JK Rowling denies 'celebrating the completion of new romantic novel'

sugarplum892

JK Rowling denies 'celebrating the completion of new romantic novel'
JK Rowling has denied reports that she has completed a new romance novel.
The Harry Potter author was alleged to have been spotted at a London bar celebrating the completion of her latest book, but she has dismissed the claims on Twitter.
JK Rowling at the Times Literature Festival 2012

She tweeted: "There's a story in today's Mail that I was in a London bar on Monday 'celebrating' handing in a 'romantic novel' to my publishers.
"1) I haven't handed in ANY kind of novel to my publishers. I'm only half way through my current book. 2) It isn't a 'romantic' novel."
She added: "And 3) (brace yourselves) I sometimes have a drink even when I haven't finished a book. Yes, that's how rock and roll I really am."
Rowling is currently writing the follow-up to 2011's The Casual Vacancy, the last book written under her name.
JK Rowling at 'The Casual Vacancy' book launch in London, September 27 2012

She has also released two novels in the Cormoran Strike crime series under the alias Robert Galbraith.
JK Rowling recently released a new short story based on a character from the Harry Potter series.
The author also hit back at a Twitter user who criticized her for confirming that Albus Dumbledore was gay.
Source

Archived