계속 됩니다:)
Translation : The Delight of Lovelyz, come see the teaser of Yoo-Jiae! The teasers will continue on weekends :)
tumblr_ntst7c5FCH1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

JIN
[via Official_LVLZ] 오늘의 멤버는 JIN입니다! JIN은 어느쪽 눈을 가렸을까요? 지금 확인하세요!http://www.lvlz8.com
Translation: Today is the member Jin! Which eye would Jin had went off with? Check it out now!http://www.lvlz8.com
tumblr_ntvcgb9CMh1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

Yein
[via Official_LVLZ] 월요병을 퇴치 할 예인의 티저 이미지가 공개 되었습니다:) 예인이의 윙크를 받아랏!!-
Translation: It’s the teaser of our maknae being released :) take a wink from Yein!!
tumblr_ntwi12DGhP1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

Baby Soul
[#Lovelyz]소울중에 소울은 베이비소울이니라! 소울이 티저 사진 보러오세요:)http://www.lvlz8.com 
[#Lovelyz] The best soul of all? None other than Babysoul. Let's take a look at her teaser image:)
tumblr_ntycl6n8IS1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

Mijoo
[via Official_LVLZ] 장난기 가득한 미주의 표정을 지금 바로 확인하세요!
Translation: Come check out the playful expression of Mijoo!
tumblr_nu0786muCt1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

So beautiful!! only Sujeong & Jisoo left :wub:

Sujeong

[#Lovelyz] 러블리즈의 보석! 수정이의 티저 사진이 공개 되었습니다:) 반짝반짝 빛나는 수정이의 모습 보러오세요!
[#Lovelyz] An apple of your eye. Sujeong is shining bright in the picture, isn’t she?

CN6BaKPUcAAUXkR.jpg

Jisoo 
[#Lovelyz] 러블리즈 여덟 멤버의 티저가 모두 공개 되었습니다:D 마지막으로 공개 된 지수의 모습을 만나보세요!
#Lovelyz] By tonight, 8 LOVELYZ members' images are all shown. Let's meet Jisoo's teaser image :D

CN_K8XGUcAAEEwB.jpg

Welcome back Jisoo!! Lovelyz8 :wub: 

[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] SEO JI SOO, OPENS UP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE ‘LESBIAN RUMORS SCANDAL’

Talks about lot of troubles. Few days before debut day, she walked down to the police instead going on the stage, on trainee days with the members she sang with a bright smile, but now she had to be in practice room alone while fought back her tears. There was light for her who lived in anxiety every day because all of her hard work could turn into nothing. Now, the dream stage finally just around the corner. Lovelyz’s back to their name with Seo Jisoo as the main character of the story.

Seo Jisoo who get caught up in a “homosexuality and sexual harassment” rumour has walked out. It was critical to girl group member who has to appeal to teen agers especially with pure concept. Seo Jisoo become centre public’s attention when no one hear her actual story. And her absence was fill with “unconfirmed” rumours.

‘The main character of problem’ has return. On 4th, lovelyz’s Seo Jisoo’s comeback teaser was revealed and comeback as a whole 8. In the middle of this month lovelyz will comeback and planning to find fans with the new album. After her debut was hold back, Seo Jisoo is once again stand on the starting point. She is now tying her shoelace and putting strength in her knees

Spent 1 eventful year, now a whole lovelyz’s stage is just around the corner, Seo Jisoo had a quick meeting with Herald POP. Carefully Seo Jisoo showed up with very complicated expression. The activities is just around the corner, the various emotion such as feeling excitement and joy as well as fear and sorry towards members keep come and go. And Seo Jisoo moved into tears. Drop by drop tears roll down her face, it’s difficult to her feeling and confidence, but after she pour it out she seems relieved and shows a mixed smile.

Seo Jisoo and Lovelyz will revealed their story to Herald POP.

Q: How’s your feeling after experiencing difficult time

SJS (Seo Jisoo): It would be a lie if I said it wasn’t hard. But the members are having more difficult time more than I did. Even though we prepared together before the showcase day, I wasn’t able to debut because a bad experience. It was happened so sudden, the members went through harder time than I did. They need to change all the part right away. I felt really sorry because of that. We know everyone is working hard, yet it was more difficult and harder for the members, I felt really bad.

Q: Even after the incident happened, it’s known that Seo Jisoo and the members still living together.

BabySoul: Even now at practice room, Jisoo still the brightest friend.  Originally, she was a child that full of energy and always smile, but after that happened she worried a lot of things. Again, even the time has passed but the wound probably will still be there. Yet, she tried to not to show the flaw, I’m proud of her. Rather, when we were tired, she will talked to us brightly and she put her heart in lovelyz. I’m thankful to Jisoo because of that. 

Q: Put bright image for the members.

SJS: Because we’re always together, there’s no need to talk to see if we’re all having it difficult. Me of course, because the other members are exhausted and tired from their busy schedules theres no measurement of how ‘tired’ we are. Especially when the members having difficult time, that I haven’t experienced. As everyone’s going through a hard time, revealing it will make the situation even more worse for me or for lovelyz. That’s why I always bright when I see the members as well as cheering for them .

