[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

@Rania thanks for the info. Btw seems like there is a pretext situation here.

While dalpo is still MIA, our darling inha is enjoying herself under the sun.

햄버거 먹으러 가는길 비틀즈처럼 걷기ㅎ #oahu #hawaii #하와이 with @ssinz7 #행복해

A photo posted by seohyorim (@hyorim0106) on Apr 26, 2015 at 6:20am PDT

cr to owner

I wonder who took the picture? Both of them are in the pic. :-?

@kiyeujay  yup but take a  look at all nominees and u ll know what i mean  

and wellmade sucks hard believe me as i said some stuff can't be said  in public 

[NOTICE REGARDING 2015 LEE JONG SUK FANMEETING IN HONG KONG]- LJS-HK

We have contacted and confirmed with the organiser, there will be a HK fan meeting, and there will be an official release shortly, therefore, our pre-order will continue. However, fans can choose to wait for the official release before ordering their tickets, but the rules for seat allocation for our pre-order remain the same. Please decide for yourselves whether you would like to join our pre-order.

Cr: amyhsk 

Guest nyahh

I see I see. Thank you @kiyeujay for that insight! I just can't comment on the other actors, coz I haven't watched them so I feel uncomfortable. But well, maybe they really have great roles this time around. Haha! Hopefully the most deserving one wins it. :D 
Isn't wellmade one of the "bigger" agencies around? Maybe they could've done something, but they didn't so maybe it really is disappointing. Some agencies are like that, they're supposed to represent someone but they're also MIA when needed. :))
Sooo weird that his DC and FC fans are not showing interests.. so weird. So that's why I haven't seen a lot of posts abt JS's nomination. :-? Hmm.. So weird...

Guest kiyeujay

@Rania Zeid but they made Ha Ji Won. :D , hopefully they can do that in JS case. OR if he leaves, i hope he can join C-JeS ent. where has Lee Jung Jae, Choi Min Sik , Lee Beom Soo ... 
@nyahh Wellmade's small, :D, so they   take advantage of their bread winner thoroughly. 
# Miss Darling couple :(#where is my dvd? :(

Guest nyahh

@mygirls I envy you, I bet it's still delulu Sunday where you are now. :)

- - -
DalPo, next time.. listen to InHa when she's saying something, okay? haha. Hello chingus. :x
https://www.tumblr.com/video/lalaarchie/117438002771/540/
cr lalaarchie

Guest nyahh

Their skins really look good even in HD. :x (Aand someone's sooo ready to kiss. :P Too bad the shot nrequires them to be still. :)) )
11192742_348853588655700_1350598929_n.jpcr ayam_015