Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

His teeth are so prefect, make me jealous.

His smile is so bright, I need shades.

His ageyo is so sweet, my tea don't need sugar.

I think those fans are too overwhelmed when they are meeting Bo Gum in person that they ceased to think. Hence, totally forgot about the handshakes. 

• Like 10

This clip might be posted in this forum 1 month ago, it is like the compilation of praises to Park Bo Gum from people around. Surprisingly even in Korean, we might find ourselves partially understand such praises after reading several interviews about Park Bo Gum. 
- Ling Yap's comment: One word to describe Bogum.  He is polite. He has very good manners to everyone he meets before and after he became a top star.

• Like 4

@4evgbogummy   Tell me about it chingu, fans are getting more and more creative now. I salute the fan who told Bo Gum he is so unkind. hahahahahaha how she did that??? 

@redtulip   you are brilliant!!! but i still cannot accept the part where fans forgot about the handshakes. hahahahahhaah  the fan would have cried like waterfall after watching the video. 

• Like 7

20 hours ago, mellinadear said:
Ok guys, if y'all haven't watched this movie, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Go download it asap, I mean A.S.A.P. it's one of my best shows (next to titanic, notebook and some classics). Some of you might know the leading lady/are familiar with her( she's the dragon lady, daenaris in Game of thrones). Seriously, go watch it. It's getting rare to see storylines be so good nowadays (Both in Hollywood, kdramas or anywhere).
12 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

I highly recommend me before you as I watched it in the cinema and the ending is so heart breaking. Sob sob ~~ I guess our cutie pie must have cried while watching it hahaha. Our crying baby.

@4nnlov3pink huhuhu..that moment Min was stabbed, I wanted to enter my screen to fight back and I agree, we really need to see him act as a psycho in another role. It may take some time as he wanna act in a high school drama.lol oh well, we are patient, aren't we?

@mellinadear @Michelle JG

Me Before U, wow Bogummy also watch this and love this movie LIKE ME hehehe^_^ Actually it has humor (that make u laugh in the middle of the night, this is me kekeke :D) and automatically grinning when watch the romance between the couple :wub: but sadly the ending :tears: But this is definitely like Bogummy said he prefers meaningful drama/movie. Yup, I do understand why he choose this movie, this movie really has GOOD MESSAGE for viewers. BTW I'm happy but a lil bit surprise also that both of me and Bogummy enjoy this movie. So...so...happy...:wub:

And about Bogummy character on Hello Monster, I don't even wanna believe he's psycho here. Even then when they reveal he's a serial killer I still envy him:tears: The plot is really good but the rating is too bad, so yup I think one of the best moment is he acts in Hello Monster. And honestly I make many screencraps also gifs about Min moments but TOO BAD my Lappy have to be in 'HOSPITAL' until now :(

Btw my gift 4 everyone here ;) 

Spoiler

This is so cute ;) HIS LAUGH is SO CONTAGIOUS :P

8vtDP5c.gifcKvPqYv.gifWsdB0tC.gif

16 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Folks, how can you not love this boy here?

@Michelle JG Morning greetings especially for you!

@4evgbogummy thank u for this....

http://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/4evgbogummy/Mobile%20Uploads/682BFBC2-2B5A-4E96-9E19-4A70163D769B_zpssyiuzneu.gif&key=a63dbf2ed787024a7109908927a17cc81aeb60c485fd960cfcf835d1f12764fa

this reminds me of this scene :D Really :wub: this bromance

ZPfYZyX.gif

And 4 all TNGT Fan Sign related Posts Thank U thank U :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

I have been smiling too much that my mouth hurts. The ahjussi who had to wait for a long time, who didn't take BG's autograph but just wanted to give his support to BG, God Bless You real good Sir, same goes to all the ahjummas & young fans :).

@4evgbogummy lol thanks for the trans. I kept grinning while reading it. Will I have the same courage to even utter a word to him? I might forget the reason I was even there in the first place. 

@redtulip aiyooo..BG will turn some of us into Poets. I love what you wrote. Hehe...

