[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Darling Couple Fandom (basically everyone in this thread HAHAHA): JS~ah! SH~ah! Come out, come out wherever you are!! :P:)) :>  ;;)
Darling Couple:
tumblr_nhv22jYSUd1u4fd9jo1_400.giftumblr_nhv22jYSUd1u4fd9jo2_400.gif
tumblr_nhv22jYSUd1u4fd9jo3_400.gif
tumblr_nhv22jYSUd1u4fd9jo4_400.gif
ctto
Darling Couple Fandom: Fiiiine, we won't interrupt your lovely vacation. Just don't forget about us, okay? ;;) See you soooon. :x
- - -My deluluuuu. Oh god. =))

Guest aydenJ

Have you ever been in love? This is how it looks. :x

When a man loves a woman, you can see it in his eyes.

when a woman loves a man, you can see it in her smiles

Cr to owner

Missing our darling. Hoping they are fine

[NOTICE REGARDING LEEJONGSUK'S 2015 HK Fan Meeting]

有關wellmade對於沒有FM加場的最新公告 本站正在跟進 已經聯絡上香港主辦方 大家稍安勿躁 如發現有任何問題會全數連應援金退款 謝謝各位

Regarding Wellmade's latest notice on Actor Lee Jong Suk's Fan Meeting plans, we have contacted the organizing company in Hong Kong and will follow up on the issue. Should there be any problems we will refund all the money received. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=878750482197588&id=612105705528735&fs=0&ref=bookmark&__mref=message 

@babyfiction

You are the most optimistic in here so far.. and it kinda funny and like @nyahh i love your spirit..

Yes shipping is like gambling.. i wanna join the table and play my card as well.. and keep the wild card in case of emergency

Guest aydenJ

Weekend is almost over here...so lets say goodbye to delulu.

Jong & Shin -a, enjoy your weekend & come back in piece. Miss you >:D<

Guest nyahh

Rania Zeid said: [NOTICE REGARDING LEEJONGSUK'S 2015 HK Fan Meeting]

Regarding Wellmade's latest notice on Actor Lee Jong Suk's Fan Meeting plans, we have contacted the organizing company in Hong Kong and will follow up on the issue. Should there be any problems we will refund all the money received. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=878750482197588&id=612105705528735&fs=0&ref=bookmark&__mref=message 

nyahh said: Rania Zeid said: [NOTICE REGARDING LEEJONGSUK'S 2015 HK Fan Meeting]

Guest nyahh

Rania Zeid said:Wellmade (JS's Co)  Just posted that  the FM is not confirmed yet while the company that s organizing the FM confirmed it.. so now Jong Suk's FC & Groups who are helping fans to get  tkts  are now confused so they released that notice waiting for Wellmade to confirm

Guest aydenJ

Why wellmade could not confirm it yet? When is the paeksang awards?almost the same date? because i notice the voting period end on may 24th. the nominies are all invited right? I thought Js & sh had confirmed their attendance.

@nyah people fall in love @ found their soulmate in different ways. Mine is more like dalpo-inha. It takes time for us to realize that we love each other all these years. And yes...once you know the one you love is right in front of you, would smile the way inha smiles to dalpo. And yes...life is full of ups & downs & sometimes you can't put on that smile ( even if you tried, it looks fake) but once you make-up, the smiles return. Believe me, it's the smile that he misses the most!!

Guest nyahh

@aydenJ just thinking about it.. it's already putting a smile on my face. :D Sorry, delulu mind. :)) I wish SH and JS could also experience life like that. Freely liking someone, and experiencing the ups and downs with that someone. Haha! I just believe that love makes the world go round and it makes the ride more worthwhile. So for those two good people, I wish they could experience those things too. :D  :\">