[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

Dearest darling shippers....dont make assumptions. Sukkie is professional model & actor. He is on business trip. It so coincidense that shinhye is there too. She is with her friend, remember? He travels alone because he wants his own sweet time.. who wants to be tailed by staffs in such romantic scenic island?? He probably meets beautiful alluring sexy woman there.

Gosh!! It's hard to be pessimis now!!

Allow me to delulu!!! I'm squellinnggg :D:D

Guest aydenJ

How far is maui & waikiki? Js is staying in maui... Gosh!!! Of all places in the world, why does allure chose hawaii?! :))

mygirls said: @endarinamala89, I don't think he's skinny, its the angle of the picture that makes him thinner.  
Good night everyone, sweet dreams to me.  See ya in the morning .  Will I be able to view as it will be taken down in the morning.  that's fine I'll figure it out tomorrow.  Night. I-)

Guest aydenJ

So, sukkie has travelled miles and miles and miles and miles all the way from korea.. its not a big deal to take a few more miles right? Just to meet a friend who is dear to his heart! You know, they cant meet in korea because it will inflict dating rumour. Wonderful friendship!!

Guest nyahh

Is it JS's photoshoot alone? Or there's a possibility that it's a collab photoshoot? Oh god. I have the perfect set of gifs for this situation but i can't post it since i'm on mobile. Haha :)))

Anyway, I'll say this again: too much of a coincidence for it to be not planned!!

I dont know how to process this info. Thankfully it's for a photoshoot but after the photoshoot, what now? will SH still be in hawaii by then? WILL WE SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN? OH GOD.

bye. Delulu mind off. :)) :-h

Guest babyfiction

Let the love birds unite!!! The above is listening, our ship sails without any effort. Our ship is always in autopilot, sail freely darlings,

nyahh said: Is it JS's photoshoot alone? Or there's a possibility that it's a collab photoshoot? Oh god. I have the perfect set of gifs for this situation but i can't post it since i'm on mobile. Haha :)))

Anyway, I'll say this again: too much of a coincidence for it to be not planned!!

I dont know how to process this info. Thankfully it's for a photoshoot but after the photoshoot, what now? will SH still be in hawaii by then? WILL WE SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN? OH GOD.

bye. Delulu mind off. :)) :-h

He's in Maui, eh.  I was there 10 years ago.  Its a beautiful island.  He can to hakihaula or drive to Hana , go snorkling,scuba diving,surf, Luau and many great things there. Its 3 hours behind CA.  Weather is always beautiful, but its boring since there is nothing to do after 9pm.  Its like asia the days go by really slow, and food is expensive too.  Not to far from SH at all. :D
Have fun JS, waiting for your photoshoot.

I am taking to much pills today..

So i will say..

No there is no way for them to meet each other..

Remember PSH is taking her vacation and our sukki purely tottaly going there for profesionalism matter so..

Nahhhh... there is no way

[-X

*going to bathroom and screammmmmmmmm 8-> :-\" \:D/ :-t

Guest nyahh

@babyfiction we dont need to captain this ship anymore. It has its own mind. It sails freely! weeeee :))

@cloe my delulu mind agrees with your delulu mind haha! a fews hrs -- even minutes, seconds is better than nothing.

hold yourselves this is gonna be a thrilling ride :))

Fate is surely on an overtime today hahaha