[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

hyeshin6 said:

Wohooo drama about reporters? seeking the truth? gonna love it <3 Moreover, the writer is the one writing IHYV, one of my favorite K-Dramas. What a bit bother me are the uncle-niece rumour and PSH as the female lead. No offense for PSH fans. I saw her once in certain dramas but I don't really like her acting. Hopefully, she can pull off the character of Choi In Ha, so I can like her as the heroine of this drama. The way she will hiccup everytime she lies would be interesting to watch!! ;) By the way, Pinocchio will air together with The King's Face in the same time slot. Gaaaaaah it is dilematic!! Both sound great. Which one should I choose?? :(( :(( *well, since I am not Korean and will watch it after downloading, I can watch both tho :P* Pinocchio, fighting!!!! :) :)

Rania, when I do that, it only works half the time.  Lame.  But the hair. ahahahahaha!  It's going to be epic.  Epically horrid... Epically stupendous.... simply epic.  I honestly can't wait.  There have been so many comments, moans and groans from everyone... me included, that I can't WAIT for it now.  I'm getting an image of a stupid kid from my childhood who wore the bowl, owned it, and looked (in my opinion) epically awful.  However, I bet if anyone could pull it off, it'd be LJS.
I really want PSH to be strong.  World aware, and not so innocent anymore.  She still will be, and I don't expect a Lois Lane, but come on!  If our Dal Po is supposed to be superman, he's gotta have a Lois Lane to really give him motivation to change.  
Yes, I like superman, but not nearly as much as I like LJS! :D  Here's to the epicness of the hair... and everything else.  I'm looking forward to the groans.  They brighten up my day.  Sometimes the worst hairstyles can do that... Like at Prince William's wedding... and all of the hats.  I won't post a picture... but REALLY... one word for it........ EPIC.

Rania, when I do that, it only works half the time.  Lame.  But the hair. ahahahahaha!  It's going to be epic.  Epically horrid... Epically stupendous.... simply epic.  I honestly can't wait.  There have been so many comments, moans and groans from everyone... me included, that I can't WAIT for it now.  I'm getting an image of a stupid kid from my childhood who wore the bowl, owned it, and looked (in my opinion) epically awful.  However, I bet if anyone could pull it off, it'd be LJS.

I really want PSH to be strong.  World aware, and not so innocent anymore.  She still will be, and I don't expect a Lois Lane, but come on!  If our Dal Po is supposed to be superman, he's gotta have a Lois Lane to really give him motivation to change.  

Yes, I like superman, but not nearly as much as I like LJS! :D  Here's to the epicness of the hair... and everything else.  I'm looking forward to the groans.  They brighten up my day.  Sometimes the worst hairstyles can do that... Like at Prince William's wedding... and all of the hats.  I won't post a picture... but REALLY... one word for it........ EPIC.

that's the whole point, i mean choi dal po will really got lot in trouble on his nerdy hairdo and his protector of course is shin hye, I mean a badas$ shin hye is what I'm waiting for, for almost my entire kdrama viewing. shin hye yah protect dalpo from the bullies, he can certainly attract many with that kind of hairdo. lol :D

Dal Po's hair really looks that way anyway.. :)) yes.. me too.. I smell a disaster hair coming baackkkk :((
I can smell something.. I have a feeling that the 1st teaser will appear on the next episode from my lovely girl :P

BTW, D-25 Until episode 1 !!

ww3sinaimgcnworiginal005ADgbzgw1el9uo2ni
cto

Kim Young Kwang is playing the second male lead…
His role is super interesting, completely opposite of Lee Jong Suk, and a little like Yoo Jung from ‘Cheese in the Trap’ (popular Korean webtoon); he’s a bastard like Yoo Jung…

Since I read Cheese In The Trap so I know how Yoo Jung is like, so according to the quote above now I got the gist on how the two characters would be now. Basically Yoo Jung is a two faced guy who seems to be a nice and gentle guy outside, but has dark thoughts and cynical inside, and he gets back on people who disturb him quietly. In the CITP itself he's a protagonist and not necessarily a bad guy tho, but well if the quote above said Kim Young Kwang will be a bastard like Yoo Jung...