[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I've been busy these few days but I'm still constantly lurking here to see some updates from our Darling couple. Luckily, the temporary Darling couple thread is here! I've been looking for this since yesterday! :S Hope to see some fantaken photos of JS or SH. I miss them a lot, especially them together!

Guest nyahh

THIS SCENE IS WHAT SOLD PINOCCHIO TO ME. Honestly xD This is what sold their chemistry for me. If they can make me laugh it's okay if they make me cry. :P 

- - -

meethi-boliyaan:

If he becomes a stupid fool on top of being bullied then he’d just be too pitiful.

Guest nyahh

JS and SH are dominating that list. WOOOOOOOOOW! Power couple indeed! Daebaaaaak! Since I can't find the right emoticons, I'll just use gifs to express my reactions. xD

Guest nyahh

They're sweet on and off screen ^_^

​Which is why I can't decide what I prefer more: The on-screen chemistry or the off-screen chemistry. xD Either way, they are so natural, that I can't tell the difference. :P These twoooo urg xD They're so sweet it's so sticky xD 

I'm so proud of SH, that's why she's my other bias. So warm,caring, and compassionate.:D..Kudos to you for aiding Nepal.  My girls and I also did our share in donating.  We all should.

credit to Jun-v

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 1

Guest nyahh

@nyahh, still unable to vote, cannot dowlnload app on android.  Do you want to vote for me or create another icon for me an I can send you the money.  I trust you.

​@mygirls haha I'm willing to vote in your place. :D  No need to send me the money.(also i'm not sure how that works what with the different countries setup and things like conversion) Or maybe you can find someone from your country that has the app? Maybe the others can help you. :D 

@nyahh, maybe I'll ask my girls this weekend.  They have been studying for their state testing at school.  Kids now a days are very tech savvy.:D  

Rania, group huggie for you with open arms..:x

Edited by mygirls

Which is why I can't decide what I prefer more: The on-screen chemistry or the off-screen chemistry. xD Either way, they are so natural, that I can't tell the difference. :P These twoooo urg xD They're so sweet it's so sticky xD 

I couldn't agree more :x

And now this is me waiting for more bts LOL 

Edited by k_xs

Guest nyahh

@nyahh, maybe I'll ask my girls this weekend.  They have been studying for their state testing at school.  Kids now a days are very tech savvy.:D

​HAHAHA aww well it's hard not to be tech savvy when everything is tech related these days. :D ;) Don't worry we still have a lot of time. And JS's either leading or lagging by just a few percent so we can still help him win. :D

OMG. Please do a lot of aegyo!! Goooo! hahaha ;) ;);)

Edited by nyahh