@4nnlov3pink Envys MIN while @Michelle JG finds MIN adorable. Do you both need doctors?:D:D. I understand though, I was the same way when it aired.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

@4nnlov3pink   the BTS with Seo In Guk is lovely!! Bo Gum has a lot of aegyo but he said he has none. ahahhahahahahha

and he is the most adorable psycho killer which we doubt ourselves on why would we love a psycho killer. 

hahahhahahaha :lol: Maybe he doesn't think he's this cute with LOT of AEGYO. Sometimes person with this natural aegyo in his blood is unaware he has it but people around him find it's cute a lot ;)

PMOAT5C.gif

@mellinadear Look at that cute... cute... cute ... hahahaha:love:

Nee.... I envy him a lot kkkk:P he's a serial killer but LOOK AT THAT FACE SO :wub:

LOL... u are right I think I need 2 see a doctor :lol: but I can't help my heart to where it is going chinguya ;)

And No matter how bad the character of Min is, I can't help but feel sad and sorry. These scenes make me cry a river until now :bawling:

Spoiler

The SAD REUNITE SCENE of HYUNG & DONGSAENG

cwsufBz.gifp5DObDZ.gifuIIHUoJ.gif

I feel so sorry 2wards his character, Min who feels his hyung abandons him these all along :confounded:

• Like 5

Thank you all for posting translations and clips from TNGT fansign..so it was indeed held at Lotte premium outlet which is very far from Seoul ^^

Seeing the manner he interacted while signing, it was indeed heartening and he really took his time with each fan, the security guy was not even prompting anyone to leave in a rush which usually is the case with fansigns.

Hope Bogum will have a good rest and we look forward to his next schedule :) When he visits Asia for his fanmeet...cities like KL and Jakarta, he will feel warmer ^^

Spoiler

South Korea is in a huge turmoil right now, with hundreds of thousands of citizens rallying on the streets to protest against Park Guen Hye's presidency. Even actors Lee Joon and Yoo Ah In took part on Saturday night.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

What is this supposed to mean? Fans are getting more creative in their meetings with Bogummy!

img-9bbb121df1da14f9ec26db16434fac3f_zps

20161120_000908_zpsih8ploni.jpg

Haha...this lady here, Bogummy may eat a lot but he does not have a "big mouth" (both literally and figuratively speaking haha..)

So

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

Did any of you notice the part when a fan pulled out a back-scratcher and Bogum allowed her to scratch his back..so cute and funny moment:lol:

Yes. Bo Gum is so cute that he was surprise but still allowed her to scratch his back. Hahaha. If I request to care his face will he allow to??? Aigooo ya 

• Like 4

Okay folks, I think I'd just aim for this - Bogummy saying "khamsahamida" in this heart-melting, aegyo manner. Even then, I think my knees will go weak and I'd probably forget how to breathe...hehe...Folks going to the KL FM, you have some time to strengthen your heart before THIS.

DA66CD75-E2DE-49BE-8561-2C3BE583F6E6_zps

Believe I have not seen these pics here on this thread.

D7CAD7DF-8E17-4238-8B7B-F9735CDBC6E8_zps

6F5B5D20-1F6E-452E-B1D5-0137E0344E40_zps

A42367C0-0571-43F9-91B8-0D48BB03CE6B_zps

1A3437C1-7DD1-4D5F-B211-57C20447B1E0_zps

• Like 7

@4evgbogummy..it's been a long time since I last saw k actor whom I like up close, so I can't imagine the feeling I will have in KL Goodbye session..haha. Those heart thumping moments...^^

Spoiler

I hope whoever brings him in to Singapore in February 2017 will arrange something similar.  Maybe Bogum himself might want it..lol

• Like 7

The pics below show the lady with a back scratcher mentioned by @WendyHo

So, we've now got a big spoon, a back scratcher with the fan scratching Bogummy's back was it the other way round? Okay, what next? My conclusion? Adorable Bogummy does have quite a lot of cute fans. And Bogummy totally rocks at fansign. 

73E55AA6-FD35-4A31-BD99-1EB777294FCF_zps

1C998017-3584-45BE-86BA-1FE971EF7DE3_zps

• Like 8

By the way, after I am one of Park Bo Gum's fans, I read about Blossom Entertainment.

