[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

urggg such a wrong timing. im on mobile now so it's hard to check updates. :)) i'll be back later to spazz with u guys. Lots of love :x

The thing with shipping (be it friendship or more than that) is that you have to deal with 3 different group of people. First is the girl's fans, second is the guy's fans and the third is the drama's fans who are more neutral and basically love the girl and the guy equally. I love how sukkie's fans are so chilled about almost everything and i know shinhye's fans had suffered a lot because of shipping wars but we're here for loving the two of them. I just hope we can continue to love darling couple without much arguments and keep the thread peaceful as always.

PS: sukkie deserved the grimae award ok! He worked hard and earned it! :-\"

Guest nyahh

I tried translating. Remember I suck at translating. Anyway here:

"You, are you living life? I'm so so. I'm breathing. 껄껄 ( dunno if this means yuck or just a sound made w/c is "keolkeol"). So, do you miss me?"

miwasj said: O.m.g

LJS finally appears!
Check his latest IG updates

그대들. 잘 지내는가. 나는 그저.. 숨 쉬고 있네. 껄껄.. 그래서 나 보고싶다고??
Cr IG jongsuk0206

Just came back from my walk and went on our thread, OMG, its him.  Long time JS, I miss you darling...I told you good O2 really works..I see a board in the back. If you are studying I'll forgive you for not posting.  I'm all for school...Miss ya JS, welcome back.

Guest aydenJ

Finally sukkie appears!! we know you are alive & kicking. Just take care of yourself.... Don't you think the sun is good for you?

>:D<

@endarinamala89, I don't think he's skinny, its the angle of the picture that makes him thinner.  
Good night everyone, sweet dreams to me.  See ya in the morning .  Will I be able to view as it will be taken down in the morning.  that's fine I'll figure it out tomorrow.  Night. I-)

Guest babyfiction

I completely disagree with someone here in the thread, meaning to say kmhm, punch, etc. Would be shown first than Pinocchio KRW, JiSung should have possibly won the Grimae Awards? Well, they should have given it to Jo In Sung if that's your criteria because IOIL finished airing before Grimae Awards. That's completely superficial statement. I just really disagree, politics or no politics LJS deserves to be nominated because he is an amazing actor. Some Korean is just giving a big deal about being a senior

I just saw a film that will be release in August and it just reminded be of our darling couple. It started where the main characters met in an unorthodox fashion in which they pretty much took each other well you can guess then separated. After about 7 years they met up again and became very good friends able to speak with each other honestly to the point where some of the topics would make you blush. But what's beautiful is as their friendship grew without realizing they were falling in love. They even began unconsciously to address each other with endearment. It took a single event to pushed them into admitting what they felt for each other. Well there goes my delusion I even see their relationship in other films and the tide keeps coming. =)) @-) =)) =))

Guest nyahh

JS's "You" is the formal type of "You" in korean so don't worry I think he's addressing his fans. Heeey, he's already with SH. (if you know what i mean ;;) )  I think it's okay if he doesn't forget us, his fans right? :)) So I'm okay if that post is for us, and not for SH. :P I'm sure SH doesn't miss him anyway, he is always in her mind. 24/7 =)) You can't miss someone who's not missing in your mind. =)) oops delulu. sorry! haha! :P  :)>-