[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Seem everyone happy..:sweatingbullets:..what was make us happy actually..?? did @Rania has brough breaking news ? ...tell me...tell me  please..i want real new up date about our darling..:bawling:...i am to lonely to wait their new drama...30 days more...oh please...june..july..i wait you trough hard  and hot summer days...:tears:..

• Like 4

On 24/05/2016 at 7:54 AM, isabelly said:

hello darlings!! i was dancing in silence hahahaha 

i have a question... someone know about the ring of LJS chrome heart? :wub: 

i want to fly in a shipper way:phew::phew:

Aww! Well, I don't know the significance of it, but I do know that he is rarely seen without his ring. :) must be a pretty special ring for him...or a gift from someone dear :)

(*my shipper heart can only wish it was from SH! But it's cute nevertheless :D )

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mujay said:

Seem everyone happy..:sweatingbullets:..what was make us happy actually..?? did @Rania has brough breaking news ? ...tell me...tell me  please..i want real new up date about our darling..:bawling:...i am to lonely to wait their new drama...30 days more...oh please...june..july..i wait you trough hard  and hot summer days...:tears:..

Mujaayyyyyyyyy!! We don't know why Rania is dancing, but we decided to dance with her anyway :D Don't worry sweetie! Just a few more days... 25 days for Shin Hye and 55 days for Sukie!! I'm just happy seeing their pictures regularly now...sigh...wish we saw them together somewhere.. 

• Like 5

12 Actors Who Could Totally Pass As Idols

12 Actors Who Could Totally Pass As Idols

Ever see an actor and think to yourself that he could totally pass as an idol? Idols have an image to uphold. They sing, dance, rap, and have other hidden talents that we don’t know about. Also, they are obviously super good-looking and can even get away with wearing eyeliner! It definitely takes a special person to be an idol star, but these actors could have seriously fooled me. Here’s my list of 12 actors who could pass as idols (in no particular order).

Lee Jong Suk

Having first caught a glimpse of Lee Jong Suk in “Secret Garden,” I thought he was a singer in real life. Little did I know that he had never really sung before and did it just for the drama. Lee Jong Suk also beat out many other idols who had auditioned for the role.

Find the article here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/25/12-actors-who-could-totally-pass-as-idols/

• Like 6

3 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Mujaayyyyyyyyy!! We don't know why Rania is dancing, but we decided to dance with her anyway :D Don't worry sweetie! Just a few more days... 25 days for Shin Hye and 55 days for Sukie!! I'm just happy seeing their pictures regularly now...sigh...wish we saw them together somewhere.. 

maybe we will get to see them together again at the end of the year during award ceremonies... but that's a long wait... :bawling:

I miss seeing them together so much...

But I also love seeing their pictures regularly (and our dululu minds when our darling couple posts something hehehe)

• Like 7

Because we all miss them so much.. :)

I love this BTS because it shows how comfortable these two are with each other even in an intimate scene... I love the way they talk in between kisses, and the way he laughs and she shies away. Adorable! 

Sigh. I miss my babies!! :wub:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Aww! Well, I don't know the significance of it, but I do know that he is rarely seen without his ring. :) must be a pretty special ring for him...or a gift from someone dear :)

(*my shipper heart can only wish it was from SH! But it's cute nevertheless :D )

yes i thought the same! i remember the ring after pinocchio hhaaha:phew:

• Like 6

7 Rom-Com actors who'd thrill us in K-horror flicks

by Shelly M on Wed, May 25, 2016

f56439fb-e662-4e29-89a1-796f6293a012.png
 0  3783

South Korea releases the scariest horror films every summer, and K-Movie fans can't wait to see which hottie will scare them out of their seats. I've listed seven romantic comedy actors we would all love to see in upcoming K-horror flicks!

Lee Jong Suk

He has romanced beauties like Park Shin Hye and Lee Bo Young on the small screen. It would be a welcomed change to see the Pinocchio actor put the moves on a lovely ghost.

107081fb-a25f-40ac-9465-f05319657ab2.PNG

Find the article here: https://www.dramafever.com/news/-strictly-rom-com-actors-we-want-to-thrill-us-in-a-k-horror-flick/

• Like 6