Q: Knowledge fans encouragement

SJS:  Many people have sent some cheering words for me. I received lots of letter as well. Honestly, I was felt bad thinking was it okay for me to receive so much love like this. I haven’t been able to show people anything. I think fans and singer get closer as they give and received things from each other’s. But, I still have nothing to give out and I feel sorry for that. Someday, I will give back everything that I have received.

Q:  Decision to join, is there any harmony problem with other members?

SJS: Lovelyz has released 2 albums and stands in front of you guys. In that time we wasn’t be stand together and I think I’m a bit left behind . However, it’s time to put more efforts. I have learned to give people my bright side and I will do my best so I can show you the better look of myself. 

Q: Please tell us more your feeling about this whole lovelyz activities 

JIN: When Jisoo unnie activities was suspended, I filled her space. When I stepped on the stage for the first time I felt empty, but now the empty space is now filled. I’m so relieved that “real lovelyz” will show you the 8 colour we have. Please make sure that you expect the “Whole Lovelyz”

BabySoul: I think this is the first time I wanted to have activities so quickly. And be anticipate. I hope you enjoy watching us.

KEI: We have prepared a really pleasant comeback. Now we want to show you what we have. I think activities as 8 people is more fun. Lovelyz name is means to spread the loveliness, lovelyz also want to receive love from everyone. 

Mijoo: Lot of people have been waiting for “whole lovelyz”. Jisoo and I have the same age. I feel like my friend is transferred to another school, but now I feel glad that we are preparing for our comeback together. We will show you our “Friend Chemistry” properly, so please show us lots of love.

Sujeong: There are many thing we have prepared since we were trainee for lovelyz debut. Of course acapella cover song, there are also variety charms that yet we haven’t been showed properly. Now, lovelyz would like to show it properly.

Yein: Actually I’m the last one who joined Lovelyz. At the time it was unfortunate that I couldn’t show everyone the side I had. Its about time that I do and thinking of it makes me excited. It seems as though we’ve gone back to the beginning 

JIN: “Real Lovelyz members have their own charms. There are various vocal colours and also difference dance colours. We want to quickly show you the more natural stage than the 7 people stage.

Yoo Jiae: The originally 8 people stage were showed in 7 people stage, fans also sad that it need to be happened. Finally “Complete Lovelyz” is return. I want Lovelyz to have a really cool decorated stage.  

Source: 헤럴드POP
Trans by: Lovelyz8.net
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger:wub:
I truly believe Lovelyz will work hard and become successful as 8 and I can't wait to hear all the loud cheers for Jisoo!!

[NEWS] Lovelyz New Pre-release Single on September 14 lvlz8_teaser_0907_15pk97sdg6.jpg

They look beautiful:wub: Woollim stylist never let me down

150906 Lovelyz - A Song for You Preview

tumblr_nubbohV2741tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg
To celebrate comeback and 30.000 members at fancafe, Lovelyz will be holding a one day cafe event at NIT Coffee (Woollim’s cafe) on September 13th. To join the event you have to apply at the fancafe and the registration board will be open from September 8th 10.00 KST until September 9th 10.00 KST. You will have to apply with this format: Name (real name) / date of birth / Contact (Phone Number). You have to join the fancafe and in Korea to be able to join the event.

For more information: http://cafe.daum.net/wlgirls/1R8l/60
via: lovelyz8.com

[HANGUL/ROMAN/ENG] LOVELYZ - SHOOTING STAR

Hangul:

[JIN] 혹시나 기억하니 넌 
조용히 읽어주었던
니가 준 책 한 켠에 
새겨둔 우리 이름

[Sujeong] 영원할 줄만 알았던
그때에 우리 모습이
조금씩 바래져 가

[Baby Soul] 마냥 좋기만 했었던 우리
어쩌다 이렇게 된 걸까
돌이킬 순 없을까

[Sujeong] 떨어지는 저 별하나
내게 말하는 것 같아
마지막이야 헤어질 준비를 하고
[JIN] 아련하게 불어오는
바람에 잘 가 인사하다
[Kei] 눈물이 왈칵 흐르고 말았어

[Yein] 조금은 못난 글씨로 
수줍게 써준 편지가
아직도 남아있어
[Jiae] 변하지 않을 것 같던 우리
슬픈 엔딩은 너무 싫어
[Baby Soul] 그냥 웃으며 내게로 와

[Sujeong] 떨어지는 저 별하나
내게 말하는 것 같아
마지막이야 헤어질 준비를 하고
[JIN] 아련하게 불어오는
바람에 잘 가 인사하다
[Yein] 눈물이 왈칵 흐르고 말았어

[Jisoo] 내 손을 잡아줘 꼭 잡아줘
[Mijoo]다시 한번만 나를 안아줘
[Sujeong] 괜찮아 아무리 날 다독여 봐도
[Kei] 계속 니 생각에 눈물이나

