[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Whats wrong with delulu? It is not a criminal right? They post their thought in a right place, in shipper thread. I think everyone here doing it just for fun, no one take it seriously lol. As a shipper ofcourse sometimes we have a delulu mind, I think it's ok as long as we know how far and when we stop doing it.

@kiyeujay me too, i dont care if they end up together or not. I just enjoy they friendship or whatever ship that they have now :)

ShinSukkie said: Whats wrong with delulu? It is not a criminal right? They post their thought in a right place, in shipper thread. I think everyone here doing it just for fun, no one take it seriously lol. As a shipper ofcourse sometimes we have a delulu mind, I think it's ok as long as we know how far and when we stop doing it.

@kiyeujay me too, i dont care if they end up together or not. I just enjoy they friendship or whatever ship that they have now :)

I may not know that much about PSH & LJS but one thing I know for sure is I LOVE SHINHYE...then DARLING COUPLE AND I LOVE THIS THREAD AND THAT ALSO INCLUDES THE PINOCCHIO THREAD. Darling Couple shippers may delulu to the highest level sometimes but we know our limits...thank God for people especially @"Rania Zeid" for bringing us back to reality....I believe we are rational and fun loving shippers.....we don't think of ourselves as know it all shippers.....in fact, we love to know more about SH & JS... IN FACT LONGING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM (especially now that we don't know where JS is?) as we SAIL in this ARMADA....first, we ship their friendship and what happens beyond that....we are not sure.....who knows right?....WE GO WITH THE FLOW....we are here for FUN and to support our Darling Couple together and individually.... :)>- :)>- :)>- :x :x :x

kiyeujay said: :D, not fan of both JS and SH , but i like and follow both JS and SH for a long time from their beginning :D ,  as well as some Korean actors and actresses I like, just like, not fan. :D. I know SH there are many ships and i know some ships that i never come across my mind, JS has some weird ships, and that is really strong and i enjoy JS'ships. LOL. So amongst partners they cooperated, in my opinion, JS and SH cooperation is the best,near perfect couple image to me.  I love them together so much :D. LOL That why this's first time I join the shipper thread, thought i like some many ships. :). LOL. Delulu is just delulu :)). And i don't think it's wrong and it's ok when they have it as long as they don't bash anyone. LOL I don't care they will end up with another, but to me darling couple is the most beautiful couple in my idealization. :)

Yes, don't know much about LJS (got to know him through Jambangee CF with SH, noticed their chemistry) when I learned that they will act together in Pinocchio, got interested so i watched Secret Garden, Prosecutor Princess, IHYV and Hot Young Bloods (e,g, marathon viewing) ...realized he is a Good actor for his age... a lot of potential....and through Pinocchio....what else should I say but.....i really, really, really like LJS....he is like a young brother that I want to nurture and protect...and for my delulu mind.... HE is good for SH and vice versa.... (Now, I will take my daily dose of pessimistic pills :D:D:D

Totally agreed with @ShinSukkie what's wrong with being delulu or being too delulu sometimes? For me, delulu is kinda mandatory for a being shipper. It's fun! People here are quite rational. They don't bash other ships. I think as long as there're no harms done to other ships, you can be all delulu you want here. If thats make you happy, why not, right? If you're not allowed to be delulu in a shipper's thread, then where else can you? LOL i love them both and i think i love SH a bit more. Hehe~ I occasionally checked their individual thread but this darling thread is the one i visit more often cos i can get infos of two people i adore at the same time. I just love seeing them together. Analyzing things/being delulu are parts of the fun. Just be happy and enjoy sailing~

Ok keep on shipping and being delu. It's your choice! It was just my advice to save your heartache later :)
But if you don't vote for JS, there is no chance they can see each other at Paeksang CDf6EICVIAA5nTk.jpgCDf4t12VEAEJ0R5.jpg

Talking is pointless w/o actions, you know? And I'm saying this when I'm not even a JS fan or shipperIf you want them to meet and have some interactions in public, vote for JS
Nothing is impossible but I'm quite sure Shinhye will be attending the ceremony. There is a big change JS might go if he won popularity award
So make your passion as a shipper to use to make something happen :)

