[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Js is having fanmeeting on may 24th, when is paeksang awards? 

​@aydenJ The paeksang awards are on the 26th of may, so i'm not sure if he can make it even if he wins.

Also hello guys again :D  i've been lurking, but i should start posting again :) 

@missneda, My heart is a little sad at the moment, I hope he goes to Baeksang.  First thing first his Allure photoshoot.  Welcome back, the more the merrier because we have to support our darling no matter what.  Rain, storm, thunder, earthquakes, sand storm, and SHINE.  Let mother nature take its course..B|B|:D

Guest nyahh

To everyone who got lost but found their way home,

I'm just so happy to be a part of this thread. :D I get to meet awesome people like you guys, and I get to know more information about awesome people like JS and SH. :D 

Let's continue spazzing on these and not let any changes stop that, shall we? :D

cr kwonsyra02

Blue glasses! #Hawaii

@missneda, My heart is a little sad at the moment, I hope he goes to Baeksang.  First thing first his Allure photoshoot.  Welcome back, the more the merrier because we have to support our darling no matter what.  Rain, storm, thunder, earthquakes, sand storm, and SHINE.  Let mother nature take its course..B|B|:D

​@mygirls His Allure photoshoot must be for the may edition right? So hopefully we will get to see the pictures soon ( and hopefully also half naked :$;))  

lol, but how do we mention people on the new system? the @ one doesn't really work, and i miss the reaction buttons already :( 

Guest nyahh

So this thread is still faulty huh.. gotta bear with it. Haha! We're already so patient when it comes to the Darling Couple, I'm sure not even a faulty thread (due to maintenance and moving issues) can shake our faith with them, right? :D

Just gotta bear with it! :D

- - -

cr mylovelybiass

Guest nyahh

Cover your eyes! Haha! This is not suitable for kids. :P JS doesn't look like he wants to kiss her? (ofc i'm kidding haha :P ) Gosh.. those lips. :D:x  (i love that the "love" emoticon looks like it's looking at them and feeling all giddy for them xD )

cr jongsukshinhye218

Guest nyahh

Just leaving this here for your viewing pleasure. (gotta see intimate inha-dalpo once in every few pages hahaha) :P:x

ctto

Guest nyahh

#throwback! So who's the clingy one in this relationship? hahahah :P 

- - -

pienocchio:

The reporter wanted to interview him and he quietly drags her to his side.

Love the way they hug. They're like two pieces of a puzzle. Fits perfectly. :x 

cr mylovelybiass

Totally agree with you @nyahh. It is not the usual kdrama hug, their hug doesn't have a gap in between. And the way JS wrapped his arm around SH, there's definitely something in there that I could not explain xD

:Ddelulu mode on :P:wub:

Guest nyahh

Totally agree with you @nyahh. It is not the usual kdrama hug, their hug doesn't have a gap in between. And the way JS wrapped his arm around SH, there's definitely something in there that I could not explain xD

:Ddelulu mode on :P:wub:

​Riiiiiiight? :P That hug is so natural. It's like they've been doing it for a long time already. Their body just mold into each other. So perfect! :x:P (of course that is my delulu mind too xD glad that our delulu minds agree with each other :D ;)) Darling shippers' delulu minds should also be in-sync, just like these two. :P xD