[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Stormstarz said: @Amber03 @nyahh the current working title is Sleeping With Other People. I do not know how wide the distribution will be but it was picked up and scheduled to be release in the USA according to the director in August. Starring Jason Sudeikis, Alison Brie. It's a romantic comedy. And like I said it had me comparing the development of their romance to our Darling Couple.

Guest babyfiction

No matter how he hides himself everyone will notice his incredible height. We will accept your dating news don't worry promise that it's only for PSH!!!

Doesn't JS have an event this 30th in Malaysia for BBQ?  Isn't that early to be seeing him at the airport alone?  But, I don't mind, because I miss him so much.  One last night and one this morning.  I want to see him more, please...more. ;;)

Guest babyfiction

@nyahh we will sail this ship of no return. I just couldn't take the atmosphere here sometimes, some people create holes in our ship. Instead creating holes we should be stronger and united.

La libertad de expresión!!!

Guest nyahh

mygirls said: Doesn't JS have an event this 30th in Malaysia for BBQ?  Isn't that early to be seeing him at the airport alone?  But, I don't mind, because I miss him so much.  One last night and one this morning.  I want to see him more, please...more. ;;)

Omgg really he will coming to Malaysia why I didn't know... I need to take leave on that day to see him.... Since that is during month end so I need to book my leave early if he is confirm come to Malaysia be coz I need to see him live how handsome he is in person.. :bz

@nyahh maybe Sukkie wants a taste of great sun in a pristine beach somewhere.. :)) :D:P well Im all for it! He has to be expose to the sun for Vitamin D and do some outdoor activity like climbing high stairs for strong bone..hahaha :))
@babyfiction I really admire your bright disposition when it comes to Darling Couple...its contagious.....lol 

Guest nyahh

@babyfiction TRUE TRUE.
Here's my stand on that:
tumblr_inline_mlo3rnTg3Y1qz4rgp.gif
So...
tumblr_mk14t5mbgL1s23j60o1_500.gif
And this ship?
tumblr_inline_mz1z8hpTJX1rs4nv6.gif

Because with this thread?
tumblr_m8kdslGyow1qmom57o1_500.gif

Hope you're having a good time with the SS Darling Couple Ship of Dreams. This is your co-captain speaking. :))

Guest nyahh

@Amber03 With his unpredictable actions I really wouldn't count it out too. Life is really a rollercoaster just trying to follow him and knowing his whereabouts. :)) Maybe SH recommended that the beaches in Hawaii are good, so he got interested, and decided to go to the beach. =)) Friends can recommend things right? They're good friends anyway. They can do that. =)) :P
@mygirls ehhh we're just trying to rationalize him going out. Don't feel bad. :D At least you verified the info, haha so with you verifying that it's not until May (ahh wait so that event is in Shanghai?), then the possibility of him going to Hawaii suddenly became higher. :)) At least you're trying to control our delulu minds. :D:P

mygirls said: imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Lee Jong Suk’s BBQ Fansign in Shanghai on May 24th 2015

Source:  BBQ    Via: Milky_addict   

@Okay I feel a little better now.

Guest babyfiction

@mygirls I'm so happy that he is not busy :D

@Amber03 this is the most peaceful thread and rational fans. Just wanted to say that I appreciate this thread a lot it shows and reflect what their idols personalities. This thread is the sweetest thread like Darling Couple.

@babyfiction, yeah me too, but when he's not busy we don't see him much, so sometimes busy is good because we get to see him everyday (almost everyday)..hhhhhhh :))  I've been happy, and will not complain because I saw him last night and this morning...
There's more to come baby...BIG, no good, BIGGER not good, BIGGEST (YES)!  Not that kind of big okay.. =))

Guest aydenJ

Yahh...this couple is so unpredictable... One is jumping, riding, hiking, travelling everywhere. The other half is hiding, hibernating and avoiding people...they enjoy both side of the world!

they Are like perfect harmony,

they are like 'spaghetti & meatball tomato gravy'.

They compliment each other completely.

And here we are spazzing endlessly!!

:D:))

Gals ang guys, I dislike paying to vote for popularity but you know what, I'm going to do it becuase I want LJS to win.  Someone please show me the link I'm going make this happen, going to vote on over drive mode k.  Everyone if you haven't done so, do it.