[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

tumblr_nva6weghBT1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[26.09.2015]  Jong Suk is spotted Shopping  at Galleria ( Golden Goose ) he bought a baby shoes 

와우 대박 압구정 갤러리아 골드구스에서 이종석 봄 와우 키크다 잘생겻다 피부 좋다 왕친절 규리한테 빠빠이해줌 들어가서 사진찍을라다가 뭔가 아무도 없어서 뻘쭘 하길래 밖에서만 빠빠이… 멋잇당 #이종석#갤러리아#추석전날#압구정 

Cr:  mmingga IG 

Is Uncle Jongsuk buying baby shoes for Lee Bo Young's baby? hehehe.. I think he needs to pay a visit to salon right now :rolleyes: I can see why the man over there is kinda attacted to him :lol: Could you brush it up instead so i won't be confused whether i'm looking at a pretty girl with rubber shoes:P

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 13

Just for fun - spazz on Intagram posts from them since they made them publicly available to all

SH's phone case (the one on the right, the left one belongs to her non-celebrity friend I read on her instagram's post by a fan before).  The "One Piece" sticker from what we all know is JS favourite anime, he even talked about it at his most recent Birthday FM.  I could spazz like this, while SH stuck her truly good friend "HongKi" skullie sticker because he is always there for her, JS became overly-jealous and found an even bigger sticker of "One Piece" and stuck it right in the center of her beautiful phone case, she often carries with her. He makes sure his presence "One Piece" is there whenever she uses her phone. I can also delulu to say "SH giggles as she thinks about his cute jealous reaction and child-like personality to do something as silly as this for her to think of him.  He's dorky and weird but I love this cute guy of mine to do little things like this. It makes me feel special."

cr: owner

and don't forget the Audi & Porshe stickers (her car and his car ) hhhhhh

• Like 18

[26.09.2015]  Jong Suk is spotted Shopping  at Galleria ( Golden Goose ) he bought a baby shoes 

와우 대박 압구정 갤러리아 골드구스에서 이종석 봄 와우 키크다 잘생겻다 피부 좋다 왕친절 규리한테 빠빠이해줌 들어가서 사진찍을라다가 뭔가 아무도 없어서 뻘쭘 하길래 밖에서만 빠빠이… 멋잇당 #이종석#갤러리아#추석전날#압구정 

Oh my gawd, why you look so good Jong Suk ah, girl always fall in love with guy wearing long trench coat:wub: and please please keep maintain this shape, it is not only make you healthier also manlier, your girl will happy being protected by you :phew:. And i'm begging you, you are good with any hairstyle even 7:3, or 8:2 or whatever but please don't have 5:5 hairstyles. that style make you look like ahjusshi from the countryside.

• Like 8

Guest yuan19900

"Time to date" - Sleepless

A song recommended by SH, produced by her brother. I like whenever SH recommends songs. I like them because she introduced me to artists whom I don't know most of the time and I ended up listen to their musics because I actually found them nice too. I'm still listening to the song "CACTUS" every week because I can never get tire of this song :-)

Now for delulu/spazzing with "Facts" because we know she promotes this because of her brother…with a  little fictional story now :-) ….I'm suck at this so spare me with my scrappy writing….

Short fictional story - not to be confused with facts, though some facts are included :-)

"JS texted her to come over to his apartment because his little Saja is ill, she is not eating well since last night and he is worried for little Saja. SH is a puppy lover herself and drove over immediately bringing along with her beloved puppies' favourite snacks….upon entering his apartment with the code he gave her, she found him all smiling after he gave her 2 light kisses on each side of her cheek, he is mischievous and she found out why immediately as Saja came running to her…. He is a troll ha and she will get him back very soon as she's a troll lover herself hehe… so they started their usual routine, play around - listening to music while dancing around and before they know it the "Time To Date (연애할시간) - Oversleep (늦잠) "… she smiles and whispers in his ear, my brother helped to produce it. He smiles back and teases her "aren't we dating now?" ….I thought about you day and night, sometimes I keep looking at your photos and couldn't stop and before I know it daylight breaks before I end up going to bed. When I wake up these days, I have more work too…beside checking news about myself, I also check your news hehe….my life is really busy these days and I read my fans complaint that I have no work but how do I let them know I'm really busy with other "important things in my life"…Once in a while I try to share with them some of our happiness too….SH to JS: ha ha I do that too. Just like recommending this song…..they both smiles and closed in for a KISS (you can now all delulu from here, only if you want to)