[JIN] 잊지 말아줘 너와나
잊으면 안돼 너와 나
마지막이야 이별을 믿지 못하고
[Kei] 위로하듯 불어오는
바람에 잘 가 인사하다
[Sujeong]눈물이 왈칵 흐르고 말았어

Romanization:

[JIN] hoksina giokhani non
choyonghi ilgojuottdon
nigajun chaek hankyoe
saegyeodon uri ireum

[SUJEONG] yeongwonhal julman alattdon
geuttae e uri museubi
Jogeumssik baraejyeo ga

[BABY SOUL] Manyang johgiman haesseossdeon uri
eojjeoda ireohge doen geolkka
dorikil sun eobseulkka

[SUJEONG] tteoreojineun jeo byeolhana
naege malhaneun geotgata
majimakiya heeojil junbireul hago
[JIN] aryeonhage buleooneun
Barame chalga insahada
[KEI] nunmuri walkag heurego marasseo

[YEIN] jogeumeun motnan geulssiro
sujupge sseojun pyeonjiga
ajikdo namaisseo
[JIAE] byeonhaji anhel geotgatdeon uri
seulpeun endingen nomu silheo
[BABY SOUL] genyang useumyo naegero wa

[SUJEONG] tteoreojineun jeo byeolhana
naege malhaneun geotgata
majimakiya heeojil junbireul hago
[JIN] aryeonhage bureooneun
Barame kalga insahada
[YEIN] nunmuri walkag heurego marasseo

[JISOO] nae suneul jabajwo kkok jabajwo
[MIJOO] dashi hanbonman nareul anajwo
[SUJEONG] Gwenchanha amuri nal dadogyeo bwado
[KEI] gyesok ni saenggage nunmurina

[JIN] Itji marajwo neowana
iteumyeon andwae neowa na
majimakiya ibyeorel mitji mothago
[KEI] wirohadet bureoonenun
baramae jalka insahada
[SUJEONG] nunmuri walkag hereugo marasseo

English Translation:

Do you remember perhaps
the book you quietly read to me
I am turning the book
to where we engraved our names

I thought we would last forever
But now we are starting to fade

We had a good time
I wonder how could this happen?
Can we go back?

The shooting star that is falling
I think it’s telling me
This is the end
I should get ready to bid farewell
with the estranged wind that blows away
and then drops of tears flows on my face

The letter that you gave me
written in your awful writing
I am still keeping it
It seemed that we would not change
I hate sad endings
Please smile and come back

The shooting star that is falling
I think it’s telling me
This is the end
I should get ready to bid farewell

Please just grab hold of my hand
Hug me one more time
No matter what I tell myself

I can’t stop crying thinking of you
Please do not forget you and me
You can’t forget you and me
I can’t believe this is the end
I bid my farewell

trans: Lovelyz8.com

150912 Asia Music Network Showcase - Hi + Candy Jelly Love

Lovelyz’s Congratulations Message for XSport News 8th Anniversary

[VID/RAW] A Song For You Ep. 9 - Lovelyz
tumblr_nue2zzoS4S1tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo8_250.giftumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo5_250.gif
tumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo4_250.giftumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo3_250.gif
tumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo2_250.giftumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo1_250.gif
tumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo6_250.giftumblr_nu9lddXjBK1u2hx1xo7_250.gif
LOVELYZ.TK

tumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo8_250.giftumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo3_250.gif
tumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo2_250.giftumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo4_250.gif
tumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo1_250.giftumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo6_250.gif
tumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo5_250.giftumblr_nuklpgIg9Z1u2hx1xo7_250.gif
LOVELYZ.TK

tumblr_nui36u5RFE1ug9y6ho1_400.giftumblr_nui36u5RFE1ug9y6ho2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_nui36u5RFE1ug9y6ho3_r2_400.giftumblr_nui36u5RFE1ug9y6ho4_r2_400.gif
SEOJISOOS

150913 Twitter: Official_LVLZ
[#Lovelyz] One Day Lovelyz Cafe with you! Did you have a good time with the members? Thank you very much everyone for coming! #youdon'tforgetabout_tonight_12AM_right?
tumblr_nulso55k151tn0mx2o1_1280.jpg

[PICS] 150913 Cafe Lovelyz at NIT Shop
bufm8w6HjW.jpg

tumblr_num595qppo1u2k93eo1_1280.jpgtumblr_num564oFNS1u2k93eo1_1280.jpgtumblr_num54lFNBZ1u2k93eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_num5esYRIo1sk2zzho1_1280.jpgtumblr_num5gtXha81sk2zzho2_1280.jpgtumblr_num5w7DXTP1u2ju4io1_1280.jpg
tumblr_num4p2Mna31sk2zzho1_1280.jpg
5Lo7Z1lzsU.jpg
TnEE8dzC1u.jpg

tumblr_numzg4ChP11uaqwj1o1_1280.jpgtumblr_num76qEKWc1sk2zzho1_1280.jpg9FmDq8K.jpg

Archived