I am wondering why this Blossom agency has been established in March 2012 (By Cha Tae Hyun and some of SidusQ's key management); 

why some actors(Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum) moved from SidusQ to Blossom Entertainment;

Park Bo Gum moved to Blossom Entertainment to join Blossom's CEO who discovered him to debut with loyal mind;

surprisingly SidusQ has still maintained pretty good relationship with Blossom Entertainment and let some actors/actresses join in the same projects. 

I found out problem in 2011 from wiki related to some of high rank (they might not be in SidusQ currently).

Spoiler

- In 2009, Jun Ji-hyun's legal Issues to show that some of SidusQ's high rank did invasion of privacy to Jun Ji-hyun and not sure whether they did to any other actors/actresses too. (to exert control over all aspects of actor/actress's life)

- In 2011, some high rank used Jun Ji-hyun's account to involve in M&A transaction which she did not know. (again, we did not know whether such high rank did to any other actor/actress in the agency too) 

Luckily Jun Ji-hyun dared to sue so others in such agency would not bear with such shocking treatment. I can't imagine if being in such SidusQ agency when Park Bo Gum is famous as currently under hair-raising previous high rank.

-------------------------------------------------

CREDIT: wiki

In 2009, police discovered that Jun's cell phone had been illegally cloned. Seoul Metropolitan Police arrested a private detective identified as Kim, who testified that it was ordered by SidusHQ (Jun's then-agency of 13 years), for which he was paid ₩6.4 million in cash by the brother of CEO Jung Hoon-tak. Police believed Jun’s management company used the cloned phone to keep tabs on her, in an attempt to exert control over all aspects of her life. SidusHQ denied those allegations.Jung Hoon-tak was later cleared after police could not find any concrete evidence of his direct involvement. Kim was sentenced to one year in prison for invasion of privacy, Jung's brother received suspended jail terms. Because of the scandal, many expected her to leave once her contract expired, but she surprisingly extended her contract with SidusHQ for one more year. Then in 2011 she set up her own management agency J&Co. Entertainment, which was later renamed to Culture Depot.

In 2011, SidusHQ CEO Jung Hoon-tak was accused of illegally using Jun's bank account to pocket profits from a merger and acquisition. Jung allegedly made ₩200 million after purchasing a stake in the junior KOSDAQ-listed Stom E&F in 2009 with an account under Jun's name and announcing through a public filing several months later that he would buy Stom E&F. Jung and Stom E&F's former CEO Kwon Seung-shik were reported for gaining unfair profits by leaking information on the M&A beforehand. Upon investigation by the Financial Supervisory Service, Jun testified that she had not even been aware of such an account existing under her name. Jung issued a denial.

• Like 5

SONG JOONG KI AND PARK BO GUM PIG OUT ON DOMINO’S PIZZA

cats

Domino’s Pizza is scoring big with Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum endorsing their products, I reckon. I can visualise Domina’s CEO swimming in the cash right now. The new pizza looks extremely unhealthy and frighteningly fatty!—although I think Bo Gum can afford to eat a few more pieces and gain those lost 2-3 kilos back.

Spoiler

TVCF

BTS AND NGS

LOL, I love the BTS so much more than the actual CF. They should have kept the hand-foot high 5 in the CF instead. I taught it’s a lot more natural and a guy thing to do.

sd4fe1B.jpg

And mianhe, Song Joong Ki, hehehe but I really like this shot. 

tC2GviA.jpg

LOLLLLL. At first I thought, ‘That’s a bacon he has bitten off the pizza, right? Not the tip of his tongue.’ So I kept rewinding to check, but it went by too fast. In the end I slowed it down (I don’t know why I must verify this…) and it is his tongue.  Well, that’s considered a long tongue; I don’t think mine could reach that high up my lips.

QiuQPdm.jpg2Ul330f.jpg

I can see that Joong Ki and Bo Gum are mostly pretending to take more bites whilst filming, they didn’t eat that much at all, but I love how much faces he makes, and the special effects made it more interesting and amusing to watch.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/song-joong-ki-park-bo-gum-pig-out-on-dominos-pizza/

@NongpeeP That's so awful of them to do but I doubt that's the reason why Blossom was formed/why CTH and some actors Left SidusHQ. We will never know why.

• Like 7