Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Here's another translation of his letter to fans during the Taiwan fan meeting. All I can say is that he is such a wise and grounded young man, 

Hello, I’m Park Bogum.
Wah, to think that I’m having a fanmeeting in Taiwan - I’m very thankful. I haven’t promoted in Taiwan, and we speak different languages, but I sincerely thank you for loving me, who is in a place that is so far away, so much and for greeting me so happily.
I’m also very thankful to the Taiwanese fans who send letters and presents all the way to Korea, but I want to make sure to tell you that the thought behind your presents are already sufficient.
Your hearts that led you to saving up your pocket money to buy tickets with fluttering hearts in order to meet me are pretty and I’m thankful enough for your support alone.
During my Korean fanmeeting there was someone that said “I live for you!”, but I hope all of you would invest in yourselves rather than me, and give presents to your family and those that are precious to you.
I think (one of) the role of an actor is to relate to the lives of others. When you tell others others that “I like this actor.” (they reply) “Ya, You like such an awesome person.” I want to become an actor that can enable to hear that you are a fan of an awesome actor. I will work hard as an actor to try to return the love that I’ve received.
Rather than materialistically, please support me with your hearts and prayers. I won’t forget this time that we’ve spent together today, and treasure it. I’ll be looking forward to the day where we can meet as even greater people.
All of you please look after your health, and I pray that you lives will be full of only happy things, and God bless you.
I love you.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

I will certainly pray for you, Bogummy!

• Like 9

Standing out among the crowd 

Cg-p2GTUoAAgNvs.jpg

Cg-p7OMUcAE8Ph9.jpg

Cg-p6eoUYAAiJV7.jpg
cr : as logo

Thank you so much for all the updates, my friends. Been off since yesterday. My laptop didn't want to start up, and it looked like it want to retire soon. So gonna prepare my heart and wallet for the new arrival. LOL. :bawling:

• Like 7

Park Bo Gum showcases his guns in a muscle tee for ‘The Star’

Anna Park, April 26, 2016

Actor Park Bo Gum is the cover model for ‘The Star’ magazine, and it looks like the publication couldn’t have made a better choice as the handsome star showcased his growing guns in amuscle tee, among other gorgeous shots, for the May issue!

160426_pbg_01.jpg

In an accompanying interview with the publication, Park Bo Gum didn’t spare any complimentsfor his labelmate, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ actor Song Joong Ki! Park Bo Gum, who hails from the same Blossom Entertainment as the senior actor, shared, “I learned a lot from watching ‘Descendants of the Sun’. I don’t think I would’ve been able to do as a well of a job as SongJoong Ki hyung if I were given that role. I hope to act as brothers with him [in a production] in the future. I’d also love to do a pictorial with my Blossom Entertainment family members!”

160426_pbg_02.jpg

Park Bo Gum also opened up about the issue of privacy as a celebrity. The handsome actor disclosed, “It’s a upsetting and a bit difficult that the public is so curious about other things in my life other than my career as an actor.” The ‘Reply 1988’ star further shared that despite the lack of privacy as a celebrity, the one thing he can’t give up is public transportation!

160426_pbg_03.jpg

Check out Park Bo Gum in the May issue of ‘The Star’!

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/park-bo-gum-showcases-his-guns-in-a-muscle-tee-for-the-star/

• Like 8

Bogummy was right! It really time for Blossom to blossom!

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum to model together for 'Domino's Pizza'!

By yckim124

song-joong-ki--park-bo-gum_1461719631_af

Two of Korea's hottest actors will be working together for 'Domino's Pizza'!

On April 27, it was announced that Song Joong Ki  and Park Bo Gum have been chosen as the new models for the pizza brand!

This is the first time since 2011 that two male models will promote 'Domino's Pizza'. Previously, Gong Yoo and Suzy worked together, followed by Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Hyun. Now the two actors from Blossom Entertainment are partnering up to present a brand new, delicious CF!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-gum-to-model-together-for-dominos-pizza

• Like 7

14 hours ago, sara2908 said:

that bulging arms muscles. Bummy is working out. 

what happened to his hair lol :lol: like something exploding

Cg9V1-YWUAI1K7y.jpg

pwahahahaha...

but in the next photo his hair look fine

Cg9V0QrWgAAQg_9.jpg

what happen?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rhienz said:

Thank you, dear.. :tears: lol
Uri precious laptop

cr : hafunohane 

your laptop contributes to PBG thread are so precious. don't forget to save all PBG picts, gifs and videos dear...

my best regards to your laptop.:tears:

• Like 3

I hope bo gum will take international brand cf like samsung or hyundai and promote that brand on many country..in Asia. INA include..and not just coming to capital city Jakarta but all of Big city in Indonesia...pleaseeeee....come to Indonesia bo gum ahh..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deeand said:
Spoiler

Cg9V1-YWUAI1K7y.jpg

pwahahahaha...

but in the next photo his hair look fine

Cg9V0QrWgAAQg_9.jpg

what happen?

Ha ha there was a wind blowing his hair :))

16 hours ago, sara2908 said:

that bulging arms muscles. Bummy is working out.

Yep, I think he is working out. But his muscles has been there already thanks to swimming ^^

• Like 3