[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:x Such a Beautiful scenes :x tumblr_nkovmq7Ak21u89bdco1_400.gif tumblr_nkovmq7Ak21u89bdco2_400.gif
tumblr_nkovmq7Ak21u89bdco3_400.gif tumblr_nkovmq7Ak21u89bdco6_400.gif
tumblr_nkovmq7Ak21u89bdco4_400.gif tumblr_nkovmq7Ak21u89bdco5_400.gif
JS walking alone and keep on thinking about that one particular memories.. that wild dog attack.. awwwww :xJS then saw RT and walk alongside her.. :xshe keep on talking about the wild dog incident that happen to her and that some 'unknown oppa' saved her.. gosh! the moment when JS finally knew that RT is the girl he saved in the past (and possibly his 1st love) was so precious.. ;))it just so beautiful.. JS & RT just be together already! you both are so meant to be! :x

Wow Bloodmates this thread is really running fast i have to back read 5 pages  #:-S and have to watch episode 6 with subb... heheh i guess i first going to watch episode 6 because it was too awesome to be neglected :D see you all later  :-h

Hello BloodMates :)

@panappuru, @thea2410 Thank You for wonderful comments in regards to my MV I really appreciate.

Thank You all for the gifs, pic, MV, Blood Mates your amazing

5 more days :(( :(:(( :((

Blood is not airing today, but we have a lot of visitors Hello :-h :-h :-h

Who's Online in this Forum 194

#weluvkdramablood

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

Guest elizabeth90

@GHSforever‌ you mean we have alot of stalkers HELLO KOALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)) =)) but to those curious folks wassup thanks for poking hope y'all comment sometimes. .

I will be back to talk about ep 6 you guys have fun and keep up with the positives, i have a feeling the ratings would go up, but that's just me lol still alright either way. I will be back✌

Guest NanaB1430293865

love it so much Blood ep 6 is really good, romance scene between PJS and YRT so cute, cold aura around PJS bcme warm OMG...they so cute together..i cant stop smile when remember the scene...im so happy Blood rating increase even just a bit, and finally positif comment about this drama makes my heart feel relieve..thanks 4 everyone whos already open their heart..
Lets just enjoy this drama together even if u have comment good or bad please with good manner cuz ur manner can describe who u are..good or bad people, intelegence or just an idiot with big mouth but have no brain..good people is always give crtsze 4 make other people change to be better...

cant wait BLOOD ep 7..BLOOD  FIGHTING...#weluvkdramaBlood

WIZJyxY.jpgSo loving this couple! 
Guys, if you want to woo a girl, give her a piggyback ride and I guess she'll fall in love with you right away? I don't know about other girls but my boyfriend must be able to carry me :x :\"> Even though I weigh a ton, hehe!
=)) =))
#weluvkdramaBlood

Guest kstar1234

Favorable Request to all Bloodmates, 
Let us not post Negative comments and mention about haters here while we are in love with Blood drama and still enjoying/rewinding our couple's romance scenes. Let us stay away from negative comments and article that can ruin our good mood while waiting for next week. your happiness is your choice. Nothing to do with others'.

Guest fafafa773_at_gmail.com_stv

I'm a fanThis drama is very enjoyable and interesting and comediesI loved all the representatives and especially Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun

Guest kstar1234

I can't stop smiling while watching our blood couple. they are so sweet, so cute and shine together. Love it. Someone pls. post BTS photos for us to keep us alive while waiting for ep7 and ep8. I wish KBS will air Blood 7 days a week  :P

famedoctor said:
surprisingly enough the only character i am satisfied with is yoo ritas every thing is clear her character development has been tremendous in past few episodesi feel a little uncomfortable with the action scenes may be a little improvement is needed thereand are those heavy medical terms digestible for you guys i mean i understand the dynamics and see the genius in him when he goes for appleby for invaded celiac or goes for iliac vein grafts  transplant due to hepatic thrombosis but i think the scriptwriter can go easy on those heavy terms cause i believe it might not sound all that interesting for those who dont understand term it might sound all greek and latin but may be i am wrongi decided to go a little critical on the show coz its already run 6 episodes and few things are still not clear or story is a little stagnant in those department i hope they will touch upon them sooni love the show the best part of it is not knowing what is gonna happen next !!

Archived