Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

37 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Bogum has got heavy eyebags..his schedule is tight. Don't over work him Blossom.

Yeah, I hope they don't over work him. Because Bogum himself will not feel the tiredness as he'll always remember what his father said about enjoying what he liked and enjoying the works he's chosen for himself. The company that should consider this thing.

Me too, have my concerns about what I think is the over-used of Bogum and SJK brotherhood. I hope Blossom can show that Bogum also blends well with his other sunbaes and hoobaes in BLossom E. So as to help promoting them. When he did his fm in Taiwan, i was hoping that the ones that give vcr speech including Im Joo-hwan. (He is the 2nd male lead in Kim Woo-bin ans Suzy's drama Uncontrollably Fond)

I know that's because Bogum and SJK is the current its. But again, this is just my two cents. :D

• Like 5