[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SMP567,  Thanks for the videos but hate I can't understand what's going on So did she tell the two leader at the weapon place she was a girl.. So that man did do something to the fire that caused that problem I think IW dad will try and steal all the sulfur that GW had secure   

@SMP567,  The Jin dynasty is stil around at this time this is the reason Ming or Manchura want Joseon soldiers to help them fight 

​@valsava

We know that Joseon is under Ming's influence because Ming helped them fight to start up the dynasty and in the war against Japan. But is Joseon under Manchuria also? I hope not.  What are the relationship between these 3 powers and how they relate to Joseon?  

​@valsava

We know that Joseon is under Ming's influence because Ming helped them fight to start up the dynasty and in the war against Japan. But is Joseon under Manchuria also? I hope not.  What are the relationship between these 3 powers and how they relate to Joseon?  

@SMP567. I don't understand what's going on at that time Manchura should be the weakening state but involving Joseon in this fight can turn to two of those power hungry countries merging together.. I just don;t get why the court ministers don't see this..    

Guest Rita1986

It seems to me that in the preview of episode 14 the princess will tell In Woo who, exactly, she is. But I`m only assuming it based on the situation showed in the preview...let's wait and see.:P

Archived