cr owner

Dear SOOMPI - even though this Darling Couple thread is in "SHIPPING PARADISE" people are scare that delulu here are taken as FACTS. Is there anyway, to add in a "DISCLAIMER" automatically to everyone single post to warn lurkers/anti-Darling Couple that people here can share their thoughts openly, without be feared of the information taken out in the wrong way then intended.  Alternatively, add a few new button called "RATIONAL POST", "DELULU POST" or "FANFIC POST" to make it easy for everyone too….

To me, the contents/spazzing in SOOMPI is almost nothing in comparison to the technology that are trending in recents year (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo - CH equivalent to Facebook). These new technology is where the majority of fans spazz and more appalling when they talk unkindly in SH or JS accounts. Now that is what SH & JS protection squads should place their focus…they damage there is 100DDDDDDDDD (you add in your "0" digit there on how many fans you think they have plus x% anti)….the rumour there will spread like a wild fire or a hurricane…..

OK, this is my last post for a while of spazzing with "Facts & creativity/imagination" so I hope you can all spazz and have fun in here - some call it their "paradise". Welcome facts with open arms and think positivity.  Enjoy your time to spazz about Darling JS & SH… See you all next time!  We all have feelings so please be KIND TO ONE ANOTHER :wub:

------------------

@Rania Zeid - hehe yes their famously known cars.....also there is a "HIS" and "HER" shoes with my wild imagination....

Oh my gawd, why you look so good Jong Suk ah, girl always fall in love with guy wearing long trench coat:wub: and please please keep maintain this shape, it is not only make you healthier also manlier, your girl will happy being protected by you :phew:. And i'm begging you, you are good with any hairstyle even 7:3, or 8:2 or whatever but please don't have 5:5 hairstyles. that style make you look like ahjusshi from the countryside.

hahahahahahahahaahhaha

• Like 6

For his boyoung noona's daughter???Maybe boyoung and jisung can ask jongsuk to be their daughters' godfather... that would be awesome!!! and shinhye can tag along to meet this lovely family!!! hehehe...

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 12

@ foody, welcome back. we miss u n ur translation.

@nyahh, welcome back sweety! i miss u n ur crazy dance gifs ;p jst like u, this ahjumma have been bz with rl this last month esp trying to adapt to work n family life lately.

@sleepykid & @ rania... hmm, what cn i say? ur 'push & pull' banterings (frm wht i've backreading frm pgs 574-580 this mrning) is like tom&jerry the cartoon. imo it's fun n depressing..

this thread needs u both n many mre ppl of both sh n js's fans as well as darling shippers regardless if u r hardcore fans or not to keep it alive so jst like what foodmonster said.."let's be civil" n what nyahh said in pg 580 esp this 1 :

"1f2f6a6b41be6be2e4c5401b82bf74ddc7862a81

Stay positive. Don't stop supporting them. Chill guys, alright? :wub::wub::wub: 

so what else? hmmm...ohhh! please forgive this ahjumma for ranting on this sat night.

nwy this is ot but as a stress reliever, u guys should try watching the drama 'twenty again'. imo it's really funny ;)

• Like 6

well as i heard he didn't join "Allure " team  directly to Maui after he arrived but a day or 2 later :D 

Maybe his flight got delayed :rolleyes:. Poor him. He must be tired and bored at the airport :phew:

