Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

17 hours ago, st4rdust said:

Actually I read that the popularity vote is solely based on the online voting. The judges panel only decide on the other categories which has no voting component. 

Please correct me if I am mistaken =D

cheers!

oh.. I forget, we vote for popularity vote, yes you are correct.

but we still hope he won for new best actor we now how good he acted so lets just hope he win this award category.

competing with a huge exo fan is surely tough and most of exo fan is a teens who like to play games that so lucky of them.

Collecting points for someone who doesn't like playing mobile games like me is so difficult.:tears:

• Like 1

Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-geom's fans are alike, Children's Day presents donated

photo721041.jpg

Blossom Entertainment hosted a 'Love Sharing' campaign with Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-geom, Son Seung-won, Im Joo-hwan and Cha Tae-hyeon's fan clubs.

Everyday utilities like shampoo, toilet paper, conditioners, toothpaste and wet naps were collected throughout April and donated to 'Myeongjin Love Village' in celebration of Children's Day on May 5th.

The 'Love Sharing' campaign aims to share warmth with the neighboring children by supporting them with supplies and it's been going on for 4 years since 2013.

Blossom Entertainment stars have been doing this voluntarily and every year, participants have been increasing.

Sources from Blossom Entertainment say, "We thank everyone for their contributions. More people wanted to be a part of it this year and we hope for your continued support".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-geom-s-fans-are-alike-children-s-day-presents-donated-94234.html

• Like 5

So, for today's MuBank, Bogum actually came from another entrance, but went outside just to meet and greet his many fans who were waiting for him in the rain. How can we not love him :wub:

• Like 7