[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

@yujien wait hahaha I got confused. Do you want to be included in the group or you're okay with just relying on everyone's descriptions? :D  Coz I assure you... in their case? You have to see it to believe it. :lol: Words cannot justify their actions. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :P 

@isobuty it takes time before the system changes your name. I'll just add you once I see that your name has changed, just wait a bit. It's less than an hour so have a little patience dear. :D:D:D;)

@yujien wait hahaha I got confused. Do you want to be included in the group or you're okay with just relying on everyone's descriptions? :D  Coz I assure you... in their case? You have to see it to believe it. :lol: Words cannot justify their actions. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :P 

@isobuty it takes time before the system changes your name. I'll just add you once I see that your name has changed, just wait a bit. It's less than an hour so have a little patience dear. :D:D:D;)

yes chingu i love to be included... Actually I am dying to see what you're talking about... I appreciate if you include me in the list...

kumawayo chingu @nyahh

• Like 2

Guest ashkiely_stv

Been following this thread from day 1 but couldnt find the courage to be a part of it...until  now. The power and the temptation of this couple is just tooooo muuuuccchhhh... please...@nyahh can you add me to the pm group? Thanks!!!

yaahhh.. what the "H" is going on with me.. Why i have to feel shy looking at their kissing bts.. No Parental Advisory nor underrated for me.. I'm an ahjumma for Christ sake..:w00t:

I  even watched 50 shades of grey without a wink and stil felt ok.. 

Their cuteness are totally a killing machine for my heart.. I just can't..:wub:

Just get marry already! and making alot of even much cuter babies for God sake.. Both of you really want to marry at young age anyway..:P 

Kamsahamnida chingus @Rania, @Nyyah, @Irenetan.. It's very generous of you! :wub::wub:

Edited by NukeA
  • Like 6

@nyahh please include me in the pm group. Although I am still re watching their drama every chance I get, I still want to see their interaction in bts. It's like a drought lately after they spoiled us with several of their collab after the drama. Thanks in advance and to @rania for her generousity 

• Like 2

Guest pitsd

I can just imagine that the first person whom he or she looked for at the shooting place was him or her. Lol. "Where is he?" "Where is she?" And the atmosphere or feeling would be more fun and warm as they became playful twd each other. Lol ^_^

Hiiiii Guyssssss!! i'm a new darling couple shipper! hahahaa. I just discovered this thread where everyone ships the same couple as me. Please add me to the group.. I just finished the drama & I need to my daily dose of darling couple :tears:. And @nyahh sshi pleaseeeee include me in the shipper group aka paradise:rolleyes:. Thanks for those who provide the snippets of the making for the people in this thread. 

• Like 3

Guest 123keju

Haaii i'm darling shipper. I've been stalking this forum everyday. Haha. Please add me to the group @nyahh .. thank you so much..:)

Edited by 123keju

Guest vievesgene

Just read all your comments and now I'm dying to see those videos! Jjang!

I'm new to this thread. Please add me in the group too!! Thank you so muchhh!! @nyahh