[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Wow that weibo caption...

Its like someone text him before that she/he was feel anjoyable today...and said i love u to him

Then he replied with THE CAPTION ..

Ommonnaaa..ommonnaaaa.  

• Like 2

Guest nyahh

Both have events today and both looked like they're in good moods today. :D:D:D HAHA! What a package. I'm seeing two precious smiles. I'm just ecstatic over here. :wub::wub::wub: 

LOL and JS's caption surely is quite forward. HAHAHA He surely loves his fans. And he's having a good day TOO. What does it mean? Why TOO? Who's also having a good day aside from him huh? LOLOLOL deluluuuuu :P:P:P

And he's having a good day TOO. What does it mean? Why TOO? Who's also having a good day aside from him huh? LOLOLOL deluluuuuu :P:P:P

Yeahhh its give me "negative" thinking..

I wonder who was ALSO having fun...

or maybe its just woobin... :P

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

​I'm being pessimistic too and I agree with you, it must be woobin. lololol they're good friends anyway so they must be updating each other a looot hahahaha and didnt woobin say that JS is his true love? oops wait i'm in the wrong thread HAHAHA :P:lol::lol::lol:

Guest nyahh

Seeing those two in different events made me miss them and their cute little interactions with each other. :wub::wub::wub: Oh well, at least there's still Millet. :D

tumblr_nhkdpeeaZR1stmypwo2_400.gif

tumblr_nhkdpeeaZR1stmypwo1_400.gif

tumblr_nhkdpeeaZR1stmypwo3_400.gif

Source: seouleu

Guest kiyeujay

​Actually, i think Woobin looked tired yesterday , so JS needs to cheer WB on, :P . Oh no, OT again , ha ha.

SH's so pretty, she should wear pink clothes

6f28779ajw1es78ptqksaj20bo07rmyj.jpg

6f28779ajw1es78q09oe9j20hs0hs761.jpg

cr: as tagged 

Guest aydenJ

Wow! Quirky jongsuk..he surely love his fans so much :rolleyes: 

being cryptic again?

Shinhye says:

Thank you for joining autograph event. It was joyful thanks to you  And also feel gratitude for the reporters for taking pictures beautifully.. The weather is gloomy a bit but I feel sunny.^^"Have a nice friday everyone ❤️

Jongsuk says: Today was enjoyable too!! I Love you!!!  ㅠㅠ I’m going..

tumblr_nohl2fJkJK1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nohl2fJkJK1sl7awmo2_540.jpg

[17.05.2015]  JongSuk’s Answers @ BBQ Fansign

Cr:  钟硕啊擦擦汗吧

1. When you are bored, will you watch or practice popular female idol group’s dance?

Ans: No.

2. What is the perfume style you like?

Ans: Refreshing

3. How would you like your noona fans call you?

Ans: Well…kk

Lastly I want to recommend the drama “Falling for Innocence.” It’s a really good drama!

Ans: Mmm I’m watching it too.

Trans By: 07160914 

• Like 7

Guest nyahh

​Actually, i think Woobin looked tired yesterday , so JS needs to cheer WB on, :P . Oh no, OT again , ha ha.

SH's so pretty, she should wear pink clothes

​Soo that's why he's extra cheerful today. Now we know. :P ;):lol::lol::lol:

Wow! Quirky jongsuk..he surely love his fans so much :rolleyes: 

being cryptic again?

​Cryptic and unpredictable JongSuk makes life a looooot interesting. HAHAHAHA  :P:lol: It's weird actually? He's sooo straightforward, but he's also pretty vague which is ironic I suppose, but.. HAHA okay he's a weird person. But toooo adorable!! Whoever receives that I love you (okay it's me LOL :P sorry guys it's me I admit it HAHAHAHAHA JK don't kill me pls HAHAHA) is so special. So his fans are toooo special. ;):D:wub: 

Guest nyahh

1. When you are bored, will you watch or practice popular female idol group’s dance?

Ans: No.

2. What is the perfume style you like?

Ans: Refreshing

Trans By: 07160914 

​These two questions got my attention. LOL :lol: But he looks so good at dancing "Tell Me" HAHA :lol::lol::lol: Are you not allowed to watch other female's dance or you're already contented with one dancer? ;);) (deluluu okay it's just deluluuu) he's probably watching woobin dance. that's it. lol :lol: 

Hmmmm. Refreshing. His image is refreshing too. I like I like. It suits him. I wonder what does he smell like? Must be heaven. Or paradise. HAHAHA ;):lol:

Guest nyahh

I miss the kisses and THE TEMPORARY THREAD. URGGGG :huh: Even though I want to go back to the pages where those kisses were posted, I can't. So for the mean time, here:

I love the way he kisses her. :wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_nohpyhqkk91qbkte5o1_400.gif

I especially love this coz he's SOOOO GENTLE. And he looks like he's taking his time, ughhh I'm melting. :wub: It feels like they have all the time in the world when they're doing this. I can't believe that A SUPER GENTLE KISS would turn me into a puddle of emotions because of what I'm feeling whenever I'm looking at this. LOLOLOL :wub:

tumblr_nohpyhqkk91qbkte5o3_540.gif

Well, what can be more adorable than this? Nothing. This is perfect. Sometimes you don't need to have the mooost passionate kiss to show what you feel. ;) Sometimes, just a peck on the forehead, the cheek, and the lips are enough. :P

tumblr_nohpyhqkk91qbkte5o2_500.gif

cr JaegerJS (for the first two pics HAHA sorry I got these from you) and ctto (I think it's ktiminie but I'm not sure :D)

I saved these on my phone and whenever I browse my picture gallery, I just can't help but STARE. :w00t:

tumblr_nohr4ze8Wr1ralewqo1_540.jpg

irisyu0928:

[A postscript about BBQ event]

Rebirth helped an oni who coldnt write Korean to jongsuk.The rough content is:

JongSuk ah~Hello~You became fat recently(She found he thin afterward)To buy some clothes for u,dont forget to wear,otherwise I will be angry.The snacks bought for u,u ought not to eat them,you can deal out to staffs.In addition,scented tea is good for woman’s health,give it to your mum..Because oni cant write Korean,u can write the key on the paper..What’s your finger size?I want to buy a ring for you..Because i have a lot of money,hahaha..Finally,ps.can u go out and say hello to fans outside,they started waiting for u in the early morning..

(This oni really has a lot of money,Rebirth told me she bought the brand named Acne,AlexanderWang,Givenchy and so on for JongSuk..She is a toff..) 

• Like 7