[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Cmiiw but doesn't shinhye have a fan sign event for median on the 30th april?? :-/

Assuming sukkie goes to hawaii right now, that means they'll only have 2-3 days to spend together :))

A little delulu a day, keeps the holes on the ship away yeah?? >:)

Guest nyahh

mygirls said: Gals ang guys, I dislike paying to vote for popularity but you know what, I'm going to do it becuase I want LJS to win.  Someone please show me the link I'm going make this happen, going to vote on over drive mode k.  Everyone if you haven't done so, do it.  

Guest nyahh

You know what, my delulu mind is hoping that JS will be going to Hawaii, but if it DOES REALLY HAPPEN? I actually wouldn't know what to think. Like, I wouldn't know how to process that type of information. Of course I will be celebrating, but what does him going (hypothetically) to Hawaii mean? Like in general? So actually I'm also scared of knowing where he'll be flying to. :)) Ahhh, the shipper life. :))
- - -I might not be able to post a lot starting tomorrow (it's almost midnight here) until the weekend bc I have tooons of deadlines,projects, and exams at school and I'm trying to graduate. So I'm trying to maximize my time here. And you all made it so worthwhile to be here. Thank you! You guys really are the best! :D:)
PS: To future possible haters of the Darling Couple, this thread, the people in this thread,
 tumblr_lus7uyQE7B1qegw8v.gif
So friends, just be happy. Enjoy the shipper life. Don't let it consume you. Cheers. :D 

i stalk this thread 24/7, but don't post as much as before, BUT js's coming out from being MIA made me delurk and i just need to voice out my happiness, because i see him alive and standing on his 2 feet!  =))

as a shipper i'm like "send sh my best regards" or "if he's not going to hawaii, then they'll meet up halfway" lol, i'm barely hanging onto my sanity. ~X(

in reality and without being delulu, i wish him well, i hope that wherever he goes, he'll be able to rest as much as he needs to recharge. :-bd

:x Hellow..everyone...i'm new here n love darling couple so much..i try to vote LJS in baeksang from my android and give alllll my points to him... He's on 3rd place now...let's go vote him everydayyyyyy.... I love u all chingus...

Guest nyahh

@archie2608 HELLO! :D Welcome to this lovely little thread. Don't hesitate to come here and voice your opinions, thoughts, delusions, etc. regarding our Darling Couple. We'll hear you out. Haha! People that believe in the same cause should group together and unite! Yeeey! :-bd Thanks for joining the ride here. We hope you'll have a good time. The ride can be rough sometimes, but with everyone's strength and capabilities, we'll surely manage to get past them.  :ar!
Also.. thank you for voting for JS! Yey! Yey! Hope he really wins! Winning means more chances of seeing him with SH on that day. :P \m/

https://40.media.tumblr.com/b62a2b44e832684eb0a45b074c342015/tumblr_nm187uDvAP1tkq3l4o2_r1_1280.png

The Name

The name "Darling Couple" is the English interpretation of the Korean fans' nickname for the couple.
"달인커플" {Dal-in Couple} taking the "Dal" in Choi Dal Po and "In" from Choi In Ha.
And since they are so sweet as a couple in "Pinocchio," the name can't be more fitting.

The Story

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye paired up for Korean clothing brand JAMBANGEE S/S and F/W 2013 Collection. Their first meeting dates back in February 2013, where they participated in a promotional advertisement photoshoot, modeling as a couple for the brand. Lee Jong Suk mentioned that during their first meeting, he was so nervous standing next to Park Shin Hye that he couldn’t even breathe.

After their first meeting, they kept in touch with each other and became friends because they are of the same age, Jong Suk was born in September ‘89 and Shin Hye was born in February ‘90 but because Shin Hye debut first as an actress which consider her a senior to him, they naturally became same-age friends despite Jong Suk being older.

The atmosphere around these two drastically changed when they meet up for their F/W 2013 AD for JAMBANGEE. Lee Jong Suk was shooting “I Can Hear Your Voice” at the time and was fatigued throughout the whole shoot where he would close his eyes to rest when he could but he cheerfully greeted Shin Hye when he came to the shoot and even held hand while greeting each other. When asked if they have become closer, Jong Suk was quick to answer that they are, Shin Hye would tease him by acting like they’re not but their body language tell a different story. The skin ship was so natural and adorable, making the viewers can’t help but fall for their charming chemistry.

Towards the end of 2013, the two actors both attended the 2013 SBS Drama Awards where they sat next to the each other for the ceremony. Lee Jong Suk revealed in an interview later on that during the award show, he asked Park Shin Hye to work on his then upcoming SBS drama "Doctor Stranger" with him since he knew she was reviewing the script. Park Shin Hye couldn't commit to the drama at the end because she already signed on for her film "The Royal Tailors" that year. 

What was unfortunate for the couple at the time turns out the be the greatest blessings as towards the end of 2014, they both confirmed to starred along each other in the hit SBS drama "Pinocchio," playing Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha... and the rest, is history.

The Two

Birth Date

September 14, 1989

Birth Date

February 18, 1990

Birth Place

Yongin City, Gyeonggido, South Korea

Birth Place

Gwangjoo, Jeollado, South Korea

Education

Konkuk University

Education

Chungang University

Occupation

Actor, Model

Occupation

Actress, Singer, Model, MC

Years active

2005-present

Years active

2003–present

Agent

Wellmade Yedang

Agent

S.A.L.T. Entertainment

Height

186 cm (6 ft.1)

Height

168 cm (5 ft. 5)

Blood Type

A

Blood Type

A

Horoscope

Virgo

Horoscope

Aquarius

Family

Younger Brother, and Younger Sister.

Family

Older Brother Park Shin Won (musician)

Official Sites

Official Sites

instagram.com/jongsuk0206

instagram.com/ssinz7

weibo.com/withleejongsuk

weibo.com/ssinz0218

leejongsuk.co.kr

twitter.com/ssinz

The Map

February 2nd - 6th, 2015- Thailand: Millet CF Shoot

March 8th - 10th, 2015 - London: Instyle Korea Magazine April Issue Pictorial.
March 28th, 2015 - Shanghai: Individual Fanmeet

The Updates