[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Please does anyone know the difference between YOBO and CHAGIYA? Been confusing me. Some English translations refer them as same (HONEY) while some refer CHAGIYA as Sweetheart and Babe respectively

Thanks in Anticipation

Merry Christmas

i think 여보 (yeobo) is a term of endearment used by wife to address their husband. you may also hear some call their loved ones 자기야 (chagiya) this is commonly used between boyfriend-girlfriend. jagiya means darling/sweetheart/babe I think all the same.. you can use it to your bf/gf. (yobo--honey is more for married couple)

PS please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.. if it's gossip.. maybe it's Kang Ha Neul & So Eun?  They are pretty tight.  She did invite him to Solim's wedding and he didn't appear??  But that would ruin WGM big time.. So forget that idea.....  But my bet is on Siwan & Byun Yo Han.  Suk Yul is always freely hugging and confessing his deep love for Geu Rae!!  =))

I honestly don't know if I'm ready if Solim release their dating news now. As much as I want a confirmation, a part of me likes the way things are, without knowing, and also would it create conflicts with what they do/say on wgm. Soeun's company is very protective of her image. Everything 19+ Jaerim says is considered as a joke but if they are together, then those wouldn't be jokes anymore, would they?

Personally, I'd rather have them be like Lee Boyoung and Jisung who confirmed their relationship three years after doing a drama together. They dated another five years and then married. They are now expecting a baby together.

Same goes for Eugene from SES. She and Ki Taeyoung had a drama together and a year and a half after the drama ended, she announced that they've been dating and are now getting married. They even did a married life reality show afterwards. She is currently pregnant with their first child.

Ideally, that's what I want for Solim so I will not mind if they don't announce anything while doing a project together. I still want them to do a drama after wgm as well and I'm sure if they are announced to be in a public relationship, they'll avoid doing a drama together.

Yup I want this too for them.. now that they're very popular, I want for them to master their craft, just like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young ( when they were newbies, LBY was only known for her beauty and wooden acting, who would have known that along the way, she'd improved so much to won a Daesang).

Imho, Jaerim has still a lot to learn, So Eun, on the other hand just need the right project to bring out her skills that's been honed thru time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, SoLim shippers!!

Guest Girls DayF

The uncut version of LTEcouple episode 14 is up: 
http://www.girlsdayfansubs.com/videos/we-got-married-episode-251-english-subtitles-kim-so-eun-song-jae-rim-ep-14
(not broken into parts)

Guest bibidep

I don't think the dating rumor that the Dispatch is going to release on December 24 will be the current WGM couple, I guess the ex-couple from WGM.  if the news and the hints are true about Misaeng then Kang So Ra and Leuktek had a good chance to be the one.   Is Kang So Ra acting in the drama call Misaeng??  If she did then the % of them dating get cause will be a big one.

Guest LADYKILLAH0710

morning chingus :) Merry Christmas!!! Im in a really good mood these days ^^ My wish this Christmas is for our Solim to spend Christmas eve and New Year eve together, watching firework while holding hands.
 Another wish is for all chingus to stay healthy and happy, getting well paid also haha

It's already Christmas in some parts of the world... Hurrrahhhh!!! Merry Christmas shippers!!! While

I'm browsing YouTube I came across this scene from the movie LOVE ACTUALLY... I fell in love with it instantly and thought and hope that maybe one day Jae Rim can do the scene to So Eun granted that in the scene the woman is already married I'm disregarding that part of coarse (confessing to someone who is already taken I don't support that) please when you watch it please disregard that the woman is married... I'll change the scene if they decided to do it in WGM: So Eun in their apartment... Jae rim will knock on the door then he will have the poster and the music he will use hmmm I'm thinking Norah Jones or Korean song that is mellow and sweet then he will ask her on a date take her somewhere romantic and sweet... As an event maybe for their 200 days or one year anniversary... (Imaginary ants everywhere) or after WGM which makes me sad because we will never see it in the event that the show is over and JR truly fell deeply in love with her the scene in her house maybe Christmas Day or any day (if any other day JR can write tell them there's a delivery) JR will ring the doorbell SE will open the door(please let her answer the door) then her mom will ask who is it and then there JR with poster they will do the scene... Here's me hoping that in that time she feels the same way as JR and then they can tell the story as soon as they announce their engagement... Did I make sense??? I'm sorry if I didn't... Thank you for the updates, pictures etc thank you so much... Here's the scene if you guys ate interested to watch...

adniRose said: Song Jaerim, you pretty little liar..!:-pHe got tons of chance to hug her.. and the list of their hug will be on and on..! embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

@innasalvatore ikr, just looking at how happy they are just bring smile to my face.. too bad OlKun is not there to complete the Oltakuna family.. but even both kitties are there, they only give us a grumpy expression, no matter how happy they are..:))

Can someone tell me what is the song's title in ep 13 when they are walking around while their feet tied with the black rope? Sorry for my bad english....

Marrisa said: Tbh, ~~ Dear luv @innasalvatore‌, Thank you for pointing out about Love Drugs as i was just excited to spazz earlier that i forgot the correct term used. :P bdw, edited that word now.hahaha Also, i don't want to be rudolf as he is too big and with too shiny of a nose to even try to be a CSI-B unlike what a honeybee can do. If i was a bug, i could easily follow the couple wherever they go, even following JR to the john's and might just try my luck to have a bite of that applebun. Yay! Lastly, i don't have Song Hye Kyo's cup, just Kim So Eun's or more.LMAO!! and just because. :P:tongue::P Mianhe for the weird posts yeorubon. Teheeee.... Sincerely, Ursula

ollakuni said: "I was filming We Got Married and was told that I had a lot of skinship with her. I was just working hard. I wanted to hear that I did well as Park Se Young’s husband on We Got Married. It was just a show. Even the PD of We Got Married told me, ‘Just be honest. Don’t get caught later and admit that you’re dating her now.’ I was dumbfounded so I just responded, ‘Whatever.’ But there were so many rumors about it.” (Wooyoung) cr: mwave This is what Wooyoung said about his marriage with Seyoung on the show. Though it seems like they were never dating, it's interesting to note what the PD said. Has she proposed this idea to Solim too? Maybe she did and they told her that they never plan on going public. Seems like PD really wants to announce the news of one of her ships to be dating and save wgm's authenticity.

bibidep said: I don't think the dating rumor that the Dispatch is going to release on December 24 will be the current WGM couple, I guess the ex-couple from WGM.  if the news and the hints are true about Misaeng then Kang So Ra and Leuktek had a good chance to be the one.   Is Kang So Ra acting in the drama call Misaeng??  If she did then the % of them dating get cause will be a big one.

Archived