Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Bogum's arrival in China (airport + hotel), 8 April 2016

12135168_200111700372343_1463308356_n.jp

12912396_224241691267485_829089538_n.jpg

12599476_220127158353989_47819080_n.jpg

CfkgSf5UIAAXkLS.jpg

Chinese fans waiting for Bogum (which he sadly didn't get to greet because airport security made celebrities use a different exit)

005xd7EKgw1f2q51h1ivrj30zk0qo4ce.jpg

[ParkBogumBar]

VIDEO: Fans chanting "Park Bo Gum! Park Bo Gum!" at the airport

Bogum (piano) and Hua Chenyu (vocals) will be performing the Chinese-language version of Hyehwadong at the awards ceremony

CfklFISVIAACWUt.jpg

[Weibo]

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, soechyhandri gummy said:

His new hair style and colour is awsome but i still  most likely his black hair colour.  bogumahh..please dont touch your hair  to much.  

when he start shooting for moonlight drawn his hair definitely will be black. So he enjoying while he can I think.

source

Park Bo Gum to Start Promotional Activities in China

Park Bo Gum will be off to Shenzhen, China to attend the 16th annual “Top Chinese Music Awards” that will be happening on April 9.

The awards show is one of the largest events in China and gathers some of the most popular artists for the night of festivities.

This will mark the first of Park Bo Gum’s promotional activities for his fans in China. Moreover, it was revealed that he will have a special performance which is raising even more expectations for his many Chinese fans.

The awards show will be broadcast live on the Chinese website Tencent.

Park Bo Gum is currently the MC for KBS’s “Music Bank” and on April 23, he will be making a visit to Taiwan for his first international fan meeting.

Source (1)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, wasabichic said:

Bogum's arrival in China (airport + hotel), 8 April 2016

12135168_200111700372343_1463308356_n.jp

12912396_224241691267485_829089538_n.jpg

12599476_220127158353989_47819080_n.jpg

CfkgSf5UIAAXkLS.jpg

Chinese fans waiting for Bogum (which he sadly didn't get to greet because airport security made celebrities use a different exit)

005xd7EKgw1f2q51h1ivrj30zk0qo4ce.jpg

VIDEO: Fans chanting "Park Bo Gum! Park Bo Gum!" at the airport

[ParkBogumBar]

Bogum will be performing Hyehwadong at the awards ceremony

CfklFISVIAACWUt.jpg

[Weibo]

Thank you @wasabichic for updating us. Thank u all Chinese fan for welcome our bogus my.

• Like 1

Bogummah..now..every where you go..peopple goin to follow you..pleaseee dont be tired with them..just give your lovly smile..it is enougfh..they are the peopple who love you always cheers for you. Maybe they havebeen waiting for you on the street for hour or more just to cheers you. Still georgeus bogumah and hamble. We always love you what ever you are now and till the end.(of the world ..we hope)

• Like 5

OMO... OMONA...
What is this? Kyaaaaaaaa !!! Bogum-ah... :wub::w00t:

Just came home and had to do so much chores, while my heart and hands were already itching to open this thread, spazzing and kyaa-ing with you all... And these what i got.. Our manly Bogummy :heart:
I like his style, hairstyle and make up. I always think that Chinese male celebrities don't do much make-up like Korean one. And i'm glad in this case, Bogum's also like that. 

I hope he can get some free time after this, he can eats, sleeps, and relaxes with his family.
He looked happy but his eyes were less sparkling. He had to do non-stop activities, flying, jet lag, rehearsal, back to venue, greeting people with different language. But it's great that his translator was always beside him. 

Rise, Bogum-ah. Rise.
I like that "Bogum through the years" video.
How much he has gained through all the hardship he has done. And he will rise and gain so much more in the near future.

Bogum's proud noona fan. :heart:

• Like 12

Bogum won "Best International Artist" Award, 9 April 2016

Cfm0evkUAAApo7G.jpg

Cfmz-mkUMAI7XpI.jpg

...Bogum asked for martial arts lesson from Wu Lei who who was in Nirvana in Fire and who Bogum regards as his senior (in the industry)

CfmzDbfWcAENR3Z.jpg

...Wu Lei wanted to learn badass Baduk stance in return

2016041000125111379_2.jpg

CfnCnK8UYAAR0wI.jpg

...having fun despite the language barrier

d562b3cbjw1f2robbecddj21be0qojyv.jpg

d562b3cbjw1f2robh2smaj21be0qo7bp.jpg

...respectful Bogummy

005OEvUPjw1f2quk1lz7pg30fp08ou11.gif
[Source]

...with his first Chinese award

Cfo7lkNVIAEg-QL.jpg