[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Best couple sbs drama award 2014

we won't be seing them like this in the near future...:tears:

They were giddy, weren't they? I'm sure when they agreed to act in Pinocchio they had also aimed for this award. They should also won the Best Chemistry off Camera Award, don't you think so?

hey guys, that song in the last video feels so familiar.  Do you know where it is from?  I keep feeling that it is from a drama I have really liked but I just can't put a finger on it.  It is from IHYV?

@dramafan100, is the drama 'The Greatest Love'? The song is 'Pit-A-Pat' by Sunny Hill. I didn't watch the drama but its through these lovely fanmade MVs that I got to know many nice Korean songs.

I've not watched any new drama since Pinocchio (I'm now a member of the 'Can't Move On' club:lol:) But I'm happily staying in this state 'coz the 'live' drama of Dalpo & Inha is more than satisfying especially with the wonderful script writers here. Furthermore the episodes are long running...:P

@aydenJ, maybe sometime in the future there will be such an award...I like the idea & I'm sure our Darling Couple will win it hands down:D

• Like 11

Years had treated him well.Still the sweet shy boy vibes but a gorgeous charismatic man now... 

I don't understand korean language so please don't ask me what are they talking/asking him. Can somebody help? Thanking in advance

:sweatingbullets:@aydenJ,...awesome video,i quite surprise with his performance...so funny saw him act like gentelman with drenched body..lol..this boy..with his insecurityness such great courage..over years he grown in better shape an i'm very fond him now,really happy he meet with my lovely Shin hye...hope they become forever ...:wub:

• Like 9

@Aydenj,   He so shy in that video a better dancer than I thought...those baggy pants.:lol:..he was so sweet than even sweeter now....I love that video...that beautiful smile never fails..:Ddoesn't SH have Rapido event this weekend?  Where is she?  ninja againB)

• Like 8

Guest linda_kim11

ha ha @linda_kim11 you are younger than me of course but yea....you do sound a bit like omma up there.

life is not always the way we want it to be & misunderstandings are inevitable but that make people stronger and better. I'm not suprised if js can fall for sh...for real....since psh has been in the industry years before him. At such an early age both of them had seen the world most of us could never imagined. JS admitted he is not that good in words or rather he is basically straight forward. Sometimes he chooses to say less but even so people still misunderstood him. he always praise sh for being eloquent, an aspect that he lacks in (besides other aspects)....             

@aydenJ sis khakaka forgot to tell you , that was my mom talk and i type so it came out grumpy like an old omma words   !!  :w00t::w00t::w00t:  

Yes, I think SH is a tough girl nowsday because of those experienced she had  from being in the industry for long years. She might got lots of hard and good times before she become one of successfully female leaders. She does great in all jobs she got. I love to watch all her speech when she got her awards. She can speak very good even sometimes she said she's so nervous . She should being a speech-tutor to her few words best friend  JS ,  for he can make a very perfect speech on his next award receiving !! I'm sure he still has load of awards to get ! I bet he'll be her good student who wants to go to the class everyday huhuhu. It's very fair though he touch her how to do a good kiss , right ?? He was her kissing-tutor ! Or she'll never know how to make a good kiss ever  !!! kekeke  :P Ehh delulu mode is on autometically :):D Have a good day/night all dear friends :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by linda_kim11
add video

Guest linda_kim11

@linda_kim11 - hehe grumpy young woman …your post is sweet and a pleasant read. Sending Tactic-B to you sweetie :lol:

@yuan19900  Thanks sis, sending double Tactic-B to you !! bear hug :wub::wub:

HAPPY sunday everyone..i just finished "STTYO" honestly the story is charming,for some of you who need enjoyed a day and passing a time i suggestion this drama for you..the ending story whom the Otp went to the girl hometown,visit to sacred place her grandma,relate me to our darling trip to Gwangju ....did they went to gwangju lastweek do the same reason, when watching that scene i can"t denied my thought full to imaginary in real our darling do that,sorry when i distrub your day  with  my delulu ...

• Like 11

@rania, just want to say, I support you and thank you for sharing all the infos  with all of us. Just ignore those antis... let them think whatever. No need to waste precious time clarifying to them.  Delude or not we all know.  Keep up the good work!!!

Edited by js4ever
  • Like 15

@Mujay what is STTYO?  hahahahahaa....no worries you don't disturb us with your delulu, actually I enjoy it a lot.  Happy,, SH will be joining "Hyung".:D  I will wait for JS's return next year.:D......

@Js4ever,  OKAY?????:D...we should do the same ladies, we are one BIG FAMILY, better together than alone:D...I always support you @Rania as I always support JS and SH, with a BIG SMILE and a BIG HUG...:)..Thanks a MILLION, for sharing, the fearless @Rania:D

• Like 10

soompi did it again:w00t::w00t:...thanks for the Teal background soompi, I like it:):) Now I get double happy faces when I click once..cool too:lol::lol:  what happen to my avatar...:(:(:( now back to purple...WTH...I think there an unknown entity on my computer..lol

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 6