[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said:

Jong Suk Updated his Weibo

07/12/14 Weibo Update 

안녕 잘 지내? 난 요즘 많이 춥고 졸리고 힘들기도 한데 그럼에도 불구하고 지금 참 좋다. 아프지 말고 연말 잘 보내고!! 나도 새해가 오면 오랜만에 다시금 설렐 것만 같은 기분이야!! 음.. 행복하자. 피노키오도 많이 사랑해주길 바라.
Trans

Annyeong! How are you? Although I’m cold and sleepy and it’s hard work, I’m very good right now. 
Don’t fall sick  and end the year well!! That the new year is coming, my heart is fluttering again after a 
long time!! Mmm…be happy. Please give Pinocchio lots of love. 
Trans by:07160914 

what does he mean by my heart fluttering again ?? :D hhhhh

Guest selena1993

Is sukki in love? HAHAHA "my heart is fluterring again after a long time" hah??? HAHAHA is this someone I know??? ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Cr: dramafever
tumblr_ng78aqYoz31sl7awmo1_500.jpg
omg @ Rania Zeid that expression of baby Shin Hye is priceless...it reminded me of their interview with Jong Suk in Jambangee when they were asked what they were like when they were kids and she said she's a sass since if someone will pat her she'll be like don't touch me and Jong Suk said that he's meek when he was a kid.

BTW it was nice of Jong Suk to greet his fans at weibo with that cutesy pic and when he asked to give Pinocchio love,he need not have ask for it since we totally love it and Pinocchio totally ROCKS!!!!!!! ALL OF THEM ARE DOING A GREAT JOB IN PINOCCHIO THAT ALL THE WAITING IS WORTH IT.....SO PLEASE MORE BTS VIDS CHAEBAL!!!!!!