[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

@cloe omg am I tagging the right person? HAHAHA anyway, are you online? Looks like the messages are gone so ... HAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: message me if you're online. I need to ask you something :D

Guest nyahh

where are the posts from the Temp Forum ? ;)

​The moderators will slowly merge it to the old forums in the next few days. HAHA :D

​Looks like it. Haha :D YEEEY MORE DARLING COUPLE MEMORIES, I LIKE! :D:D:D 

Episode 8 kiss is the best kiss ever!! Perfect place, perfect lighting effects, perfect snow effects, perfect camera angle, perfect actors, perfect emotions, perfect lips, perfect kiss. HAHAHAHA SUPER BIASED MUCH. :P:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

​It's an all around perfect kiss yes! And soon we will get to see the BTS of said perfect kiss and we will get to see all the angles they didn't show us. And the cut out scenes that were too much for tv in the directors opinion ;) 

and we already have a preview :D 

tumblr_nnw22d7JNb1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

cr. pienocchio

Edited by MissNeda
  • Like 7

Jongsuk instagram update:  Anyone please translate, what does it mean?

10 May 2015

​Someone posted it in the temp forum so the post is gone for now, so here is the trans again  :) 

Translation of his IG post:

Such good lyrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

가사 좋다!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

——

Lyrics for ‘Spring Is Gone By Chance’ (The Girl Who Sees Smells OST)

Haven’t felt this in a while and it’s making me simple-minded

Only you know this distance between us

I thought I fixed my stuttering but again, I forget the words I practiced

I won’t say anything that I can’t back up with action

Tell me what you want, I’ll do it for you

I can paint everything black except for you

Slowly I’ll go, a little bit closer

cr. hitoritabi

• Like 9

bonjour everyone...its been 2weeks havin problem loging in..sent lost of email to adms..why I can't log in..? now I try to Like the topic it always Im not allowed to put reputation.? sighh..

So lost until now..??

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

bonjour everyone...its been 2weeks havin problem loging in..sent lost of email to adms..why I can't log in..? now I try to Like the topic it always Im not allowed to put reputation.? sighh..

So lost until now..??

​Aww I'm sorry you're having trouble with logging in. Hopefully it will get better as they adjust to the new system. Just bear with it atm :D They still have some issues to deal with, and I hope they can help you with your problem soon. :D Just keep supporting Darling Couple in the mean time. HAHA :D

Guest nyahh

Goodnight friends. Didn't realize it's 12 mn here already. HAHA Back to school tomorrow. :( Good thing I have the Darling Couple to keep me motivated. HAHA :P I'm already so full with their love, that I'm okay with just seeing them together. HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: 

:w00t: <- What is this emoticon even? Where do you use this? This emoticon looks crazy it's scaring me whenever I go to the emoticon options. :lol::lol::lol:

Also... I STILL FEEL BAD FOR MY WHALE PICTURE. HUHUHU (now I'm just ranting. I'm sorry :lol:)

- - -

Here have some gentle Dalpo caressing Inha's hair. And the look that melts all our hearts. Full of love. :wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_nj1zjw8PbE1qbh321o1_500.gif

Source

Edited by nyahh

Guest mariely15

Mygirls, I think is from this ost https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eKIPxoSX7Y ^^

Edited by mariely15

Guest nyahh

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening everyone! HAHA. Hello hello, goodbye goodbye. :D:D:D 

- - -

Some Dalpo and Inha cute moments. Aside from the grandiose things, it's the little things that count right? ;) Relationship goals forever. HAHA :wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo4_r1_250.gif tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_niy6e7fo3K1sq04vgo8_r2_250.gif

Source: kcelebs

Guest nyahh

One last post before I go to school. :D:w00t:(this is still so scary haha) Annyeong chingudeuri.. :D

- - -

Relationship goals. :wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro5_250.gif tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro7_250.gif tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro4_250.gif

tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro1_250.gif tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro3_250.gif

tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro9_250.gif tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro2_250.gif

tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro6_r1_250.gif tumblr_nimfb2KEpN1r54tyro10_250.gif

To me, you’re just you. It’s been the same for a long time. I can’t give you up.

Source: seouleu