I don't think so :D if my memory serves me right, the "unforgettable day" happened right after he arrived in hawaii. So....if he joined the allure team only 2 days after, where else did he go?? :D who was in hawaii that time besides him? Hahaha, ok, let's delulu hahaha! :D 

• Like 9

well as i heard he didn't join "Allure " team  directly to Maui after he arrived but a day or 2 later :D 

Maybe his flight got delayed :rolleyes:. Poor him. He must be tired and bored at the airport :phew:

I don't think so :D if my memory serves me right, the "unforgettable day" happened right after he arrived in hawaii. So....if he joined the allure team only 2 days after, where else did he go?? :D who was in hawaii that time besides him? Hahaha, ok, let's delulu hahaha! :D 

We All on same boat.. i was counting that days as unforgetable day too..remember they went after long time distance love adv,.realese..and at channel cruise they atend they look akward...Shin hye look miscivious..but  i respect Jong suk here..he look comfortable . at that  day i really sure their bond is beyond our imaginatio n...(why soompi merger my post?)

Im in the cloud 9 now,seem all the old.gals is comebacks.. That remained me at Pinocchio days.  Many news reveal last night and today .I wondering why rania and sleepy kid still bickering.. Lol,(this two more like tom and jerry indeed)@drama fan 100,as your mentioned, some of us never live in shippers world..but because they are real and sweet ,we decided to get along here..like nyahh said "let's our faith reach the right direction, as @sleepykid follower i belived as she said our tread is luckiest than other .welcome to old gals@thefoodmonster..@nyahh ,i thought you went to other planet...:wub:

• Like 6

Guest linda_kim11

PSH shared grey sound track? oh my!

Now imagine that...

Where & When lol please :blink: I'm curious kekeke Thanks 

!!:wub:

Edited by linda_kim11

We All on same boat.. i was counting that days as unforgetable day too..remember they went after long time distance love adv,.realese..and at channel cruise they atend they look akward...Shin hye look miscivious..but  i respect Jong suk here..he look comfortable . at that  day i really sure their bond is beyond our imaginatio n...(why soompi merger my post?)

Im in the cloud 9 now,seem all the old.gals is comebacks.. That remained me at Pinocchio days.  Many news reveal last night and today .I wondering why rania and sleepy kid still bickering.. Lol,(this two more like tom and jerry indeed)@drama fan 100,as your mentioned, some of us never live in shippers world..but because they are real and sweet ,we decided to get along here..like nyahh said "let's our faith reach the right direction, as @sleepykid follower i belived as she said our tread is luckiest than other .welcome to old gals@thefoodmonster..@nyahh ,i thought you went to other planet...:wub:

WOWOWOW, so what's exactly unforgettable about "that day" in Haiwaii? Well.... When did they start "dating"... Any idea on this? Yes yes assume if they are really dating.... Why did he look so contented? 

@mujay "Bond is beyond our imagination" what's your imagination? Tell me tell me please please! 

• Like 8

Morning me, sweet dreams for some.....@Food how's MCAT treating you? Stressful right? :D Good to see you, glad your here at times...:lol: with busy schedules...hhhhhh

@Nyahh, sweet pea, hope work is treating you well, and you've gotten used to the schedules..:D Miss you, Love you come back more and missing your AWESOME GIF:wub::wub::wub:

OMG so many things happening, and WHAT? @Rania, 2 days before Allure shooting in Hawaii where was he?:D  Somewhere in a HOTEL?  What do we do in a HOTEL in HAWAII?  eat, sleep, and watch TV......  What do we do if a partner is there? eat, sleep, and watch TV???????? And WHAT? he has a blossom picture at his house?  So who is underneath that blossom?????? sweet Tom and Jerry.....How come I didn't see that when he did the V video at his house?  Was it in his BEDROOM..WOW!!!!!!

