Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

45 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

We are quite clueless regarding the percentage split between Bogum and Blossom. A far as I know..for example, YG Entertainment spills 50-50 with BigBang in group activities like concerts. Individual member's activities earning kept solely by the member. GD's royalties from songs he wrote for Bigbang or others go to him only. That's why he is considered the richest Kpop idol. 

I think grooming an actor and actress costs much lesser than band/group. Depending on the contractual agreement, Bogum's managers' salaries may come out from his own pocket or bear by Blossom. At least we feel reassured that he belongs to a smaller agency, well taken care of and unlikely to suffer scandalous behaviour of the bosses.

Spoiler

Out of topic here, a couple years ago I started to be interested in Korean showbiz from dramas, actors, singers. I was wondering why some actors/ some boyband including GD and Big Bang are very famous.

I have watched Strong Heart Variety/Talk Show, Happy Together Talk Show, Healing Camp, Radio Star and etc:

MCs and celebrities discussed about some deep information about celebrities, their capabilities, manner, difficulty during trainee, dating secrets, how to sneak, successful positions and outcome in Korean and International showbiz

Several celebrities in Korean showbiz are very impressive esp. GD and Big Bang. GD is unbelievable from training in the primary school age to be the huge successful singer/song writer among all. Relationship among Big Bang's members are entertaining to watch. 

I searched about Blossom Entertainment and people related to Blossom Entertainment to know more how actors, directors, CEO, and staffs in order to be happy with Park Bo Gum to have freedom in working and life with nice mentorship, proper arrangement, strong connection and smart management by Blossom Entertainment. I remembered that Park Bo Gum used to mention that Blossom management let him be on dating as he considered because as an actor, Blossom management believed that spending life including dating could let actors be able to act with life understanding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@WendyHo yes, I'm so surprised there's Hi Touch when there are so many people!

At the ending, Bogum's either be standing or seated behind a table to do hi touch with thousands of fans, and end of day he will either have leg pain or neck.pain..lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WendyHo said:

@4evgbogummy..it's been a long time since I last saw k actor whom I like up close, so I can't imagine the feeling I will have in KL Goodbye session..haha. Those heart thumping moments...^^

Hide contents

I hope whoever brings him in to Singapore in February 2017 will arrange something similar.  Maybe Bogum himself might want it..lol

@Wendy Ho @4evgbogummy

It'll be my very FIRST time seeing a celebrity i like up close!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOGUMMIE!!! Super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope i wont become a screaming ahjumma even though my heart would probably be screaming in ecstasy OR lose control of myself in front of him OR just faint when he smiles at me. Dont wanna be one of those who go bonkers & forget to shake his hands :bawling:

Jebal...... Chong shin cha ryeo!!!

• Like 5

Longer version

Cxq187zVEAAlfHY.jpg

Cxq188YUsAA_56w.jpg

What really amazes me about this account was the fact the Bogum remembered the fan (and he has thousands and millions of them!) and what the fan said to him before! His assertion that his fans are very important to him gains a lot of credibility with this account!

@crazyforbogummie: Yes, he surely is one good-looking namja, but what makes him most endearing to me is the kind of person he is...so sincere and genuine! Aigoo!

• Like 8