[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

:oOMG... Is that a tongue I see in the first gif? @nyahh, you are making my morning so hot xD

9_9delulu mode overload xD:P

​WHAT WHERE? HAHA I'm sorry if I'm making it too hot for you whew didn't expect that type of reaction xD I'll help you calm down! Just...

OR did the ocean remind you of Hawaii? And JS's alluring photoshoot? HAHA! :P (sorry I didn't have a decent sleep. my delulu mind's working hard today xD ) :P 

Like these:

via lalaarchie

OR SH's Thailand PS?

ctto

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (peace chingu :D I mean no harm, just more delusions :P ) xD 

Guest nyahh

무려 27살이 예쁜 짓! 내가 미안..

Trans: Nearly 27 y/o acting pretty! I'm sorry.. (is my trans right? lol)

THIS PIC OF JS. OH GOD. THANK YOUUUU @reijunko !!! You're the best!! :D

Edited by nyahh

huwaaa..my thursday brightens up because of his weibo update...thank you so much @reijunko for the pic..sukiii yah..enjoy your photoshoots and your vacations

waiting impatiently here for your photoshoots..bet it will be so gooood..and please wearing less clothes as much as you can kekekeke..

i heard you're doing outdoor activities these days..so it's time for you to show up your great body..lol..sorry guys..it's morning in my place..a little bit pervert mind :P

Edited by cloe

Guest nyahh

@frickiss1020 @cloe Glad to be of service! :D

I'm glad I both made you laugh. Gotta keep the passengers of the ship happy, we are all after the thrilling and worthwhile ride, eh? :P Especially now that @babyfiction (hey dear where are you i miss youuu) is still praying to the gods and goddesses of every land to make sure that our ship still sails freely. :P xD 

And it's also morning in my place, so.. I hope you have a good day! :D 

@frickiss1020 @cloe Glad to be of service! :D

I'm glad I both made you laugh. Gotta keep the passengers of the ship happy, we are all after the thrilling and worthwhile ride, eh? :P Especially now that @babyfiction (hey dear where are you i miss youuu) is still praying to the gods and goddesses of every land to make sure that our ship still sails freely. :P xD 

And it's also morning in my place, so.. I hope you have a good day! :D 

9_9 I will pray with @babyfiction 

And assemble my prayer circle so we could have even just one little interaction of our darling couple 9_9

Guest nyahh

@frickiss1020 (OMG IS THE TAGGING ALREADY WORKING? YEEEY) Anyway. OMG DEAR xD You're making me laugh so hard right now. It's not even 10 am where I am now and I'm feeling super hyper bc of these posts xD I just gotta tell you one thing before you continue with your prayers:

HAHAHAHAHAHA PEACE. Gotta make sure our prayers are heard. xD PRAY HARD! ;):DxD 

Guest nyahh

Jongsuk-ah! How do you do that? Like, really?! You just posted a picture of you acting like a cute boy (even tho you're 27 y/o already) and now I see pictures of you looking so fine looking? It's still morning where I am you know!  And you're... you're just so... WOW. /dead xD 

@frickiss1020 (OMG IS THE TAGGING ALREADY WORKING? YEEEY) Anyway. OMG DEAR xD You're making me laugh so hard right now. It's not even 10 am where I am now and I'm feeling super hyper bc of these posts xD I just gotta tell you one thing before you continue with your prayers:

HAHAHAHAHAHA PEACE. Gotta make sure our prayers are heard. xD PRAY HARD! ;):DxD 

Aye.. Aye... Captain...

Guest nyahh

byeee gotta go. class starts in 10 min. be back later after my class. enjoy the shipper life! :D Looks like we'll have tons of news/updates for today. Today is also SH's median fansigning right? :D Enjooooy! Have a good day! :D 

Seems like js is enjoying posting updates. Ironically, his niece is keeping low...cheesy cutie pie! :ph34r:

Agree with you. When one of them is active on SNS, the other one is keeping it low. And still wondering why? ¬¬

Edited by frickiss1020
typo

byeee gotta go. class starts in 10 min. be back later after my class. enjoy the shipper life! :D Looks like we'll have tons of news/updates for today. Today is also SH's median fansigning right? :D Enjooooy! Have a good day! :D 

Good luck on your class. Do well and come back safe to our ship 9_9

Guest bhenhye

Hi,I'm new here but i am fan of shin hye since stairway to heaven,,,and now got to love jong suk also,,,darling couple fighting!!!!!!