[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

My favourite songs/scenes from Ep4

Jin Goo is Se Young’s telepathy date :)

10446037_1681771218714808_19931366595739
cr.dramabeans

Jin Goo + Se Young on their work date

10694490_1681771232048140_90621891575542
cr.dramabeans

Guest itashee

Ep4

Jin Goo + Se Young + kiss

(Personally, I think it's the most beautiful scene in the drama and the song is simply wonderful *_*)

10658630_1681771638714766_40125446881188
10603733_1681068698785060_76496427513948

cr.dramabeans

Posting it here again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AaYgjr63c

Guest itashee

Summary of the interview (main points)

-KSJ talks about how she's developed as an actress; with Plus Nine drama the second chapter of her acting career has begun.

-Se Young's character was close to her personality (bright, laid-back). When the drama ended she felt emptiness (was attached to her character).

-Was asked about acting opposite KYK, and the rumours of them dating.

Said they're the same age and both come from Incheon. Their chemistry has been established when shooting the MV. While shooting the drama, they were having fun, joking around – it was really enjoyable. She thinks it’s because they were comfortable with each other that acting went well for both of them.

-KSJ praises working with Plus Nine PD, who supported realistic acting. Gave actors free hand to express themselves,  I think she says "as much as I wanted to express, I expressed". She calls it "self-acting".

-She talks that she's got more followers/fans now (after Plus Nine has ended) - she's more popular.

-She feels that Plus Nine drama has been a step-up in her career. She could improvise with her character; do ad-libs; became aware of the importance of emotional expression,  learnt a lot in the process.

-She wants to devote herself to acting - feels growing desire to work more and more.

-KSJ enjoys riding a bicycle, listening to music, camping, watching movies.

-Latest film she's seen that was fun: “Begin Again” with K. Knightly says she really liked her acting.

-KSJ wants to be an actress who conveys positive energy.

-Future dreams? - acting variety of roles (different genres, different characters); to challenge herself; keep chasing something new.

Guest mickymin

Why I cannot post picture just becoz I am from China?????Why it cannot just upload from my laptop?Who can help me resolve it?

:((

Guest mickymin

I find that in the picture the main actors get together for celebrating the ending, KSJ put her left hand on KYK 's waist, have you guys find that?  sorry I cannot post the picture. :((

@itashee

Archived