[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I hope there's no war again like in DOCTOR STRANGER. It wS horrible. About the war in Heirs, since i was in that thread for three months, actually there's no war between the second lead fan with first lead fan. In that thread was funny and i miss the member in Heirs thread especially the Youngie's member :((

PINOCHIO FIGHTING !!!!

ruzikie

said: I hope there's no war again like in DOCTOR STRANGER. It wS horrible. About the war in Heirs, since i was in that thread for three months, actually there's no war between the second lead fan with first lead fan. In that thread was funny and i miss the member in Heirs thread especially the Youngie's member

:(

( PINOCHIO FIGHTING !!!!

ruzikie said: I hope there's no war again like in DOCTOR STRANGER. It wS horrible. About the war in Heirs, since i was in that thread for three months, actually there's no war between the second lead fan with first lead fan. In that thread was funny and i miss the member in Heirs thread especially the Youngie's member :(( PINOCHIO FIGHTING !!!!

annariana18 said: Pinocchio mentioned in EXO Park Chanyeol instagram account. LYB/Pinocchio mentioned in this article. _________ EXO’s Chanyeol Apologizes for Flower Bouquet Mix-Up with BEAST and Lee Yoo Bi on “Inkigayo” On the November 9 broadcast of SBS’ “Inkigayo,” BEAST won first place with their song “12:30.” Following the announcement of BEAST’s name as this week’s number one artist, the MCs congratulated them with a trophy. Then, EXO’s Chanyeol came up from behind to hand a flower bouquet to BEAST member Hyunseung as well. However, after seeing this, MC Suho turned to Chanyeol to let him know that something was wrong, and Chanyeol could be seen with a surprised expression on his face, saying “That’s not it?” Chanyeol was taken aback by his mistake and the BEAST members could also be seen caught by surprise by the exchange between Chanyeol and Suho, creating a brief moment of silence before Hyunseung spoke up during his group’s acceptance speech. Shortly after, it was revealed who the flower bouquet was originally supposed to go to—actress Lee Yoo Bi, as it was her last day as an MC for the music program. After realizing the mix-up, Hyunseung returned the bouquet to Chanyeol, who then handed it to Lee Yoo Bi, resolving the situation. Following the end of “Inkigayo,” Chanyeol took to his Instagram to explain and apologize for the mix-up: “Everyone, I have made a mistake in delivering the flower bouquet to the wrong person during the live broadcast of ‘Inkigayo’ ㅠㅠ I went up at the last minute so I’m really sorry for my mistake. Congratulations to BEAST seniors for first place and thanks to Lee Yoo Bi for her hard work until now. I want to wish good luck to drama ‘Pinocchio’!! I’m sorry.” www.soompi.com/2014/11/09/exos-chanyeol-apologizes-for-flower-bouquet-mix-up-with-beast-and-lee-yoo-bi-on-inkigayo/

Guest MarieN1430293183

I was re-watching the last teaser and I noticed something. After we hear In Ha hiccuping, she says something like "Don’t be mistaken about this. Please reject any illusions you feel." Then, Dal Po answers "Illusion? What illusion?". Does it mean she knows about Dal Po's feelings for her? And does it mean she also feels something for him? Or maybe they were not even talking about love and SBS did that on purpose to troll us? :-?
Gosh! I really can't wait!!! I need Pinocchio NOW!!!! ~X(

credit to: Pinocchio 피노키오 facebook

class="at_ttl"‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye Shows “Pants Under The Skirt” Fashion

Nov 09, 2014

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye of the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" wore a pair of sweatpants underneath her high school uniform skirt, showing off her carefree personality in the drama. In the pictures shared by the production team of the drama, the main actress Park Shin Hye wore high school uniform and rode a bike. She wore a pair of sweatpants underneath her high school uniform skirt, showing off her carefree personality in the drama. In related news, the new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio," which is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po in the drama, an attractive, smart reporter who lives with a fake name. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.

Source:kdramastars

class="at_ttl"‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye’s Child Actress Looks Just Like Her

Nov 09, 2014

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye's child actress in the new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio" looks just like Park Shin Hye, to many fans' surprise. Child actress No Jung Yi plays Park Shin Hye's character Choi In Ha's childhood in the upcoming drama. Her physical appearance looks a lot like Park Shin Hye's, to many fans' surprise. No Jung Yi debuted with a movie "I am the Father," and has worked with many actresses, playing their childhood scenes in many movies and dramas. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio," which is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po in the drama, an attractive, smart reporter who lives with a fake name. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.

-------------------------------------

class="at_ttl"‘Pinocchio’ Actresses Show Off Their DressesNov 10, 2014

park-shin-hye.png?w=600

park-shin-hye.png?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye and actress Lee Yoo Bi showed off their dresses in the press conference of their upcoming drama. During the press release of the new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio," the two actresses showed off their cute dresses. During the press release, the four main actors attended and answered questions about the drama. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio," which is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po in the drama, an attractive, smart reporter who lives with a fake name. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.