Oh he is soo sweet at a Mall buying baby shoes....guys don't do that...did someone tell him to do so.(his Queen)...:D:lol::lol:  So he needs to bring SH there to visit his favorite Noona LBY and JSung....( I'm thinking out loud)

One Piece- I've watched it with mygirls and its really funny ....Luffy his lack of intelligence but he FEARS NOTHING unlike our JS fears roach. and other things (the dark, and ghosts).he needs a little of luffy in him...hhhh..teaser

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 8

Okay, friends, I just read till 416 pages. I don't know if someone also explained this or not.

@yuan19900, For my knowledge, 明報 and 明報周刊 are the same one. One is published daily, while 明週 is weekly. 

One clarification here is for "bad" boy, in Chinese, doesn't mean he is bad. Chinese says: If guys are not bad, women will not love them. SH also said  the guy made her willing to take care of him is very attracted to her in this interview.

Edited by gingertj831
  • Like 10

let me continue @yuan19900 in her "Short fictional story - not to be confused with facts, though some facts are included :-)"

they broke the kiss for some air. Shinhye sit in Jongsuk lap, while playing his fingers . . .

SH: You said you wanna visit Boyoung oennie?

JS: yeah, come with me, nuna and hyung asked me to come with you :D

SH: jinja?? I wonder it's just your planning, you can't apart from me right?

JS: you right, I wanna always close with you, close, closer, closer like this . . .  ( Jongsuk pulls shinhye closer), but this is true that nuna and hyung asked you to come with me . . .

SH: oke, let's buy a gift then for the baby then. . .

JS: how about clothes??

SH: no.... shoes???

JS: I think clothes are better???

SH: I said shoes!!! ( she cling both her hand in jongsuk's neck)

JS: oke then my princess, let's buy it tomorrow??

SH: siro, you buy it. It's dangerous if we buy it together. . . .

JS: let's just delivery order then??

SH: aniyo, it's for your nuna's baby, you must buy it yourself . . .

JS: aish, I can't say no to you . . .( he peck her lips, and tickle her)

SH: hahahaha, andwe . . . stop it, hahahaha

they are teasing each other on the couch, until they'r breatless, and end up cuddle each other, "saranghae my shinhye, you are my breath, my air", whisper jongsuk in shinhye's ear, , , , "

that my little imagination, for give me for bad story, hehehehe

@yuan1990 sorry if not as good as your story :D

• Like 12

Guest yuan19900

I will say a little prayer for myself first as "I'm not an angel" by definition, as I have and will make more mistakes in life but I have always try to learn something from them too and build up my knowledge day by day.

@vanillatwirls - My answer to you on that photo of them is "fans of SH & JS are the best. They know them well. They know where their cameras should focus. They know the minute details, if our couple want to show their PDA. They are the best photographers, perfect video moments captured, more attention to detail then SBS"

@gingertj831 - Welcome aboard our humble darling ship, just a little windy initially but it's overcrowded at the moment with all darling crews and customers enjoying a healthy and productive conversation, revealing tidbits of info/hints here and there with a fun teasing and guessing game. There are many games on this ship such as: fanfic games, delulu games, rational games, guessing games, protection games, sometimes off-topic games …. Thankyou dear for sharing your input on those now "old" articles as she has now upgraded her ideal type to "outlook not important and must be taller than her" - I wrote a whole long post of that maybe a month ago now. It's great to have people from various background/knowledge to come together to share insights and other fun things on this ship.

@shinnsuk - High 5 to you sweetie. I'm not better than you - we all love the same couple + their cute puppies. Welcome aboard with facts and creativity/imagination. That's how this ship should sails until we reach a hopefully "desire" destination….my definition of desire destination is a "love to eternity with many cute babies too" LOL 

@rori0711 - I like your "pure" delulu dear - it's sweet and from what I recall JS has a dog called "rocky???" (please someone verify) back at his parents' home whom love JS' mum more than him now. So, JS is not a new dogs lover but he is too affectionate by nature so he needs cute puppies to off-load his love so he can experience more happiness. So many to spazz on the puppies too, his & her puppies instagram competition for cuteness, maybe his personal exchange of photos of their puppies and KURRUUNG puppies talks, maybe like our stories of puppies too…who knows….so spazz on cute innocents puppies! Lol

