[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest ktiminie

In HD ('cause we deserve it), cannot wait for the subs http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEP82fPUgAEAv8U.jpg:large

ctto

Edited by ktiminie

Guest nyahh

@ktiminie OMG I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH LET ME KISS YOU JUST LIKE THE WAY JONGSUK KISSES SHINHYE IN THAT CLIP OMG WHAT ARE THESE TWO DOING TO US HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Dont Nyahh, you'll ruin it. ..hhhhhhhh

​I CAN'T TOP A KISS LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD HELP ME RESUSCITATE ME I DIED 100x AND I NEED TO SEE MORE KISSES SO I KEEP COMING BACK HAHAHA

Guest aydenJ

They look so natural as if they are married!! This bts give more impact to my shipper heart than the drama itself...help me! Oh no! Dont help me...let me enjoy this moment tonight!!

Guest nyahh

THIS SHIP SAILS ITSELF IT'S NOT EVEN A SHIP ANYMORE IT'S A SPACESHIP IT'S CONQUERING THE UNIVERSE WITH ITS POWERS OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING! HAHAHAHA! 

So I kept rewatching, and it struck me as odd thst she moves away after he kisses her cheek. Then it dawned on me, that if someone was rapid fire kissing me (which my boyfriend does sometimes), a swift move like that would make me feel like he was going for my neck. Either out of embarrassment or to avoid heing tickled, I'd move away. Makes me ever so curious as to what was playing through their minds at the time, don't you think? Kekekeke. 

Guest nyahh

GUYS THEY'RE DOING IT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS! ARE THOSE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES ONLY? WHY ARE THEY SO NATURAL? WHAT ARE THEY CAPABLE OF DOING WHEN IT'S OFF CAM ALREADY OMGGGGGG xDxDxDxD THESE TWO I SWEAR IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME (OH YEAH, I ALREADY DID, I JUST CAME BACK HAHAHAHA) 

Guest nyahh

See, I love this part of the world, because I get to enjoy it while you guys need to go to BED. :D

​PLEASE DONT REMIND ME, I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO SLEEP 30 MIN AGO AND THEN THIS HAPPENED AND THEN BYE SLEEP HAHAHAHAHA WHO NEEDS SLEEP WHEN I HAVE THOSE KISSING CLIPS TO ENERGIZE ME xDxDxD

See, I love this part of the world, because I get to enjoy it while you guys need to go to BED. :D

​that is soo unfair!!! :( ;( its 30 mins before midnight in my part of the world.. either way i'll enjoy this with you until the morning.. hahaha

Guest aydenJ

I was right when i said js&sh are lucky because they got their beautiful first kiss recorded, wasn't i?

how many of us could do that? 

Guest ktiminie

Announcement from the Pinocchio Director’s DVD Cafe Team:

Please be noted that, due to certain unforeseen reasons, this preview was released under extreme circumstances. Please refrain from downloading these clips or making them into gifs otherwise there will not be anymore of these benefits. Your understanding is very much appreciated.

via Pank_Blue

[05.05.2015] NEW PINOCCHIO DVD TEASER (3)

please be noted that, due to certain unforeseen reasons, this preview was released under extreme circumstances. Please refrain from downloading these clips or making them into gifs otherwise there will not be anymore of these benefits. Your understanding is very much appreciated.

Trans By:  amyhsk 

Please be noted that, due to certain unforeseen reasons, this preview was released under extreme circumstances. Please refrain from downloading these clips or making them into gifs otherwise there will not be anymore of these benefits. Your understanding is very much appreciated.

via Pank_Blue

​ookkaaayy... do they really expect fans to honor this?