[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTE for LIAR GAME on BEST DRAMA at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=16

VOTE for SONG JAERIM on Breakout Actor/Actreess , Second Lead Syndrome & Best Variety Star at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=17

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=20

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=23

VOTE for WE GOT MARRIED on BEST VARIETY SHOW at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=19

VOTE for SOLIM for BEST COUPLE at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=21

VOTEE! VOTEE!!!! SOLIM SUPERRR SHIPPERS JJAANGGG!!!!!

Is it bad that I'm already craving for some crazy, sexy skinship again? Episode 10 is the best photoshoot I've seen on wgm and in general. Solim can bring more to the table, so PD-Nim, another photoshoot please :)

Table's photoshoot? how bout kitchen table set? and let's cook some hotty pose, then.. hmmm... yummyy... hahahha

Guest AiBeaBee

Hello everybody, finally I decided to come closer to you, I registered now, after I followed you guys every day.
I really would love if Solim couple would appear somewhere together and win some award. So I voted everywhere where I had a chance. Now I can wish them a big good luck.
see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChristmasWishesSolim_zpsabec729a.gif
Yayyyy it worked \m/

Now I can wish you all again a Merry Merry Christmas!

And I hope our cute couple will have a wonderful christmas, preferably together if not with their family and friends, but definitely surrounded by love and lots lots of gifts... this wish goes to all of us shippers too >:D<

Guest ilikemangoss

Hi guys! Hope that everyone is enjoying their week and that those who celebrate the Christmas holidays are able to spend time with friends and/or family and soak up this beautiful time of the year. I miss you guys! 
I'm gonna put on my logical cap for this post, it's gonna be long so bear with me chuseyo! 
I see there's been some talk about them dating. Truth be told, i honestly don't think the odds are in sorim's favor when it comes to an actual relationship when WGM ends. Right now it seems like they have the smallest chance of getting together after WGM, NOT because of their feelings, but because of their work commitments. I can tell Rim is striking while the iron's hot and diving straight into his work, earning money, and making a name for himself. Because of this, his priority seems to be work. Many people who appear on WGM get a surge of popularity but it's very rare for someone to have gained the amount of popularity that jae rim acquired in such a short amount of time. I mean from being a no-one to being a male-lead and appearing on all these variety shows and gaining these CFs, etc. right now im betting it's surreal to him. To "mess" this up by announcing a dating "scandal" would take guts.
As for So-Eun, she's also very hardworking and takes her work very seriously. She's the breadwinner of her family and she's supporting them as well. She's very smart and cautious, which is why she never had a scandal in her decade of working in this industry. These two are very work-orientated and you can tell by the way $$$ is often talked about in their segment. "Ahh, work is hard." "I have to make money", "Fold paper roses out of money" "do you have money", "I'll make money/support you" "lump sums", etc,etc. 
Being busy with work is a very big factor in why relationships either don't start or don't work out. Work is a VERY easy distraction, and unfortunately it can also put distances between people. That's why alot of these WGM couples that end don't really get together, most of the time they end their segments because their schedules get too busy, then they're off doing their own things. It's not necessarily that they didn't like each other during WGM, or that it was all a show, but also because of circumstances that put them on different paths. I hope that isn't the case with Sorim but i think I would just be in denial if I didn't think about how much busier they'd be now that they're the talk of the town. It's great for their individual careers but it somewhat is a "push" factor from dating. If people are not ready to commit or are worried they can't (like Rim) then they won't start a relationship. Sad, but true.
 If somehow Rim and so-eun's paths cross again in the future then i hope that they could date then when the cameras are off and their buzz dies down. As a shipper my hope for them is that they can defy these odds that work against them .. the "rule-breaker" couple. They genuinely like each other but what gets in the way is the media, the show, netizens, etc.. Unfortunately celebrities that date end up as "scandals" although it's perfectly normal in our eyes. Also, it's possible because they're both getting buzz at the moment, the last thing their agencies want is for them to announce they're dating. So sometimes it's not in the couple's hands but actually the higher ups. The only way to make "reel" into "real" is for you to fight for it and make it worth fighting for. The risks are even greater when you have all eyes on you. Popular couples unfortunately will have this heavy burden.

I just wanted to voice these opinions not to sadden our shippers, but to explain other reasons that they wouldn't be able to be together. I believe to some extent all WGM couples are genuine towards each other, with varying degrees. And feelings develop. But those that don't choose to couple up have reasoning that extend beyond "it was all a show". Life gets in the way of things, unfortunately :(

But you know what? I still ship these two like crazy. And i'm sure alot of you can relate despite knowing fully well it may not work out. They are so natural with each other it's unbelievable. I've never seen OTPs like them, quite honestly. Whether they're putting on a show or not, the chemistry, their expressions, their smiles, the body language -- it's all there. There's a certain attraction in the way their bodies lean into each other, and any person would be able to deduct that it shows great interest in your partner. And it's so real it's tangible -- their shippers are seriously the most DIVERSE shippers i've ever come across. Drama fans, their individual fans, idol fans, young/old fans, heck, even people who don't even like WGM watch for them.. You will get mainly idol fans for a couple with idols, and you will get mainly lowkey fans for couples that skew older or more mature. Then there's so-rim that many people talk about and say "Wow" I mean that's really a couple that you watch, whatever fandom you come from. Their impact still amazes me to this day, as i've never seen a couple who has acquired such an amount of fans and buzz in such a short amount of time. When you watch a couple, you want to watch a well-rounded couple that can bring sexy, fun, and sweetness all at once. They have it all, which is why they have so many viewers. They're making history, and i'm so glad to see them acknowledge it outside of WGM. 

If you managed to make it this far i salute you! Sorry for rambling! A few days without posting my thoughts ends up in me throwing up all my feels all at once
:)) mianhe chingus.

Merry Christmas! 

Great points @ilikemangoss I completely agree with you! their careers will be keeping them busy! We can only hope for the best for them and for whatever their future holds after WGM. Like you said if it's worth fighting for they'll fight for it!
I'm soooo in the same state of mind as you are too, I have collected too many thoughts and a reeally long post I'm not sure I should post up....ahaha  

Archived