[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Rania Zeid.. I can see it just fine.. I can't thank you enough chingu..:wub:

Me too chingu @chumoon007..:huh:

Btw, guys.. Is it only me.. Or can you see (photoshoot) Jong was a little annoyed when Young Kwang must put his legs in order Shinhye can lean on it..:P  Or it might be part of my delulu clouding on my brain and eyes..:rolleyes: Bianne..

Edited by NukeA
  • Like 8

Guest ashkiely_stv

JS really knows how to work those lips!:phew:  No wonder it easily taken down SH's fortress...:wub:

well she had kissing scenes with LMH too who i think is also a good kisser but her response is different right? :D i just love SH and JS together, so much feels :wub:

exactly! All their kiss scenes are just uuuhhhrrmmmm..:w00t: like sometimes you will feel shy watching them coz its like invading their private moments....:sweatingbullets:

@Rania Zeid.. I can see it just fine.. I can't thank you enough chingu..:wub:

Me too chingu @chumoon007..:huh:

Btw, guys.. Is it only me.. Or can you see (photoshoot) Jong was a little annoyed when Young Kwang must put his legs in order Shinhye can lean on it..:P  Or it might be part of my delulu clouding on my brain and eyes..:rolleyes: Bianne..

@NukeA its not only you i also feel the same...it seem during the poster shoot seem everyone a little shy and not so close maybe because its at early stage before their develop their bff relationship during the shooting... 

• Like 4

Guest Lovehye2208

Hi everyone, i have known this topic for 06 months, but i'm a silent reader. I love both SH and JS, i want to see the bts kiss like crazy, please add me @nyahh

:):rolleyes:

Guest pitsd

@Rania Zeid

dear, I have tried to follow the suggestion of waiting on the PM till link of "new reply" appears, but in my case none appears.. lol.. so, my PM is stuck on page 6 only (last post was by irenetan) and no updates so far :sweatingbullets: 

I have tried to refresh and sign out, still the PM is stuck.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest codeblue888

Hello all I am silent reader of darling couple all this time :D Thanks @Rania Zeid  @nyahh and @irenetan for those wonderfull video of darling couple.My favorite one is the sleepover ng,they're just way too cute,It's hard not to ship them :rolleyes:.BTW @Rania Zeid I have trouble viewing the couple interview,it was blocked somehow,can you give me the other link ? Thank you