[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest annariana18

guys.i think i heard another ost song from the video upload by RaniaZeid .this song look so active.even i want to dance after hearing this song. \:D/ \:D/

haha no that's an old song from f(x) group. The song is named Pinocchio/Danger :D

class="main-title" style="font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk “Uglier than Imagined with Unkempt Hair Wig”Posted on Nov 10, 2014

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=SBS

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=SBS

Actor Lee Jong Suk shared his feelings about starring in a new drama <Pinocchio> with Park Shin Hye.

On the 6th, Lee Jong Suk attended a press conference for new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> held at SBS hall in Mokdong. Other lead casts Park Shin Hye, Lee Yoo Bi, and Kim Young Kwang attended the event as well.

<Pinocchio> portrays a story of four journalists who just joined in newsroom and their growth and love in a fierce competition to find the truth.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk will play the role of Choi Dal Po who hides his real name Gi Ha Myung. He is handsome and tall and has great memorization abilities. He lives a life of the worst fashion guy to hide his identity from Gong Pil (played by Byun Hee Bong) who believe Lee Jong Suk is his deceased son died of drowning. He becomes a journalist with his gifted intelligence.

Wearing hideous wig for his character, Lee Jong Suk said “I looked uglier than I imagined when I wore wig. My front hair is falling out these days” and complained about his hardships but also said “However, this ugliness would not have come out if a handsome actor had taken the role” and showed his confidence about the character.

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=SBS

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=SBS

He also talked about the female lead Park Shin Hye and said “She is really lovely. I keep thinking she is pretty when I look at her” and shared his affection to his co-star.

Meanwhile, he expressed his confidence about the drama. He said “I’ve always wanted to reunite with Jo Soo Won director and Park Hye Ryun script writer from <I Hear You Voice> and it is an honor to work with them again. The script is amazing and even actors are curious about the next episode.”

He continued “I tend to talk halfheartedly and the writer asked me why I don’t talk the way I do in acting. So, I practiced the way to talk during this drama. This is my second SBS drama this year, and if you give me an award at the end of the year, I’ll gladly accept it.” and made people laugh.

<Pinocchio> will premiere on the 12 followed by <My Lovely Lady>.

[Media team / wikikpop@wikikpop.com ]

www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/25037 

Shin Hye update Twitter, the first brodcast <Pinocchio> is on November 12th
B2D6ojICYAA0xzb.jpg
also, on the 1st week Pinocchio broadcasting,  Park Shin Hye is the 1st korean star who became a model for Visa, and Lee Jong Suk the 1st Korean model for Oakley brand . :x 
80328002.jpg
B2DEwYzCUAAgaQl.jpg
the Visa CF will be release on nov 12th, just like the 1st ep of Pinocchio :x 
good way too promote~~ :x :x :D

Guest kerdhanato

"The script is amazing and even actors are curious about the next episode.”

This!! Thank you Jong Suk, you put my heart at ease.

Now I have no doubt. Thank you Park Hye Run. I know you would make a great story. Bring it on, Pinocchio! Can't wait! :D

did shin hye give pinocchio caps to all the cast? those pinocchio caps are from ja in song.. shin hye twiter update on Oct 3rd, 2014tumblr_inline_ndvsq3plei1se13jk1.jpg[TRANS] “I’ve received a Pinocchio snapback and sweatshirt by Jain Song x Disney from generous Song Ja In! Thank you so much^_^ They are so cute, aren’t they? Oh! Thanks to those who came to MILLET fansign event! It was really a pleasant day^^ Wish everyone have a good night~~”
on oct 21st, she attended ja in song fashion showB0gT35kIIAAKxxT.jpg:large
shin hye loves to take care staff and other cast. during filming the heirs she gave the heirs team jacket and complete package of skin care. i hope all the cast have fun... having her as one of the cast

Guest annariana18

Lee yoo bi looks more beautiful in this drama ! with her short hair ! she so adorable <3 .. I thought this drama was comedy from the teaser , but it turns to be melodrama

:(

Yeah.. it's a melodrama but tbh, there would be much comedy in it. I mean, even the preview I'm giggling like crazy on the part where YGN reporters (which Lee Pil Mo as one of it) argued :D Shin Hye also have once said (if I'm not mistaken) that Pinocchio is full of humour even though it's melo that we'll enjoy it. And I also believe that although this drama is melo, it will have happy ending :) so let's wait and see..

And the fact that Park Hye Run is the writer make me firmly believe that this drama will be amazing in every aspect :D