[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Wow superb its like a festival here after the announcement of some news . but its was mourning :bawling:when PSH announced the filming because  ljs rejected something. So let me see how people will celebrate when she announce her project . if my guess come true no one will post any thing .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monipsh said:

Wow superb its like a festival here after the announcement of some news . but its was mourning :bawling:when PSH announced the filming because  ljs rejected something. So let me see how people will celebrate when she announce her project . if my guess come true no one will post any thing .

Then do the honor and post all the updates about PSH. Don't be such a lazy fan and depend on others to post her updates. 

*will go back to lurking*

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

are u ok or u need a mental treatment or something ?

I think @Rania Zeidmade the right decision opening a specific thread for js new project since this is Darling thread for js&sh...we wouldn't want to offend other members when we discuss about other issue not related to darling couple.. 

As for our love to Darling, we'll remain the same & we'll support them. @monipsh please be calm... Take time to digest the situation...i'm sure psh has given her consent to him in making decision for his career, so did js when psh made her comeback earlier...they stay true to their love & support each other to develop themselves to be irreplaceable actors.. :blush:

4 hours ago, MarieJose said:

HahahahahahahaHahahaha @pinocchioash_stv  that's a good idea but i don't think we can handle it...  it's LEE JONG SUK we're talking about for crying out loud hahahah i can never stop watching him kissing..  he's an A+ level kisser!! Aaaaahhhh i'm going crasy!

@juanaj don't worry and just be optimistic.. jong suk won't commit the same mistake twice..  he learned his lesson because of the slump he got so i'm sure he knows what he's doing and he knows how to choose..  also it says that the plot might change under js input..  so we should be happy? Don't we??  And have no worry at all..  i for myself promise everyone that i'll never leave this thread as long as our darling are together or are with no one else until they get married to someome else ofcourse hihi :D  also shin hye might also accept a cdrama ? We never know ? If she does .. they will be together in china and this thread will be moving even faster than before ;) let's just keep our finger crossed  

Heheheh... So so so trueeeee!!! He kisses like a dream!! *hides face* 

Watching him kiss, makes me regret all the boys that I dated :D:P  if he can make me hold my breath on TV, I so so so envy the girls he has kissed...except my sweet little Shin Hye!! I love her too much to be envious of her :D 

Sigh ..my cuties. :wub:

For now, my mixed feelings are gone.. Just seeing him back to work is a relief! :) 

He needs to make the best of his years now..before he enlists.. And I know he will.. I can't even think of what will happen when he does (Choi Siwon has me weeping even now.. Oppa..) 

Sigh.

@linda_kim11.. Hehehhe...girlllllll :D I'm pretty sure all my delusions will pour out somewhere in some chapter soon enough.. ;) Appa and Halabeoji :D lol.. Crazy girl.. :D 

*devil smile just won't go away*

Can't wait for the new year and new starts for both our lovelies.. :) 

• Like 7

Guest Yuan_IX

A year ago around this time, Pinocchio EP13 "The Christmas Gift" was broadcasted.

I'll pick one scene I love very much from that episode to re-live Pinocchio again today. I will choose a Darling Couple scene off course :-)

"This is a dream isn't it" said a drunk DalPo to InHa. He was obviously missing her and also felt a little threaten by now that she may be taken away from him. I like it when he is jealous too :-)

"I can't ask you to be with me right now. BUT…don't go to anyone else." DalPo was still having inner conflicts to sort out but he knows that it's only her for him and couldn't bear the thought of not having her in his life. So sweet and possessive too :-)

e71a984d494e4145d000459e44c8c5ac.jpg

33c32928a5f5fb8f5593a3fa5c94f393.jpg

Bonus

Spoiler

ljspyung.gif

cr: owner of gifs

@aydenJ thanks for sharing your tots! I guess the mix feelings is because we luv the couple too much! But like what you say...trust js has consulted whoever he cares about the project and gotten their consensus! Its  a great opportunity for him and i really wish that it is a great production!!!

Just hope that they can meet up on SH's bday  (ok my delul mind is getting to me :D)

@Rania Zeid thank u for starting the new tread! So that we leave the space here for spazzing! But pls continue to keep posting in this thread! I shall go by the new thread to get new abt our boy too! But hope there wun be too many kissing pics of him and the female lead:sweatingbullets:

Js gave his fans a xmas present by announcing his new project. .hope that he can have  a good xmas break before he goes back to work!

To all chigues..happy xmas!:wub:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, isabelly said:

hi! i have a question :( how can be together! if LSJ will go to china in january!? 

They both have to do their day jobs so that in shipper land, they can raise a family.  Being a shipper is all about imagination and creativity right?  Just imagine PSH visiting him, him visiting Korea, them meeting in secret places etc. etc.  Whatever will you do when he goes to the military?  That would be 21 months!!!  

• Like 13

Guest Yuan_IX

ShinHye is a gracious person, someone we can admire greatly!

She has a lovely heart so let's spread more love for her in here.

*Repost from PSH thread (via seiram) cr: rightful owners of translated info & pics

Permalink gambar yang terpasang