[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

Guest itashee

These are the bts pics - looking at them - can you tell the difference beween what is

off-screen/onscreen?

10177298_795994720462421_295739205146871
10450173_1533078130270833_78052175363883
1798496_1531319060446740_170651912540836

cr.as tagged & official facebook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

I'm not sure if they are going to date or not.

But they have lovely chemistry and genuine friendship :)

Right now KYK is very busy and I think his job is his priority.

Maybe somewhere along the line, if they are both willing, they will become more than friends?

I remember reading in one of KYK's past interviews that the thing he would like to do most with his girlfriend (on Valentine’s Day?) is to walk down the street, holding her hand. A very simple answer.

Leading like a man!
10622917_1508107562767890_15036498705183
10544773_1508107599434553_23113474805102
cr.as tagged

Guest mickymin

@itashee KYK is really a low-key person that I seldom find interviews about him. Atctually, I know nothing about him since this drama.

Guest itashee

@mickymin Well, there are good interviews and bad interviews with him - lol.
I truly believe that he's not good with words, because in the past what he said raised some controversy (not going to talk about that one here – because I’m sure what he said was done in a non-serious manner/joking way, but many people were offended and took it for his real views).
He is a prankster and can be very blunt.

tumblr_mnb330HPJu1rlp86po1_250.gif
cr.00414.tumblr

When interacting with strangers he might seem nervous or awkward/shy.
I think his true self can be seen when he interacts with his model friends who starred with him in "White Christmas" drama (Lee Soo-hyuk, Hong Jong-hyun, Kim Woo-bin, Sung Joon).

tumblr_ncv3p2OUG91rlp86po1_500.jpg
tumblr_mitckv2Znl1ru7khoo1_250.gif
tumblr_nbsoq7q6YH1rlp86po1_250.gif
cr.00414.tumblr

In one of the interviews,  Lee Soo-hyuk said that not many people know them well; it’s a very small group of friends; they don’t open up easily. I think in this group both Lee Soo-hyuk and KYK aren’t that comfortable around strangers.

tumblr_nby0npErXV1rlp86po1_500.jpg
cr.00414.tumblr

KYK has always wanted to be more than just a model – his goal was to become an actor and focus on his acting career.
His father passed away when Kim Young Kwang was in elementary school from post-war symptoms, he was a third-level man of merit as a Vietnam War veteran, that’s why KYK was able to receive a six month military service as a civil service worker.
Can you imagine the pain that his family went throught when his father died?

I think I’ve read in one of his older interviews that since around 2009/2010 he’s been single. And he’s been hanging out with Lee Soo-hyuk instead,  both single guys have to stick together – lol!

tumblr_mkqqdrm1NY1rlp86po1_1280.jpg
cr.00414.tumblr

He also said it’s not been easy to meet people/potential girlfriends in the acting industry.

Guest mickymin

@itashee A friend in 9th boy tieba told me that how KYK get along with KSJ is the same with his model friends, so whatever, I think KSJ is a special one in his female friend.

Guest itashee

@mickymin Oh, I also believe they are close friends now.
I mean, KSJ has stated that in her recent interview. That they’ve become *true* friends while shooting this drama. And your friend is right, their interactions show closeness (the same way he behaves with his model friends, which I mentioned some time ago– however, I haven’t seen him gazing at his male friends or staring mischievously in their eyes while hugging them! That would be excessive skinship, if you know what I mean ;)
The bottom line is – we should look at his interactions with same-age female friends (if he has such friends) and then maybe see the difference?

Guest mickymin

itashee said: @mickymin Oh, I also believe they are close friends now.
I mean, KSJ has stated that in her recent interview. That they’ve become *true* friends while shooting this drama. And your friend is right, their interactions show closeness (the same way he behaves with his model friends, which I mentioned some time ago– however, I haven’t seen him gazing at his male friends or staring mischievously in their eyes while hugging them! That would be excessive skinship, if you know what I mean ;)
The bottom line is – we should look at his interactions with same-age female friends (if he has such friends) and then maybe see the difference?

Guest itashee

- he is very kind/considerate to the people close to his heart "Once, I received a gift certificate for a high-end brand by working. I bought my mom an expensive coat with it but after showing it off for a few days, she hasn't worn the coat since.”

Hi Itashee,
I would like to say that I love all your posts about KYK and KSJ! I'm a sucker for the friends to lovers trope, so I really loved P9B and the 29couple!
Can i just say that these two have a lovely friendship? I don't care if they date now or not, if they stay good friends with each other for the long haul, anything is possible. (Heh, that's how i ended up marrying my hb) .
KYK's latest pics are such a stark contrast to his BTS pics with KSJ, so we know he was really happy hanging around with KSJ, the sparkle in the eye can't lie!
Please keep posting, I love to read about them. And I'm rooting for KSJ to succeed as an actress, cos she seems such a genuine person!

Guest itashee

@rembrandtz_5e20 Hey! Great to see a new fan of our couple here! :)
I just wish more people were active in this thread. . . sometimes I see over 100 visitors online  – but only a few of us post something.
So if people have some fanart of our couple or just want to share their thoughts on KYK + KSJ – don’t be shy, you are all welcome here!

The more the merrier!

Guest itashee

In her Starnews interview from 2014 (when she finished her previous drama “Secret Love Affair”) KSJ said that she had a very easy-going personality and boy-like bluntness that hide a tender heart and honesty.

“Just like Park Da Mi(her character from the drama), I also experienced a passionate one-way love,” Kyung Soo Jin added. “If you think about it, hope and torture are similar. I think anyone can understand the emotion from the point of view of the person who is in love and isn’t loved back. Just like in real life too, there was also the feeling of when Lee Soon Jae said “I don’t see you as a woman but as a friend” because this one-way love situation wouldn’t work out. When I like someone later on, I want to be more assertive in the way I express my feelings.”

Translation: @onesunnylady

No more unrequited love for KSJ!

Hope she finds her happiness. . . with  KYK most preferably – lol ;)

tumblr_nbqfmtXl351rlp86po1_500.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

Archived