@sleepykid - Please DO NOT leave this thread, you are a "LEGEND". You're known for your pills of all kind (the most recent pill being the daring pill). You unkindly called yourself a "devilish girl with crazy nails" but I know deep down, you are a sweet little kid whom is growing up, a little rebellious but want to have fun without restraints. I recall you may be the same age as @TheFoodMonster, so you must be just as busy with your studies and perhaps the reason you are missing like her too. But you come back every now and then to lift the spirits of those lost. I could be all wrong too with my understanding of you but I hope I'm a little right.  So now that I had a chance to review the posts in darling thread in recent days, I think the "staircase game" is probably the "The Gift - Tom & Jerry at the Castle. I believe the castle is old so in those olden time there weren't any lifts nor escalators but has many staircases and so thankyou sweetie for sharing your romantic delulu (in your definition is not delulu but the real deal and I agree )….."… that tom & jerry game then were full of riddles and the recent game too, I guess games aren't fun if they are easy ….. Am I right devilish sleepykid with a "good heart" deep down to share her food… @Mujay - you are usually the first one to post after sleepykid's game lol so you see people do love games in this thread too…so don't leave…drop hints here and there, play snake and ladder too hehe…but no blooooodddyy games please...

@sleepykid  & @Rania Zeid - I'm sorry for interfering in your little debate but this is my take. Rania, you are  "IMMORTAL" in this thread and JS' thread so from what I recall, you look after both kiddo and foodie like your little sisters. I believe you still do because not too long ago from JS thread you gave her encouragement to post what's right about some kissing debate going on in this humble thread. Kiddo is scared of JS DC fans so she wants her unni Rania to be killed off with her re the photo that now may exists (if my guessing is right on her game). If the "photo" may kill, then let's not share any of those kind of photos!!!  Kiddo is a teaser but like she said this time she is a "devil with crazy nails and is not stable" but in one of her posts, she mentioned about DS days etc..like she misses those times with her unni Rania (you girls maybe partners in crime too ? so my conclusion is she still loves you but also loves games….).  So I really hope you girls can amend your fondness of each other like you always have (unless you girls are just teasing us…if so are doing great), like the time back in Pinocchio days. I don't know your stories beyond that. The 3 musketeers during that time were Rania, Kiddo & Foodie too me.  OK, that's all I have to say and sorry for interfering this time…. Like I said, I lurked more these days so "killing me silently" will be ok too me lol

Cr Owner - for you two girls

large.png

BUT before I go, here is a DULL game for all …what do you think JS & SH will do during "Chuseok"

LINK 11 things to do around Seoul during Chuseok

Edited by yuan19900
major mistake correction with a simple missing "NOT" after "DO"...which change the whole meaning....english dislike me - typos & grammars are my current drama

@judybea..uhm..that's day when rania up load pic Jong suk went to Hawaii, I told my self this is not cociedence...we know who is went there a days before..so I very respect him whom take a risks just to be in her side( we know long distance love adv story right) to be fair ask all JS fans ,that is not his style..why?he done many bizarre things post Pinocchio time..and brave enough to take long journey to be with her..and this is the story.. After landing he  fell little bit stiff and sleepy,but look her eyes twinkle and her smile..this all is worthy.. He fell hesitant when she hug him thigh.. Shin hye aah to many people here..how when....don't worry dochi no one's known us here...seeing her face and her innocent sight .he forgot all ..he give her lightly kiss and hug her deep in his chest.. Like always she just snuggle with comfort, he hurried his face in to her hair ..how reliefi I miss you so much dear..she just more thigh hug him..fell freely ,warm and peace... Shin hye ah..I am hungry and sleepy can we go now...she lift up her face from his chest and with shyly look she grabbed his hand..sorry the taxi wait there..so where we go now..not to far I found a good restaurant with wonderful view to be continued..

• Like 10