[MANGA] Orange by Takano Ichigo

13infamyss

Thank you for your explanation :), for now I just hope Naho and Kakeru live in happiness in the parallel world, but still Naho will be with Suwa in the real world and Kakeru will be happy and content as you said :). But wait, when you say the parallel world split up, you mean Kakeru will bring in the real world and the parallel world will be broken ? Or as I said they Naho and Kekeru could live together in the alternative world ?

So thank you for your help, helped me a lot to understand the end of Orange and these universes :) !

I live in France, the 4 volumes have been released I just wait until March to get the last one the 5th :).

(Sorry my english is really bad XD)

50 minutes ago, stayle said:

But wait, when you say the parallel world split up, you mean Kakeru will bring in the real world and the parallel world will be broken ? Or as I said they Naho and Kekeru could live together in the alternative world ?

So thank you for your help, helped me a lot to understand the end of Orange and these universes :) !

I live in France, the 4 volumes have been released I just wait until March to get the last one the 5th :).

(Sorry my english is really bad XD)

Yes. There is possibility that since Kakeru is living in the real world, there is another one of Naho in the real world too. Since the parallel world has split off - meaning, their younger selves won't have the same future as their 27-year-old selves.. 

Like I have mentioned, the alternate and real universe have crossed over in the end. We weren't shown this, but, you are right, there is a possibility that in an another world (or another part of Japan), Kakeru and Naho are together. Perhaps, they are "parallel" living with their future selves, unbeknownst to all of them. 

And you're welcome, I`m glad to be help! Your questions made me explore all these possibilities too about Orange and the alternate universe. I always love to dissect wonderful stories like Orange, and test how far I could go with my insights and opinions.

No worries about your English! I understand it just fine ^_^ You're lucky you live in a country where the choices for manga to collect is broader. Here in North America, we still have limited English manga to choose from :(

Haha, thank you for these explanations :). I understand all know, I'm so lucky to find this forum and met you 13infamyss for answering all of my questions, really thank you, you're really kind and helpful :).

I love more and more Orange with these possibilities, it's a wonderful manga :).

Pretty happy if you are glad to help me, and I'm happy too if you can test your insights and opinions !

I think I will stay in the forum :) pretty interesting ancd good ambiance :) !

In my country yeah we got a lot of choices for manga to collect ^^. But also I bought in the web with english written in english to improve my english ^^.

Wish we can be close friend :) !

2 hours ago, stayle said:

Haha, thank you for these explanations :). I understand all know, I'm so lucky to find this forum and met you 13infamyss for answering all of my questions, really thank you, you're really kind and helpful :).

I love more and more Orange with these possibilities, it's a wonderful manga :).

Pretty happy if you are glad to help me, and I'm happy too if you can test your insights and opinions !

I think I will stay in the forum :) pretty interesting ancd good ambiance :) !

In my country yeah we got a lot of choices for manga to collect ^^. But also I bought in the web with english written in english to improve my english ^^.

Wish we can be close friend :) !

You're very welcome!

And yes, I noticed you just signed up yesterday to ask questions about Orange. I`m glad that you found signing up on our forum worth it! So welcome to Soompi! Feel free to browse through anywhere here. And you`ll most likely find me here in Japan section. If there are more manga you're into and would like to talk about, just drop by a specific thread (I've provided link below) and hopefully we can talk more about them. I`m into shoujo-romance manga. So hopefully we like the same genre of manga! See you around! :D

Or feel free to send me a PM if you wanted to talk about manga that you can't find in the thread list or is already closed. I`m always up for talking about shoujo manga! 

To be honest, shoujo-romance is not my main like kind of animes-mangas I've watched or reading ^^, but I really like it too :). I'm a begginer in the field :P I already watched Ao Haru Ride (cute anime), Ookami Shoujo to Kuro (dropped too bored heroine^^), Akatsuki No Yona ( Yona has developed so quickly her personality, she affirmed herself I like it ^^) Ouji and the famous Koe No Katachi ^^. Thank you for the link I will check it later, if I can PM you I will :), if you got social networks I will add you too :). See yaaaaa c:.

16 hours ago, stayle said:

To be honest, shoujo-romance is not my main like kind of animes-mangas I've watched or reading ^^, but I really like it too :). I'm a begginer in the field :P I already watched Ao Haru Ride (cute anime), Ookami Shoujo to Kuro (dropped too bored heroine^^), Akatsuki No Yona ( Yona has developed so quickly her personality, she affirmed herself I like it ^^) Ouji and the famous Koe No Katachi ^^. Thank you for the link I will check it later, if I can PM you I will :), if you got social networks I will add you too :). See yaaaaa c:.

Awwww~ hopefully some of the shoujo manga/anime you've read/seen will definitely encourage you to see more of it. I stick to shoujo because I didn't want to fall in love with shounen and start collecting it too. I don't have room or money to collect over 50 manga per series :sweatingbullets: so I prefer shoujo - short, nice, sweet, and pulls on my heartstrings every time. 

Ao Haru Ride is cute. Ookami Shoujo to Kuro - it's very cheesy I admit, but I got over it and still read the manga because the couple is cute.

Yona of the Dawn is GREAT! I love her character so much. I`m glad it's licensed here in North America. First volume is out in August.

And yes, I do have twitter where I spazz on manga I collect/read. Catch you later!^^

I will :) Orange makes me think everyday, and a lot of shoujo are really good like I said before ^^ I will try, I promise you :), for the shounen you are right, I don't have money to spend and room to collect overmuch manga too :), keep buying just the mangas I think is pretty good and makes me feel differently XD, pretty weird I know ^^. Yeah as you said, Ao Haru is really cute anime I love it, for Ookami the reason which in fact I stopped, the heroine will stay cute, fragile, shy not like Ao, Orange and Yona will change her personnality, will be stronger.

Where do you live in NA ? My dream is one day I could traval NA Japan :P !

I added you in twitter :).

• 1 year later...

Archived