[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest anapinay63

reason why this couple can't do skinship on show because during that period one of them in relationship. Well, it's only another gossip but I don't know... Since 2PM is a bunch of cool & easy going guys meanwhile Wooyoung is an active dorky guy. It suppose to be a piece of cake for him. But in WGM he's a bit restraints himself, hahaha...

Regarding SoLim couple, I wish them to be real. But right now seems like a lot of doubts on them, hahaha... Probably they're still considering to go to serious relationship? uhh ooohhhhhh... I'm ready when they're READY! Hahahaha...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

innasalvatore said: ollakuni said: "I was filming We Got Married and was told that I had a lot of skinship with her. I was just working hard. I wanted to hear that I did well as Park Se Young’s husband on We Got Married. It was just a show. Even the PD of We Got Married told me, ‘Just be honest. Don’t get caught later and admit that you’re dating her now.’ I was dumbfounded so I just responded, ‘Whatever.’ But there were so many rumors about it.” (Wooyoung) cr: mwave This is what Wooyoung said about his marriage with Seyoung on the show. Though it seems like they were never dating, it's interesting to note what the PD said. Has she proposed this idea to Solim too? Maybe she did and they told her that they never plan on going public. Seems like PD really wants to announce the news of one of her ships to be dating and save wgm's authenticity.

anapinay63 said: reason why this couple can't do skinship on show because during that period one of them in relationship. Well, it's only another gossip but I don't know... Since 2PM is a bunch of cool & easy going guys meanwhile Wooyoung is an active dorky guy. It suppose to be a piece of cake for him. But in WGM he's a bit restraints himself, hahaha...

Regarding SoLim couple, I wish them to be real. But right now seems like a lot of doubts on them, hahaha... Probably they're still considering to go to serious relationship? uhh ooohhhhhh... I'm ready when they're READY! Hahahaha...

ollakuni said:

@innasalvatore I read news about Wooyoung's dating rumours too and though 2young's skinship increased after the show, I do think that he wasn't as sincere as Seyoung, esp. the last episode. Seyoung was crying and I don't think he expected her to shed tears and he probably realized how seriously she took the show. That's just my opinion. I'd be happy to find out that they are dating because I shipped them but sadly, I don't think it'll happen for 2young couple. For him, like he said, it was just a "show."
As for Solim, they are both sincere but dating takes a lot of commitment and lots of strings are attached. Even if they do have the intention to see each other romantically, they will look at their schedules and priorities and see if they can fit dating in, esp. after the show. Even if they don't date right after, I hope it's because of work and not because they've fallen out of love. I hope they promise each other, that until the time is right, they'll wait for each other. I truly believe with the deepest parts of my heart that Solim is a matchmade in heaven, a work of fate and God, and I think if both of them realize that and work at their relationship, then one day, for sure, they'll date, marry and make a Song family.
And thank you @innasalvatore for the lovely message about how my words move you. I have a lot of love for Solim so it's thanks to them. I am very impressed by all of Solim fans' dedication, not only the Chinese Baidu fans, but everybody. LTE fans are as sincere, loving and kind as Solim. 

madzgo said: @bluenix_me‌ I pm-ed you coz my reply is too long.. Are you part of the SoLim subbing team? Your work is superb! love, love, love it :x :x :x Can I make a request, please make hardsubs for episodes 4 and 11 soon.. Thanks again for your hard work.. Have a merry Christmas too!!

Song Jaerim a new Commer for MBC Entertainment ?

the rising star of the fierce competition in the various entertainment programs, attention is indeed who will be won the Rookie of the Year.

See on 29 December on MBC Award

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014122408451203558&type=1&outlink=1

@bluenix_me Thank you for your hard work and being so detailed in subbing. It's okay if there are some mistakes. You're working on adding the subs all by yourself and that's quite amazing. Soompi has the most detailed subs after Solim Subbing Team, but not everyone can watch Soompi TV so you re-doing the subs on videos everyone can watch is very kind and very much appreciated :) 

Girls DayF said: The uncut version of LTEcouple episode 14 is up: 
http://www.girlsdayfansubs.com/videos/we-got-married-episode-251-english-subtitles-kim-so-eun-song-jae-rim-ep-14
(not broken into parts)

@ollakuni...if only i can understand korean and good in english grammar...ill fill up all the text written in the video..but sadly i'm not...lol..i can only sub..
im not sure if the caption where i place the translation is the english translation of the textwritten..i base it only in its timing..

in episode 5..Some of the caption sub that wasnt fill up in soompiTV are taken from Kshownow(Ksn) and GirlsDayFanSub(Gdfs)...

bluenix_me said: @ollakuni...if only i can understand korean and good in english grammar...ill fill up all the text written in the video..but sadly i'm not...lol..i can only sub..
im not sure know if the caption where i place the translation is the english translation of the textwritten..i base it only in its timing..

in episode 5..Some of the caption sub that wasnt fill up in soompiTV are taken from Kshownow(Ksn) and GirlsDayFanSub(Gdfs)...

VOTE for LIAR GAME on BEST DRAMA at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=16

VOTE for SONG JAERIM on Breakout Actor/Actreess , Second Lead Syndrome & Best Variety Star at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=17
http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=20
http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=23

VOTE for WE GOT MARRIED on BEST VARIETY SHOW at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=19

VOTE for SOLIM for BEST COUPLE at SOOMPI AWARDS

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=21

Guest bibidep

Can't wait for SoLim couple to appear on the MBC Award next Monday, if they win the best couple then this thread will be explored with joy and all smile like Jae Lim, but if they are not, I hope we still see them hand in hand or arm in arm for the red carpet walk.

Look like the dating rumor wasn't the ex-couple or current couple of WGM but the ex-girlfriend of Seven, the singer.   I think ""The Fact"" already revealed the couple. 

20143804141938578406.jpg
20147767141938578416.jpg
20148345141938578436.jpg

Hi,

photo 1iconsanta140in_zps14f4e521.gif

Our thread moves at LTE speed but our subbing work walks at relaxing speed, for which holiday season is to blame on, I guess  :D  :D

Thank you our translators, editors, timers, @dreamdoll, @ImRetard,  @Hallyus @Farinne, @Nerdvana,

photo Capture1_zps76bc9451.png

photo Capture_zps1210ebda.png

photo Merry-Christmas-Quotes-Wallpaper-1080p_zps4ef143fd.jpg

Archived