[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Dian15

Thank you so much for @irenetan, @Rania Zeid, and @nyahh. I really  appreciate your kindness.:)

Edited by Dian15

Guest nyahh

@Rania Zeid please,  add me in group or just post bts on my messages:rolleyes:

Added you already.

- - -

Everyone... just wait a bit guys. :D I still don't understand why it's not working for a lot since I can view it just fine (just takes time to load), but wait and I'll find a way so you guys can view it again. :D 

I'm also stuck at page 6. Help please :tears:

It also happened to me but now its working. Just wait for a few seconds and 25 replies will appear, click it, wait and it will load...then repeat again until you see all the replies...I guess it's just a matter of waiting patiently...hehe... @she_ryl @imadew try it also, maybe it will work with you too.

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 3

yup, jus like @jocelzzz said. just click on massage show in the bottom. just click "show replies" then wait a second, the massage will appear again.

@irenetan, can i ask there still commentary part 2? because there don't have wedding kiss commentary just like the preview pinocchio director cut.

Many many many thank  for @nyahh, @rania, @irenetan. :)

• Like 1

@irenetan DOOONE! :D Hey I missed youuuu :wub: 

@myaShe already did chingu :D

- - -
To everyone... if you messaged me already or liked Rania's post... there's a big chance that I already added you to the PM thread. :D Please tell me if I still haven't done so. 

To the newbies hehe... you might be new to the forum, but I feel that you guys are not new to shipping them. ;);) LOL :lol: Welcome to the threaaad. :lol:

Helloooo. Looks like I'm late to the party, I was away for my exams. buuuuut I could please be added? :] Thanks Heaps! @nyahh

Guest nyahh

EVERYONE! I have updated the first comment on the PM Thread to show all the necessary posts. Please check them to see if they are working. It includes the posts that the others can't see on Page 6. Please follow the rules set by the contributors. Hope it's working for you now guys. THANK YOU. Happy viewing! :D

Starting now, when there are new uploads, it will be placed in the first comment so please just check it from time to time. Do take note of the date on when it's updated so you'll know if there are more links. Thank you.

Tell me if you're still experiencing problems or what. I'll try to help.

Edited by nyahh

Guest pitsd

Thank you to rania, irenetan, and nyahh :))

but since my pm has stopped (regardless I've waited for some time and not clicked the refresh option), I am stuck at page 6. Lol

sigh..

anw, thanks for sharing :))

Guest nyahh

but since my pm has stopped (regardless I've waited for some time and not clicked the refresh option), I am stuck at page 6. Lol

sigh..

Am i the only one stucked on page 6?:(

PLEASE CHECK MY POST ABOVE. I have re-uploaded all the necessary links in the first comment in the first page. Please check Page 1, 1st comment of the PM thread. Thank you. :) (haha sorry I have to increase the size of this just in case others might pass the message)

Hihi all... since there is trouble with the pm thread, I edited my post in page 6 of the thread to show the dvd video links (total 12 links). Please pm me if you still don't get the links. Commentary ep 20 I missed out... will provide by tomorrow. :D

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

Hihi all... since there is trouble with the pm thread, I edited my post in page 6 of the thread to show the dvd video links (total 12 links). Please pm me if you still don't get the links. Commentary ep 20 I missed out... will provide by tomorrow. :D

dear no need, I already included your link in the 1st page comment. I'll just update it when you add more, just message it to me. :D