Guest nyahh

@mygirls is it a Sunday now? wherever you are? :)) Can you join us now? haha! :P
@Amber03 aww, when you put it that way, you make this small thread a lot more special. Thank you. :x 
As I have said, we're parts that contribute to the whole, so to everyone who said their points, thank you. You all are mature. And being mature doesn't mean that you can't be delulu, ;) so kudos to everyone here. You all make me proud. I'm just proud that this thread can handle everything well (except sometimes when the tide rocks the cruise and rumors abt the Darling couple spread :P). And even though I'm just new here, I feel like we're more close than before. Haha! :P What a sentimental Sunday this is turning out to be. :)) Thank you everyone! >:D>:D>:D>:D>:D<
Anyway... I JUST DID THE UNTHINKABLE. My delulu mind wants to see JS and SH in one place together, that I voted for JS in the Baeksang Awards. The voting is so weird, you have 4000 pts, but each vote counts for 200 pts so, you really just can vote 20 times. (I spent all on JS btw :P) Hoope you guys can vote too. :)) My delulu mind is saying: what's $4 when you can see JS and SH together for one night, right? And it wooon. Oh god. :)
Hopefully he can win, yes? I don't need to vote for SH cz she's winning already. :D
tumblr_nnek2ovt5v1qbkte5o2_400.png

tumblr_nnek2ovt5v1qbkte5o1_400.png

Guys lets vote for JS! We should secure his spot too. All of us here want to see them together in that award ceremony right?? So let's make it happen! Who knows maybe they will walk the red carpet hand and hand this time (delulu mode on..lol).. :)) :D :x

Guest aydenJ

Why do i feel weird being here today? Is it my delulu? Thank you @thao_2512 for your concern...we'll take care of heart.. You must have experienced heartbreak before due to shipping? Thats why you talking from experience? Hmm...hurt will heal. Everybody has her own way to tend broken heart, thanks again dear for your concern especially for js... Knowing his fans, they would give their best shot for him...but knowing him better, he would accept whatever the result is because jongsuk had mention in his speech, he wants to do his best in his art & care less of being popular. one thing i notice about his fans, they are very supportive and accept him just the way he is. I guess, all fans are the same to their bias right? Cheer up. :D

aydenJ said: Why do i feel weird being here today? Is it my delulu? Thank you @thao_2512 for your concern...we'll take care of heart.. You must have experienced heartbreak before due to shipping? Thats why you talking from experience? Hmm...hurt will heal. Everybody has her own way to tend broken heart, thanks again dear for your concern especially for js... Knowing his fans, they would give their best shot for him...but knowing him better, he would accept whatever the result is because jongsuk had mention in his speech, he wants to do his best in his art & care less of being popular. one thing i notice about his fans, they are very supportive and accept him just the way he is. I guess, all fans are the same to their bias right? Cheer up. :D

Guest nyahh

@thao_2512 Thank you again for your insights. I understand that you're protective of SH, and as her new fans, we also want to protect her and get to know her more. I think this thread is reasonable, and rational, too, when it comes to taking and sharing information. And information can be anything. From thoughts, theories, evidences, facts, rumors, etc. 
Maybe it's because of what Pinocchio taught us, or that's just how we deal with information. But we don't just easily take in information and count them as facts if there are no evidences to support them. So if you're worried that we're seeing SH differently or we're labeling her as someone she's not (same goes for JS), I think we still haven't reached that point (or if we have, please correct us). And after reading the thoughts of people here, I think I can tell that they're not one to jump to conclusions, easily. Of course, there will always be some to do that. But many are quick to correct them, if they're straying from the truth.
There are many types of fans. New, old, silent ones, passive ones, active ones, and I think many here are new and the silent and passive type, so I guess whatever information is placed in this thread, it works for everyone. 
We'll be responsible for the information we place in here. You can always tell us if we're straying, we won't mind. Because it's much better to live in reality than in lies. Haha! So thank you, we hope we can also get to know SH as you do, but I guess we'll get there someday. Not soon. :D 
It's nice to have conversations like this, once in a while. It refocuses everyone's ideas and thoughts and it's a great reminder for everyone to the reason(s) they have for following these two people. Thank you. :D

Guest nyahh

#throwback! :D
Even dad doesn't know what to do with these two. :P:)) I miss them so much. Haha! Hope we can see them again, sooon. ;;)

Guest babyfiction

Everything starts with friendship. Don't cause heartache, so let the people delu. Heartache later, but first we need to figure out where is ljs. Yo quería verlo.