Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Another favorite MDBC scene - Lee Yeong vs Queen

Spoiler

Can he just receive Daesang already? I mean look at this split second change of expression...

giphy.gif

... and these micro eyebrow twitches

giphy.gif

Did you see that nano nano head shake at the beginning? And of course the eyebrow twitching again.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Min ah, is that you? 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more hour til the start of KDA. Not sure if he will be there but I will stream it live while doing my work... 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, sara2908 said:

005xd7EKjw1f8jc46ujfjj30by0qpkf4.jpg

Shinji chooses Bogum over Kim Jong Ming in Happy Together.

"That's because you never met him yet. He's really a good kid." Jong Min

*mod sorry to quote pic*

And for everyone who are interested to watch ..here is the video about above news 

• Like 5

Park Bo Gum sends a cute gift to the set of Cha Tae Hyun's new film

cha-tae-hyun,park-bo-gum

Cha Tae Hyun   received a cute, sweet gift from his label hoobae Park Bo Gum!

To the set of upcoming film 'With God', Park Bo Gum sent cookies with a cute sticker on the wrappers that read, "I do not permit! He is my hyung! Taehyun hyung! 'With God' Fighting ha 'Ja Hong'! (meaning Let's Fighting')" Park Bo Gum adorably used his famous line from 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' while also incorporating the name of Cha Tae Hyun's character, Ja Hong, into the message. 

Cha Tae Hyun and Park Bo Gum are well-known to be close sunbae-hoobaes underBlossom Entertainment. Recently, Park Bo Gum also guested on '1 Night 2 Days' per Cha Tae Hyun's request.

It's good to see such a lovely sunbae-hoobae relationship!

park-bo-gum_1475803055_pbg.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/park-bo-gum-sends-a-cute-gift-to-the-set-of-cha-tae-hyuns-new-film

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

OK the Red carpet for the KDA is sooooo boring. Yikes!

Has the award started? dunno when will they announce excellence award winner. 

2 hours ago, in00022 said:

*mod sorry to quote pic*

And for everyone who are interested to watch ..here is the video about above news 

Shinji chooses Jong Min over Bogum right? That is why Jong Min said she never meet Bo Gum. Bo Gum is a real good person. 

haha. Jong Min likes Bo gum too!! ^_^

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@michelle Tang & @EugeneofJune 

Yes, I'm love streaming. It's so boring and the Inorganised. I'm a lil happy puppy didn't attend lol(I'm I a bad person?). 

I am streaming too. is really boring ........will our bogummy get an award?

21 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

CuJliA4UkAENGCP.jpg

Thanks to @SHINE936!

min time?

Sigh... wasting my time watching the live streaming ....the streaming is sucks ... the audio not sync .. the stream always error .... at the end .... our bogum didnt get anything !!:tears: sigh ... i really want him to win since i love his role as CP so much .... :dissapointed:

BUT never mind he still has a chance later .... bogum fighting !! :heart:

• Like 1

From 11:36 mark and up

Ra Miran : "Park Bogum doesn't have any flaws. He's flawless. That's what makes him so boring. I tell him he's too nice and pretty, that's why he's not attractive."

But, but Mrs. Ra Miran...nice and pretty are exactly why Park Bogum IS attractive in many women's eyes...well...at least my eyes, ahahahahaa.... :D

• Like 6

Spoiler

This may sound really really negative, but right at the start, it's hard to take seriously the winners for each of the Awards Category considering the line-up of dramas this year.  This is not to put down the winners of each category but you and I know very well that there were many more deserving actors/actresses for these awards. I don't how the actors and actresses concerned can just go with the flow when the very system of awarding is really flawed. So I don't feel bad at all for Bogum.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

LOL at least the Fans screamed. :D

Yes The scream was so loud!! no award but got the support from fans!! 

4 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Sigh... wasting my time watching the live streaming ....the streaming is sucks ... the audio not sync .. the stream always error .... at the end .... our bogum didnt get anything !!:tears: sigh ... i really want him to win since i love his role as CP so much .... :dissapointed:

BUT never mind he still has a chance later .... bogum fighting !! :heart:

Is the first nomination of CP role. sigh... i am so upset. 

We have to look forward to year end award then. Bo Gum fighting!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

4 minutes ago, shiraru said:

From 11:36 mark and up

Ra Miran : "Park Bogum doesn't have any flaws. He's flawless. That's what makes him so boring. I tell him he's too nice and pretty, that's why he's not attractive."

But, but Mrs. Ra Miran...nice and pretty are exactly why Park Bogum IS attractive in many women's eyes...well...at least my eyes, ahahahahaa.... :D

Yes!! He is so attractive to me too!! Miss Mi Ran likes bad guy i think. hahahahahaha 

• Like 3